Infinite Car Audio

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 686
anyone ever bought from infinitecaraudio.com....i googled crystal sscs 6 and they have the best price and seem pretty legit...

http://www.infinitecaraudio.com/cgi-bin/icastore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogn o=SSCS6

anyone know of any other good reliable sites where i could get those at relatively the same price

and what do you all think of a zx450.2 on those comps (i want a zx series amp to match my zx1500(replacing my 350.4))

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 692
bump

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5244
i buoght my Crystal Cpe 60s 6.5" Comps from them and everything went great. it tok probably about 2 weeks for me to receive them which seemed a little long but other than that i had no complaints. id buy from them again

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 693
awesome man

how much are those are how do they sound?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5246
they cost me about $100 after shipping.

they sound awesome. i have no complaints about them at all. i was skeptical about buying them at first cause not too many people run crystal stuff on this forum so not too many people could really help me out with a review on them. but imo, they are the best comp ive heard. now i havent heard too many but from what ive heard, they are my favorite. they get loud and stay clean. everyone whos heard my system has complimented the speakers and say how nice they sound.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us