Soundstream??

shaun
i'm thinking of powering 2 12" audiobahn flame subs with a soundstream 900 watt class d mono amp.. is this a pretty decent amp? anybudy own one? Let me kno....

shaun
anybody??? i'm either gonna get that soundstream or an audiobahn. are soundstream amps any good? LET ME KNO

Casey
i've heard soundstream amps and they are freakin awesome. you should buy them

DeLoit
Soundstream has gone downhill since DEI bought them out. Go JL.

hey gyz iv got 2 soundstream 12" exact woffers with a rubicon 1000.2 amp with the blt and they are fuckng wicked. soundstream is really expensive in my country and if i was you go fir it man audiobahn...? sorry to say but there really shitty brand, trust me there just looks.

i had priviously the piccaso 2x12" woofers with the picaso amp 600. but if you dont got for soundstream go for ORION or JL :)

Anonymous
Well JL to me is kinda sux. Not that it weak or something but the price is way off. Getting a kicker kx1200.1 is much better. Goin back to the dicussion about soundstream. Well am thinking getting one myself.

Anonymous
Well JL to me is kinda sux. Not that it weak or something but the price is way off. Getting a kicker kx1200.1 is much better. Goin back to the dicussion about soundstream. Well am thinking getting one myself.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us