Single 15 Audioque HD3 with box

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 492
$400 picked up, $475 shipped, box has birch double baffle, sub is dual 1.5. Loud setup that sounds surprisingly good, plays whatever you throw at it LOUD while still being effeciant.

http://www.thecaraudiobox.com/graphics/boxpics/single15aqjosh.jpg

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 493
I suppose I should add that the sub has never seen much power and is still very stiff.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 406
Mark you know what people think of you now....right?

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 494
either way, sub and box for sale :-)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2958
"$400 picked up"

I guess you can't really get scammed too much if your picking it up.Unless of course Mark pulls a gun on you and just takes your money...for some reason Mark I wouldn't put that past you at this point.You should probably be careful with meeting people at the moment as well Mark because if I was one of the people that ordered a box and was waiting for it, things wouldn't be good.You're making a lot of enemies so you better watch your a ss.You've destroyed your reputation once again so just go away,don't post anymore and just fall off the face of the earth,your presence is no longer wanted.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2865
"either way, sub and box for sale"

should be more concerned about getting people their boxs rather than trying to sell some equipment.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 495
"Unless of course Mark pulls a gun on you and just takes your money"

lmao...

perhaps selling this will help along the situation? just an idea.

My blazer is also for sale, although I didn't bother making a post - 950 picked up, and I promise to not pull a gun LOL

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4631
j/w but is this the only forum where you haven't been banned from?

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7916
I still believe in you Mark:-)

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 496
so pick this sub/box up :-)

I've got an offer on the sub, but I'd rather sell both at the same time.

Bronze Member
Username: Mrray13

Post Number: 48
lol...maybe someone should go up and buy it. help him out.

but then again, it's not like he hasn't earned the a ss whooping that's eventually coming.

good luck bro.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7927
How much for just the box?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1656
Policies of TCAB (The Conniving Anal Bitchboy)

Shipment will be within 14 months of payment clearing unless not notified BEFORE ordered. If there are too many orders to complete within 14 months, orders will be suspended until caught up, or I might just forget all about you and spend your money for ultra-homo accessories for my Yaris, which I will happily post pics of -- on various forums in threads started by customers wondering where their box is, after sending full payment many months ago.

Boxes will not necessarily be shipped. For example, an uncarpeted single 12" box will not ship before a carpeted/painted dual 15" box is not shipped, even if the single 12" box construction started a month or 2 later. Boxes may not be bumped out of order, nor can boxes be shipped.

TCAB reserves the right to personally fail to drop off a box instead of not shipping with a major carrier. You will not be contacted prior to non-delivery.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1300
Brad next time don't hold anything back let me know how you really feel.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
brad is now my hero for the day!!

that was good! lmao

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member

Post Number: 2961
Brad took a lil time on that :-) I posted in haste.I'm sure as hell glad I didn't order a box from Mark after all, because if I did I wouldn't be talking about it that's for sure.

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5......ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Audioque...N...

Post Number: 364
You have to give him credit he has balls. People are waiting for there box and he is selling a box

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 160
Reguardless, Those boxes look sickk! Just work on your ethtics ;)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2969
"Reguardless, Those boxes look sickk! Just work on your ethtics ;)"

The dumb son of a b1tch is finished in the business under the name of TCAB.He'll probably change the name of it and call himself something different as well.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2994
LMAO @ this thread........

Mark, congrats on being not wanted on every car audio forum there is now. People here gave you a second chance after the first incident but you blew it. Even though you can't get banned from thi forum, the community is against you now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
"You have to give him credit he has balls. People are waiting for there box and he is selling a box"

this is kinda true. why not ship the box to someone who has already paid for one? and hell, the sub for that matter. let those people sell them adn possibly recoup their loss.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 497
"this is kinda true. why not ship the box to someone who has already paid for one? and hell, the sub for that matter. let those people sell them adn possibly recoup their loss."

or sell this setup, and use that to ship out the boxes that were ordered :-)

cmon guys, great deal here!

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 179
woo!! Mark Potts FTW!

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 90
Jordan doesnt he live in your area now? Get some of your blood homies to show him whats up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2979
"or sell this setup, and use that to ship out the boxes that were ordered :-)

cmon guys, great deal here!"

Why the f uck would you have to use that money to ship out boxes to people that have ALREADY paid for shipping.Go f uck yourself Mark.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 181
Yo Marc.. might as well move to the middle east and convert to islam.. I guess no one is down for third chances.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2980
I hope you used the money that you stole from those people to buy yourself a gun because you're going to need it.Stay in Matteson and stay in your house,don't come out anytime soon.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 184
Yo Marc.. might as well move to the middle east and convert to islam.. I guess no one is down for third chances.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7166
Gee I hope we don't find you stuffed in one of your boxes Mark. You're......creepy.

Of course most of these guys would, I'm just a nice guy.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1332
maybe someone should pick up his blazer, then beat the f*ck outta him>??? jus a thought

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1346
I want his Blazer

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 625
mark why dont you sell your NEW turbo kit and 20's to ship them people their boxes just a thought......

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 498
"mark why dont you sell your NEW turbo kit and 20's to ship them people their boxes just a thought......"

Neither of which hold enough value to be worth it.

The blazer selling will clear everything up, I've been holding onto it for a rainy day, like today :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7207
Oh and it is a pouring rain.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 500
Oh and it is a pouring rain.

best believe

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1333
im still kinda fond of my idea :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7211
Just tell us what the story is man. Don't hide. Talk. How are we to know anything??????

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4633
yeah, please tell us the reason you can't ship boxes after you've been paid for them? and why do you just post stupid half as_s comments like everything's o.k.? and how is it you can't afford to ship boxes (which, again, have already been paid for, including shipping) yet afford to buy yourself stuff for your car?

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3775
^^^^^ yup like when we paid for the boxes why didnt you use that money to buy the supplies for the boxes like the "carpet" that im waiting for. you cant even show me solid proof my box ios complete with no carpet because you "broke" your camera which is prob another tactic like i havent even started it but this will buy me another month or so

Gold Member

Post Number: 2984
Mark you're an ugly f ucker.Sorry guys,I'm just trying to make him feel more at home.Look pretty fat too...oh well,one day when you go to jail for all your crimes I'm sure you can still be somebody's b1tch and hold them by the pocket so don't get to self conscious about yourself.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1009
I must have missed something,im guessing he really f*cked alot of ppl over? Oh and i remember someone saying he moved to KY,well im in KY i should find him and see whats up.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 894
lol @ this thread

Silver Member

Post Number: 411
Charlie Ried wrote:
"woo!! Mark Potts FTW!"

Was thinking more of "Mark Potts FTMFL" but whatever flaots your box...err i mean boat.

Sorry Charlie (no pun intended) I just saw the oppertunity to poke some fun at you :D}

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2549
Mark Potts scams people. NO WAY

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

all the people that ordered from this guy on this site deserve to get scammed. He has a history from other forums of doing this same thing and you still send him money.

Thats like hiring a convicted pedophile to watch your kids.}

Gold Member

Post Number: 2992
"Oh and i remember someone saying he moved to KY,well im in KY"

Mark Potts is gonna need some KY when his a ss is locked up for all the dirt he does.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1682
LOL Rob and Twiztid, but he isn't in Kentucky. Here is his address:

Mark Potts
854 College Ave.
Matteson, Illinois 60443
ph# 630-697-4019

That is only about 30 miles from Chicago Rob... go there and tell him "I am the devil, and I am here to do the devil's work".

Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 240
" LOL Rob and Twiztid, but he isn't in Kentucky. Here is his address:

Mark Potts
854 College Ave.
Matteson, Illinois 60443
ph# 630-697-4019

That is only about 30 miles from Chicago Rob... go there and tell him "I am the devil, and I am here to do the devil's work". "

Brad, your one evil little twisted mutant, I like it:P

Gold Member

Post Number: 2996
"That is only about 30 miles from Chicago Rob... go there and tell him "I am the devil, and I am here to do the devil's work"."

I actually thought about it,no bullsh1t.I just decided it's not worth going to jail over but had he owed me a box it would be a much different story and that Yaris would be no more when he didn't answer the door as he hid under his bed sheets telling his nasty/skanky/ugly GF "Hold me,I'm scared".

Silver Member

Post Number: 242
Oh Sh!t, now there's going to be pic fest of " Marks skanky hoe's ".

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 501
lol when you find my girlfriend, tell her to let me know who she is, then maybe I'll hide under the sheets with her.

Violence solves nothing, neither does posting my addy in hopes some goon will come after me/my property, mr phil. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2997
"Violence solves nothing, neither does posting my addy in hopes some goon will come after me/my property, mr phil. "

Violence will solve a lot of things depending on what level they take it to.You might not even be able to even use a computer if they kick your
a ss bad enough and that would stop you from scamming people over the net so violence can have a lot of good come out of it.Either that or you'll learn not to f uck people over.

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 88
I was told he has moved.. fairly sure that thats his old addy? hey mark- also heard you sold your tablesaws/boxbuilding equipment.. now how you gonna finish up all your orders with no tools?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3002
Why the f uck would you put a turbo on a f ucking Yaris anyways?What does it have now?125 horsepower?Damn that's gotta be faaast.Oooh oooh 3K posts!My knowledge is greater than people's with less posts!WHOOOO!To think I never thought I'd get to 1k posts on this sh1t.

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
Mark, first off, I do not/nor would not consider wasting time or energy on you. I got more going to for me then you can possibly imagine.

I own a home, I got a wife, I have family and friends and you got nothing, not a fu-cking thing that I consider giving up just to see you get the justice that coming your way in spades.

You screwed yourself, you fu-cked up a good thing ya had and then you make all the lame azz excuses to justify in your own mind that none of what has happened is your fault.

Secondly, I never threatened you with anything and I wouldn't be that fr!ggin stupid to jeopardize everything I have to see your azz get what you got coming to you.

You've committed acts of fraud on so many levels and when the sh!t catches up with, your azz will goto jail and all it will take is for everyone you scammed is to step up and point the finger at you and your off to somewhere with a jar a KY in your hand.

The only time I'll resort to violence if anyone threatens my wife, my family and my home because all bets are off at that point.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
"Violence solves nothing"

maybe not, but it sure would make alot of the people you scammed feel good.

i still say you should hand over everything you have for sale to the people that are owed. you selling it and paying people off/ getting squared? ain't happening, you'll get the money and run with it as well.

maybe your yaris will be in front of a semi with bad brakes and noone will have to sweat your punk a ss anymore. definitely wouldn't hurt anyone feelings.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1684
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 240
LMAO that girl has got to be on drugs lol scary.

Silver Member

Post Number: 245
D@MN BRAD, ya found marks twin sister.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4649
damn, marks bitc_h is ugly!!! i can just see him talking to "her" now, "hey baby, want to take a ride in my yaris, it's turbo charged".

Gold Member

Post Number: 7226
I don't know what that is. Looks like a crossbreed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3006
ROFL!Brad you and your pic up there almost made me piss my pants from laughing.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 503
point being, why would you even post in this thread? Why post my addy?

Why tout karma by wishing bad upon someone else, does that not in turn wish bad upon yourself?

On that note, sub is sold, box pending.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 504
lmao, that girl is hawt....

i'd get her in my sheets anyday

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4651
so you finally going to get some boxes to people, or you going to blow it on your yaris (ga_yest car ever btw)? or maybe keep some of that money for a retainer for a lawyer cause it looks like you'll need it soon.

damn, i'm so glad i didn't order a box from you you fa_g.

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 90
mark- did you sell your box building tools or not? you kinda dodged that question...

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5396
man this ain't your business people if he scammed someone let the people who were scammed to fu-ck mark up.. juzz shut the fu-ck up go watch tv go make some other tread or go post dumping some other place leave this shyt alone.. if mark fu-cked up well hes gonna get fu-cked up too by the people who were scammed...

i got very lucky that he didint scammed me but i knew wat ways to pay him so i got pretty lucky.. since im not juzz gonna have a transsaction with someone or some business that got bad repuation before..

phill your juzz making your business look bad of arguing something that is not of your busines. he did someting wrong and hes gonna pay so you should be making boxes instead of saying wat things mark really fu-cked up.

yes people got scammed well juzz let em go to the police or some of you have already his adress well juzz let the people who were scammed go fu-ck him up and thats it.

instead of arguing here that this thread should be in the forsale/offtopic section most of you that dont have to do nothing here should fu-ck off.

go play your g@ystation and fu-ck off
Upload

and mark you fucked up really bad so hes gonna get fucked up too sooner or later.

Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 505
mark- did you sell your box building tools or not? you kinda dodged that question...

lol no, of course not, nor do I ever intend to. Even if I got out the biz, its still a hobby, and I still enjoy carpentry in general

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 506
on that note, everything will get done as soon as I can get it done.

I'm out of this thread, sub sold :-)

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4653
IF you got out the biz? looks like your business is just about over.

and just wondering but why can't you ever give anyone an honest answer to why all this has happened to you? i've read on many forums how your screwing people over, even on your own forum, and when people ask you you just skirt around the question, but you have no problem at all answering dumb questions like the one you just did. at least be man enough and let it be known.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 508
those concerned have been informed.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6293
Here's to all those that lost money, in the end things will even out.

. K
. A
. A M R A K
. M
. A

Gold Member

Post Number: 6294
           K
           A
       A M R A K
           M
           A

Gold Member

Post Number: 6295
Okay that didn't work.

..........A
......A M R A K
..........M
..........A

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3778
mark i would like to know why u didnt answer my ? about why didnt you spend the money we sent you since i am one of them and spent it on bs stuff like a turbo and dubs instead of the carpet that you say is holding my box up

Silver Member

Post Number: 415
Charlie, does it have to be answered? Common sense: He scammed you and alot of other people.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1024
Sorry but i like the Yaris not necesserily his but i think the hatcbacks look pretty cool. Cheap,dependable,and saves you a sh*t load on gas. All while lookin pretty cool,IMO that is.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 510
"mark i would like to know why u didnt answer my ? about why didnt you spend the money we sent you since i am one of them and spent it on bs stuff like a turbo and dubs instead of the carpet that you say is holding my box up"

the turbo was a stretch, but it wasnt outside of affordable.

my cam broke, I bought a new one the same day... gas went WAY up and after the turbo I have to run premium, so dropping off got much more expensive but I still had obligations... tickets (ugh.......). I had to return the cam, and pay a restocking fee, so that $ just went away. On top of that, I pre-built a few boxes and the guys backed out, that cost a pretty penny, and thats was the last straw of sorts.

The turbo $ was "my" $, and it was a special deal I wanted to jump on, the box building $ was set aside but was taken by unforseen events. Had a few deals gone smoothly we wouldnt be here right now, but thats what I get for prebuilding before getting the $... something I never do, but in all isntances it was previous customers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3025
It took you how many days to come up with that sh1t excuse?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5449
Would what make the sub sound like its making a deep poping noise?

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 514
i posted on here, the concerned were informed, someone concerned asked, I answered... what happened up to this point is what happened, nothing more I can say there.

what sub?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3037
Would what?A d1ck in Mark Potts mouth,making a deep poping noise make him STFU?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6306
At this point, I don't think any further excuses/reasons as to why you couldn't build/refund them will do any good. End this thread and do something about it. Go visit a bank, borrow some money, and then build all the boxes that's owed. End of story.

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 515
lol, and how would that bank expect repayment given the circumstances... sorry credit isnt the answer.

Bronze Member
Username: Likeapuma

Washington/Utah

Post Number: 82
I'll take the box. Send it to me, then when I receive it, I'll put the money together and get it shipped out to you.

-C

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 5290
mark its never too late to start over build one box at a time as you can afford it if you have to and your reputation and business will be restored.....dont squander a good thing (your business) which could grow bigger than you think

Silver Member

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 516
Sorry I cant ship the box before the $ is sent.

We can do an escrow of sorts, but not ship first pay later :-)

----

I don't plan on giving up here! :-). This is a setback that is being worked out, doing what I can as we speak.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5474
TOTALLY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7285
Mark you may want to partner up with a trusted name here. Someone you both trust to hold payment. When box is received payment would be released to you. It's a start.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us