Sub for sale

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 578
im selling a brand new 12" kicker CVR its dual 4 ohm its brand new still in the box haven't even opened it im selling it for 130 shipped or if anyone has anything they might want to trade im up for that too

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7119
Why hasn't it been used?

Got pics?

Silver Member

Kansas

Post Number: 580
i had two i used them for a while then i got my L7s so i just decided to put 800 watts rms to just to see how long it would take to blow it bumped hard for about 20 seconds well it had warranty so i took it back to the dealer and got a new one today i had allready sold the other one and since i allready have my L7s i dont need this one and i can get picks up it will take 10 mins

Silver Member

Kansas

Post Number: 581
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
There you go Paul

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7122
Tanks. Pics help your sale.

Silver Member

Kansas

Post Number: 582
No thank you for the tip oh i also have a pair of JL audio speakers for sale i think they are 5.5" i'll put picks up and if anyone wants them make an offer

Silver Member

Kansas

Post Number: 583
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4618
you know the cvr's are buy one get one free right now don't you? $149 for a pair of 12"s, shipped, from kicker dealers with warranty. you might want to lower the price if you want to make a sale. and you blew one with 800wrms? you must have gotten a bad one or clipped the hell out of it.

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 152
I dont think anyone will pay more than $25 shipped, I know I wouldnt.. Not to be a d!ck, but been there done that. Keeker FTL when it comes to their subs.

Silver Member

Kansas

Post Number: 586
so much for this thread lol JK well sucks about the buy one get one half of lol well it would probably sell better if i built a box for it well oh and i dont really care for making a sale i just have this stuff so thought maybe somebody would want it but i dont need the money right now well thanks anyways guys

Silver Member

Kansas

Post Number: 590
Charlie you are retarded if you really dont think that i could get more than 25 dollars shipped for this sub and you are being a d!ck its like saying not to be an a$$hole but your moms a Wh@re like doesn't make sense

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 153
LMFAO Nah raymond, Ill pay $130 for 1 and not waste $20 more to get another one. Clearly this is a wonderful deal. And FYI my mother isn't a whore, so don't make terrible analogies.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 154
http://cgi.ebay.com/KICKER-2007-CVR-12-4ohm-CompVR-Sub-07-CVR12-4-NEW_W0QQitemZ2 50124052866QQihZ015QQcategoryZ18803QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$83.50 BNIB 12" Kicker CVR through ebay so its more secure.

Silver Member

Kansas

Post Number: 591
i didnt say your mom is a whore i said you talking sh!t on my sale and then saing not to be a dick is like me calling your mom a whore and saying not to be an asswhole and 83.50 is more than 25 dollars so your a hipocrite but it's all good im going to try to sell intown anyways save on shipping

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 680
Raymond, i understood what you meant

Charlie, don't post in this for sale thread anymore bc you're gonna say somethin extremely dumb if you haven't already

NEVER post another deal on the same sub in somebody's for sale thread...that IS being a d!ck if you weren't trying to be one

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5225
the guy is trying to make a sale...if you dont like his price then dont buy it...its that simple

good luck with the sale raymond

Silver Member

Kansas

Post Number: 597
thanks yanksfan well i was unaware of the buy one get one free deal so i guess since thats how much i paid for the CVR and dont want to lose money im not selling it anymore well those JL audios are still up for grabs though

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 155
Sure thing, I figured you were unaware that people can buy this thing for $83.50 on ebay BNIB, and that was the first result I came across, im sure there are some cheaper. I was giving you advice if you really wanted the money, then a legitimate price would be less than that. I said I wouldn't pay $25 for this sub because I have already been there done that. If you haven't noticed on every for sale thread, kids will say 'will you take $50 for that brand new DD9515' obviously joking... You're best bet will be locally, because if you aren't aware, this forum isnt a big fan of kicker subs, I am not the first one to uncover this.

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1306
Post Dumping FTL. If you arent interested keep it out of the thread. If you have something to say to him about it PM him dont dump the thread. Your not the most liked guy on this forum already so dont go pissing more ppl off.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 156
Steinkea FTL, I gave him advice to help him sell his Keeker product, so layoff bish.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3776
charlie man seriously dont post dump, do it through pm instead. have some respect
also kicker cvr's arent bad subs.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 157
"Post Dumping FTL. If you arent interested keep it out of the thread. If you have something to say to him about it PM him dont dump the thread. Your not the most liked guy on this forum already so dont go pissing more ppl off."

Speaking of post dumping look at the thread '$80 shipped' a couple of d!cks trying to give my product bad rep, sayin don't buy from him he used it as a pool toy, etc, etc. You didn't say a word, so if you're truly post dumping FTL, then do so for all, not just some. I did nothing to deserve the comments at '$80 shipped' At least I gave ray advice, instead of making completely uncalled for and unnecessary comments.

CVR's aren't bad subs IMO. I had them, but if you remember every kicker thread gets bashed and last time L5Bangin tried selling his L5's and people told him flat out that L5's suck and he would have better luck selling them elsewhere. I thought that was a little over the line, but I do believe you would have better luck selling elsewhere.

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1308
L5s and the cvr are different subs and a lot of people will agree that the cvr is not a bad sub at all. Where as the L5 well thats another story. And as far as your thread goes....well what do you expect from them? I cant say I blame them.

Silver Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 159
If that's truly how you feel, then keep your 'post dumping FTL' comments to yourself.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1891
They come in dual 2,4

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3407_Kicker+05CVR124.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9347_--+BUY+ONE%2C+GET+ONE+FREE-+--+Kicker+0 7CVR124.html

Silver Member

Kansas

Post Number: 600
Jesse you stole my thread title lol jk but yeah just to let everyone know i sold the cvr for 120 i lost ten bucks on the deal but its cool well i still got those JL's make some offers
}
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us