Silver Member
Username: Phil_salisbury

Post Number: 234
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6116

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3535
this guy..when will ppl learn that TCAB = scammer!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5377
tcab box are really good but the only problem is dude who makes them i think hes kind of a scammer..

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5379
yo woodlawn you really track his customers down :-)

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1846
thats the end of tcab

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11642
whoa - wtf is going on with this talented guy !???........

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1885
last i heard he was movin to Louisville, haven't heard from him since...im glad i never paid for that table saw i was gunna buy from him. and idk how he was plannin on buildin boxes for all the orders he took in cuz he sold his tools.

Silver Member

Post Number: 235
No, I don't track his customers down, I read about it on ROE.

Ya think I give a sh!t about Mark, I could care less about the scumbag, he had a good thing and he screws it up and all his antic's just make the rest of us folks that build sub boxes look more suspect.

It took me too long to build a solid reputation only to have it questioned because one douche bag that charges more than a left nut and takes the money and uses it for other purposes and comes up with lame azz excuses for why it takes months.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13348
i am just shocked that there is a yaris forum.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 306
Well like usual, people will just move to another forum until they get outed there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
" Talented Guy ", LOL, yeah, talented at scamming folks and then blowin sunshine up there azzes that their enclosure is " in the mail ".

What galls me is that folks still stick up for him given all the evidence of his past exploits, with a following like that, he should just become a " cult leader " cause it certainly seems he has a knack for getting " noobs " to give him what he wants.

Reminds me of that old movie with George C. Scott & Peter Fonda " The Flim Flam Man ".

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 624
I cant believe this guy hasn't got shot yet... pathetic.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 429
"i am just shocked that there is a yaris forum."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....Did we say in that chich car forum, that the yaris is on the list...

TCAB prolly just cant remember whats whhat you know...When you live close by you get your box and when you live far it seems he forgets or something, he was on here but he didnt explain sht about whats goin on tho...I almost bought a box from him too, Now to go the the next best person Jon Wheeler

HA HA HA HA HA HA J/K...Prolly Fishercustomes, then build my own when i'm good and ready
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us