No bypass or codes needed

Username: Hersch

Post Number: 5
A friend suggested pushing down the parking brake just slightly to engage the switch without actually engaging the brake. I tried it and the light comes on on my dash indicating the parking brake is engaged although its not actually on and guess what, he was right. I now have video. That was a cool little trick and i thought i'd share it here cause i haven't seen anyone suggest that one yet.

Any thoughts?

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 243
lol its easier if you just ground the pink wire to something metal and you will get video while driving.

Post Number: 6
thats true but this method may be safer from an insurance point of view plus if you get pulled over by a cop its very easy to just release the brake

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 246
ya youre right about that one but the cops dont say anything about it here. But thats a smart way to do it if the cops are d!cks in your area. Also can you post on this thread and let this guy know that codes are not needed all you need to do is ground the pink wire for some reason he dosent believe me i need a person who has done it before back me up thanks. https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/278797.html

Post Number: 7
yup as far as i know you're absolutely right, just ground the parking brake wire, and i've done tons of reading and everyone says the same thing...........but as far as the colour of the wire its probably different on different makes and models..........and no thanks i think i'll stay out of that other thread, lol.

Username: Jovi

Monroe, New york Usa

Post Number: 1
please someone send me the info needed to obtain region free codes disk for alpine iva d100 indash monitor asap i am new to the forum and am still learning how to make posts to the correct topic area anyone who can help it would be greatly appreciated thanx everyone

Username: Dancear99

Post Number: 4
I need help too . I have my Dual in dash xdvd710 hooked up to my amp and subs. Every function (cd, dvds, radio, and aux) all play through my system but now my ipod wont. It plays but only through the my car speakers but will not play through my subs. Everything was working fine with the ipod until i hooked up the ps2 to the aux. Do you think that might have something to do with it or do you think a connection has came loose?

Sorry for posting in so many areas, just trying to get this solved.

If any one has any info about this can you please email me: Dancear@tmail.com

Thanks

Username: Fadizzle03

Jackson, Michigan

Post Number: 2
if anyone has any code or info how to bypass for Dual 8183 please let me know. When i get out of work my cuz is going to help me with it and try to bypass it he owns a shop ill keep u guys updated

Username: Simona

CO USA

Post Number: 4
I also need a bypass code for the Clarion vrx775vd. Please give me a hand at this, and I'll do my best to help others as I get info. As for the Jensen bypass code. It works great. Go to the other thread that Julian has provided to get the code for free.

Username: Mikes300zxtt

i have the dual 8183 and the only thing i have been able to do is hook up a bypass switch i have tried all the codes and grounding the wire but they do not work does anyone else know anything i may not have tried also i just got the kenwood ddx6019 with nav now i was able to but a bypass switch that is supposed to work on it and is supposed to work on alpines also so i hope this one works its going in my truck im giving the dual to my wife

Username: Malik786

i have a alpine d310 and i have no manual can anyone help? , i can play most dvds but when i play a dvd that i record on my dvd recorder at home the message 'video signal system is not correct' appears is there anything i can do?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us