++++++i need some fronts+++++

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 158
hey i need a new component system up front. i was gunna buy drivingreckless phoinex golds but there too big. my stock ones are 4x6 so i need somthing that will work. i was thinking that a 4'' set would work with a 4x6 but im not sure. my budget is no more than 120. so can u please post some decent stuff. i was lookin but i need help

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 162
anyone anyone....... come on.... my aims --------------------------------------->stavenmist316

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1651
You're very limited with that year Cutlass, even with adapter plates you can only go with 4" coaxials unless you want to sawzall the door and modify.

Look into something like the Polk Audio db461p or Infinity Kappa 462.7cfp plate speakers. Probably the best you can do.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 405
Or some JL TRs...i have the JL TR 4" in my doors and they are super nice.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2981
Personally I would modify the doors in the situation. Ya just can get good midbass out of a 4" speaker.

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 503
i used an angle grinder on mine because i had 4" dash speakers. no this does not contribute to the thread.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 165
hmmm..... y cant my car have 6.5 speakers

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 166
well i decided what im getting. i just gunna have to do a little modifing. i took off the door and when i roll down the window all the way the window gets in the way and leaves me with only 2-1/2 inches of depth. so drivingreckless and i both thought about just putting some MDF over the bracket and it will give me 3/4 of an inch more to work with...

MB Quart DKG 110 US 4" components $104 on ebay

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4546
i put 6.5s in my 4x6 holes
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us