FS: dual sealed chamber

Silver Member
Username: Jester_king

Post Number: 214
ok I am getting a dual sealed chamber box for 10"s, I dont have exact specs yet, but if anyone is interested I'll have it prolly tomarrow, its a solid box, and the only thing I dont like about it is that the paint on it isnt the best but I will repaint it before sale, make offer

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
bump

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7232
You're selling something you don't have yet?

I don't think anyone can make an offer with just knowing it's a dual sealed 10" box with bad paint.

Pics too please when you get it.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4655
to be honest, not many people are going to be interested in a box when they are given no specs, pics, price, told it's painted and basically looks shi_tty, etc. how do you expect any offers?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4656
beat me to it paul.

and it sounds like a possible stolen box? maybe the paint job was messed up quickly taking it out of a trunk?

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
man fock you for thinking I stole it, you dont even know me, I'm getting the box for a HU of mine, he didnt do to good on the paint job so I'm gonna make it look nice, the kids my cuz, so if you want his number and want to verify that its not stolen then pm me ok, and I would have had specs by now but I cant get ahold of him, and btw if it was stolen wouldnt I have specs already

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 224
i still dont see specs.... THIEF!

lol, j/k

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 98
Ya ctmike you shouldn't assume things if you don't know the guy thats fucked up accusing the guy.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4660
damn, calm down, was just playing around.

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
ummm... I have the box and I'm not selling it just yet, he did something terribly wrong when he took the subs and terminals out, I'm gonna jig saw it to dual 12" if possible, and I have to do something with the terminals, but I will do all that soon and I will get back with all of you on this subjest soon. sorry

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7252
You know changing the size of subs changes the box's requirements right? What did he do terribly wrong? More info please.

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
yeah I know that, the srew holes really close to the edge and the fricken terminal holes are not circles there well there not a shape at all, so I'm gonna go throguh and shape up everything, each chamber is about 1.5 cubes approx.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us