Is this a joke?

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 171
I was looking on ebay just randomly searching things and i typed in Cobra 9830 (radar detector) and i found a used one for $80.00 + $10.00 shipping, the guy said he used it for like a month but the reason he is selling it is because:

"I bought this radar about a month ago. It works really good. I only used it for a week and decided not to use it because I need to stop speeding. I have the original package and all accessories. Anymore questions feel free to contact me. Thanks "

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1889
lmao...naw sad thing is he might be serious...at least hes makin a positive tho and slowin his a55 down before he screws up.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2998
LOL

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1362
radar detectors are soon going to be not worth it. Cops are now using guns that they just watch for someone speeding and when they see you they pull the trigger and bam, they got you. It only sends a signal out when they are clocking you so by the time the detector goes off, he's clocked you

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1005
Hey if your lookin for one ive got a Cobra esd-9110 ill sell ya for $30 shipped.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 407
Twiztid I would take that maybe if he doesnt

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1007
Thats cool i guess i should wait for him to respond first tho. It works perfect its a lil dirty but ill clean it up. Its been sitting in my room for about a year now. I used it in my truck for a few months but it became a hassle b/c everytime i get in or out of my truck id have to manually turn it on/off. For some reason if you plug anything in the 12v sockets in my truck they stay on all the time. And i dont even speed so thats another reason i took it out.

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 216
no thanks, thanks anyway good price.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6287
The radar detectors are not useful against laser. That's what most if not all cops are using here in Canada. The old radars are history.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 690
i have a detector and yes it does work and yes it does and has warned me of laser before.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us