Killerzracing or anyone in NoVA

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5228
you know of any place that has a tl? i wanna get my system metered just for the fun of it. i dont feel like calling 30 different places in the area asking them, kinda hoping someone here knows of a place

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 3001
http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventlocator1.asp

If theres any comps in your area you know the shop would have a TL.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 3002
bump this sh!t

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5230
thanks ms...i didnt even think to look there

the only place i could find is in glen burie MD about 55 miles away....worth the drive?

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7169
Duh, lol. Some drive 1 1/2 hours to work every day. What's it worth to you?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5231
dont get smart with me paul lol....its worth knowing how loud i get....im gonna be real disappointed if i go and get some terrible number lol

ill probably go up sometime over the next 2 weeks

Gold Member

Post Number: 7171
Well I would want to know. You waited this long for it and now you need to know what it hits. Otherwise, how do you know what 135db sounds like? Or 140?

And what is your definition of horrible numbers?

I'm just playing devil's advocate.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 231
55 miles lol isnt that like an hour away? Thats not even far it takes me 45 to get to work.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7173
See?

Do it. Just do it.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5232
lolwell actually upon thinking more about it, i cant go at all this month...graduate friday, playing in the state semi and hopefully final on friday/saturday, beach week on monday to thurs, NY on friday to monday, nats game on tues, bday on wed, beach again on saturday thro sat...

and paul, im aiming at 135 atleast...anything less would be a disappointment

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1426
in Fredericksburg VA theres a place called action audio they have a AC mic that they Use its Directly beside the malll

5-10$ depends on how the owner feels (try to get shawn he tha audio/owner guy) he let me sit oustide an play wit it for lik 30 minutes and went back inside to work hes a cool guy but he acts like he get annoyed as much as i come there but what can he say i give him money evertime i come LOL

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5242
good deal killer...what mall would it be?also what exit off 95?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1429
i know its right of 95 not sure what exit though.....

Spotslyvania towne center (new name LOL)

thats the mall n its about 1/4 mile next to it easy to miss if you dont look hard

lemme know when your gonna be there so i can come actually meet sum1 from the forum should have my new setup then (secret LOL)

what are you running now???

oh and you said u knew about uncle sams

well thats in central park which is directly accross the street from the mall so if you know how to get there u should be straight

in that general area

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5245
i know of the relative place your talking about....not the exact store but if its across the street from uncle sams then i know where your talking about. is it acorss the street like where the best buy(i think) is? or acorss the street like where michaels(again i think) is? im pretty sure i know the mall your talking about.

but yea man, if we could work something out and meet up there sometime thatd be great. im looking to go sometime late june/early july. right now im running a 12" Fi SSD off a hifonics 1206d. let me try and figure out a date or two and ill run it by you before i go.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1432
yeah micheals thats it thats the mall area

okay but action adudio is behind it (like driving ur car directly into tha fronr door of the store,LOL dont drive inside LOL ) its about a 1/4 to mile or half a mile behind it over in another shopping center u should def do 135 i did 136 with 1000 rms to a tsx sealed in my big car dont see why u shouldnt
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us