Come here...I NEED EVERYONES OPINIONS.....

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5361
ok. heres the story...

this weekend im finishing up some customers project.. i already did the chrome trimming(pillars, chrome stripes, billet grill, 24 inch rims, tailights and headlights, and some chrome custom made name and some door billet shyt that goes inside the car to look cool) and i did the sound system ( alpine d310, alpine type x components all over the car and 4 15 type rs in a crx style box,

now on this weekend im finishing it up. i have to do louis vouitton custom inserts in his tahoe.

BUT i was thinking of since im having baby and buying his booster seat, WAT IF i take the original fabric from the booster seat and s wap it to the louis voitton fabric??? it will look pimpin when i put the lil dude in my truck.

and a im doing maybe later or i dont know since i already have around 200 sq of louis viutton fabric laying around here in diferent colors. so wat color will be best for my green explorer??? my explorer already have gree leather seats and all green in the inside. plus if i put the louis viotton fabric im gonna have to do the same with the booster seat to match..

ok wich one will you chose for the gree interior of my explorer??? have in mind that im not doing full louis viutton im juzz doing some inserts to make it looks HOT.

Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7901
The black one ^^^^^^^^^^^

Gold Member

Post Number: 5364
th eblack one with gree or the black one with gold???

and logan you dont need some for your boxes??????

i got gucci, louis vouitton and burberry and fendi..

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7904
The black and green

How much of that stuff do you have? Does it have backing on it? My car needs a new headliner.lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 5366
no it doest have backing in it.... it juzz fabric like carpet...

you just have to buy a glue spray paint you get from lowes or home depot.

you have to take out the headliner.

take out the lil thing fabric from the headliner put it in the floor spray paint with the glue and put the fabric from top to bottom and with a razor sharp knife make the lil holes for the clips to hold the head liner.

and at the end juzz put the headliner back in place but you will be needing a help from some other dude to make sure is in the right place

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1184
black n green x2

Gold Member

Post Number: 5368
well i htink im gonna be going with black and green i might put some inserts in the doors. some inserts in the seats and if it looks cool the headliner and in the part of the steering wheel where the air bag is.

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1186
get some pics, i wish i knew had to do sweet upholstery ish like that

Gold Member

Post Number: 5371
is easy dude the only difficult is somwwat the seats insertes you have to take out all that and re do it.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2854
Hook me up on some of that frabric. I need to cover all 4 doors in my yukon :D. how about it :D.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5372
i got 200sq right now.. on the weekend i will be instaling to the tahoe and i will use abotu 100 sq.. i migth use 50 sq and will be 50 sq left but then again i can get alot more..

wat you want burberry gucci or louis vouitton?

Bronze Member
Username: Slimdog53185

Bowling Green, Kentucky U.S.

Post Number: 39
Black with green would be tight.

I've been looking for some fabric like that for my interior. Give us the hook up man.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5375
wat kind of fabric do you need???
luis vioutton gucci burberry or the other that i dont know that starts with F

Bronze Member
Username: Slimdog53185

Bowling Green, Kentucky U.S.

Post Number: 40
I need some black\gray or black /tan louis vuitton, but I don't really know how much I need. What size is a yard of fabric?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1638
^^^^ 36" long (one yard) by however wide the roll of fabric came in.... usually 44".
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us