Thinking about baggin the Yukon

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2856
Thinking about baggin the yukon. Its not gonna lay frame, its gonna lay on the front valance and side skirts. 10gallon tank, braided steel lines, all custom for the rear, cutting out the bed. Really good shop, good warranty on work, etc. basic is around 4500 to 6000 for all out work. Thinking about doing this in 4-5 months. So lets see! What do you guys think. It should look like this when done.

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13338
what does it mean when you say "bagging"? like you gonna bag something?

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2857
lmfao, you know what it means. Air Bags!! to the max.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13339
oh lol. i am not into that stuff so i don't know the terms berny. sorry. lol.

anyways what does the air bags do? does it make your car go up and down while making that "PSSSSHHHHH" sound?

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2858
haha yes, it does =).

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13340
btw how come your car is sitting so low in that picture? i didn't think it was that low.

it will be awesome once you get that done.

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1188
thats a PS, thats what its gon look like lol

Gold Member

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1190
and looks pretty f'n sweet too, go for it, then lambos next =) hahaha

Gold Member

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1191
and looks pretty f'n sweet too, go for it, then lambos next =) hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1306
put a roll pan on it

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11643
i ahte to see a car dropped on the ground - IMO looks as if a giant has stepped on it & the shocks have died

a matching drop is 1 thing but too low looks like sh1t to me ......

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1768
im going to have to say no. i think that looks really bad, but hey if you like it go for it.

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 625
looks good. plus it raises to drive, its sick

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got Serious Wang H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1810
yea i saw airbags on a stock dodgeram two door...was nice...only ran him about 1500..but like you can raise the front up only and drive it..and so on and so on..looks throwed.!
but i agree with jake.ROLLPAN..that bumper just looks nasty on there

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 623
I also dont like it i hate cars that look like that so low to the ground last time i remember your truck was already lowered? It looked better than it does now lol

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7110
D@mn. Don't those front tires rub during a hard turn or does it only go that low parked?

Gold Member
Username: B101

Everyone is ... USA

Post Number: 4296
personaly I like lifted better than dropped.. Im adding a 4" lift by the summer time to my burban.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 424
Lifted -Jeeps, Trucks(with Bed), except chevy srt-10 and ford xtrmeme
Dropped or bagged like berny says - SUV's, cars

I hate when people lift a Flcukin cars.WHY ...just put some 20's and drop it, or get 22's and leave it be with some low profile tires

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2859
It looks like this right now.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4613
i say leave it how it is. that truck is nice, best ride on the forum imo.

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 159
idk 6000 dollars just to make it a little lower. if u got the extra cash i say do it. but then again whos got 6000 dollars laying around

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 86
why did you put denali/escalade body kit on it? i dont like that, sorry... good luck either way!

Bronze Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Post Number: 60
yea dont waste your money lowering it it looks good like that. ha but i think it would be alot cheap to rise it up. i pulled up to a car near A&M last weekend and it was so f'n high like it was kick
a$s. if you rais it you'll look my intimidating. but like i dont know what kinda image your going for but damn 6000 thats just throwing money away.. sorry..

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 157
my buddy has had bagged trucks they are more of a headache than they are worth bags blowing out lines leaking compressors break valves break ahhhhh and he didnt have cheap firestone bags or anything either so id keep that in mind. y dont you just tuck and slam ur truck

Silver Member

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 159
"I hate when people lift a Flcukin cars.WHY ...just put some 20's and drop it, or get 22's and leave it be with some low profile tires"
HAHA theres an old monte carlo round me thats boxed up on 28s looks so redic

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2866
why did you put denali/escalade body kit on it? i dont like that, sorry... good luck either way!

Its different. Its a yukon with tahoe limited side skirts and escalade side panels. Makes it look more sport IMO. Plus, with the new paint job, its going to be one color.

The shop I'm going to is really reputable, lifetime warranty on their work. This truck is going to get bagged, painted, interior work, and kept in the garage 95% of the time the rest of the year. Why, because I can =).

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 3089
I always meant to ask this about airbags... can sounds set them off in any way possible... voltage drop, shock sensors, ect. sorry berny!!! i been meaning to ask that for about a yaer or 2 now... Airbags would be good tho... better protection, saved my life once in a car accident, the car flipped and rolled multiple times the roof colapsed and sumhow my windows (passanger side front) didnt break and was the only window big enough to get out of but i would of been dead or outcold and blocking the exit for my friend who was barely messed up either, but the airbag stopped me from hitting the dash when she hit the first tree and also saved my head from smashing againnst the window, the only thing i got hurt on was breaking the window out i cut my knuckle and i got a bump on my head about 3 inchs diameater from the roof smashing on my head, no serious damgage to us but the car was totaled and looking at it you would think the people in it are to (no backseats left after the accident they were in the trunk) lol litte dodge neon tho.

I might of missed it, but shouldnt you have airbags already? or are you just adding FULL COVERAGE of airbags, side\rear\front ect.?

Silver Member

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 162
diff kind of bags bud these are part of your suspension they alow you to lift and lower your car kinda like hydrolics yet completely diff

Silver Member

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 163
for those of you who dont know this is what he means http://youtube.com/watch?v=DIDRtJqcVGk&mode=related&search=

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 895
lol wtf... KiLLA was u kidding?

yikes... jk man lol

anyways looks good Berny, i say paint it, bag it. go for it, just take pics bro - it will look great

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 89
what are you going to do with thta huge gap on the front fender (where the denali/escalade bumper would sit)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2998
"what are you going to do with thta huge gap on the front fender (where the denali/escalade bumper would sit)"

Lol Berny

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2867
Taking care of that when I get it painted.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us