The Payback Begins - Bank/IC3 Claims

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 246
Seems like the folks over on CarAudio.com that have been ripped off by Mark are not taking sh!t lying down anymore.

Those scammed by Mark that have not received a box or a refund are filing claim with their banks and filing IC3: http://www.ic3.gov/

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4650
just read that. about time they do, and if i would have bought a new car earlier i'd probably be one of them since i actually thought about going with a tcab. guess it payed off having to many bills for once.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5397
man dude you should be making boxes or helping people with CARAUDIO problems instead of making your business look good the EASY WAY.

mark fucked yes he did and hes gonna get fucked up too in the @SS when he will go to jail..but this aint your problem dude.go try to make boxes and not to foloow marks path, or just wait till you have a customer so you can build him a box :-)

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 507
and some will be happy to recieve their box over the next couple weeks :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 96
ROB STFU this is none of youre business either dumb f6ck go back and take an english class.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5403
fu-ck you treo fu-cking piece of ignorant english is my second language your dumbshit.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6296
Why is it just "some?" Why not all those that paid?
Kingrob, cut some slack for Woodlawn and others. Sometimes venting helps ease the anger buildup. Even though Woodlawn didn't get ripped of, but by him showing concern, it does help others ease their frustration/pain a bit.
Why are you so angry Rob? If Mark Potts did do all that, then he's getting what he earned. Like they say, if you do the crime then do the time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5405
isaac i understand some parts of wat yoru saying.

im not angry dude. im juzz like wtf lots of people are posnting and posting replies and shyt, and they are not involved, this is a discussion forum there are people that ned suggestions or help or like talking about car audio, not gettin in to some other peoples business is like we are talking about paris hilton jail time this is meaningless to this forum.

if mark did all that shyt like i said before hes gonna pay and he may go to jail if everything is handle properly, and i hope everything is bein fixed. But no need to post dump agression and shyt for something that did not hapeneed to you,

and some box builders are trying to boost their business by taking advantages of some dumbshyt did.

understand wat i mean?

Bronze Member
Username: Mrray13

Post Number: 55
people need to quit coming to mark's aide. he's screwed over enough people that he's getting exactly what he deserves. hell, even his own former teamates are trashing him.

if anyone here needs to STFU, it's mark potts and anyone defending him. let the public speak so this a SS doesn't get anymore chances. plain and simple.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
"and some box builders are trying to boost their business by taking advantages of some dumbshyt did. "

this is ecoustics remember? isn't that the golden rule? bash your competitors to boost yoru sales?

seems to me woodlawn is doing exactly what low-hz does. which, at this forum, is just fine and dandy. right?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 877
.....and how many times has Mark pulled Phil's name out of thin air with nothing good to say?

This is not a random event. The 2 do not get along, and im not sure they ever have. I wouldnt expect less in light of the fact.

All is fair in love, war, and box building?

Boost sales? Right. A sale you will actually recieve the result of. Its a wash.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 509
".....and how many times has Mark pulled Phil's name out of thin air with nothing good to say? "

The design isn't up to par, thats as far as I've gone :-)

Never bashed the guy/his biz, I don't know anything about either.

Mr woodlawn does seem a bit gung ho about the whole thing, but maybe he just needs something to do.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3024
He'll have a bit more work when all the people that paid you Mark go to him for a box.He actually makes boxes and to me that's above and beyond what you do,which is f ucking people out of their money.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 513
what are you going to say when things get back in order/shipping again?

just wondering.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3027
"what are you going to say when things get back in order/shipping again?

just wondering."

You mean after legal action forces you into providing the promised product(In a timely fashion) or cash back?I'm going to say you're a stroke and need to stop playing games before you get yourself hurt.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4559
haha mark even if you get sh;t going again no one is going to want to buy from you because they all know whats going to happen.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2930
Hey Mark, I may need another box, lol. :-O Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 293
well all i can say is, i paid mark for a dual type R 12 flair port box roughly around march 25th throu google check out and recieved the box on the date he said it would be here. i'm sure he's just backed up with orders...if u look everywhere he was flooded with them, sure he could have communicated better.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
i'm sure he wasn't that backed up. this si the second time mark has done this, see a pattern emerging?

he's a scammer. plain and simple. keep things up to par for a while, get his hooks set in and then proceed to screw people.

if anyone buys a box of him again, they deserve to get their azz scammed. fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice shame on me. fool me three times, put a bullet in my head, stupid people don't deserve to live.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us