Sad day yesterday

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 286
well yesterday i was driving home from mcdonalds with a couple of friends and i was following behind one of my friends and he slowed down and i was lookign at my radio to change the song and i rear ended him doing about 35mph. there was no damage to his car but thats cause it a POS. but my car on the other hand the bumper is scratched and th headlights is out of place and the grill and lisence plate are messed up. my aibags went off and mannnn does that hurt when they hit you. i went to the hospital and i have a bruised chest and a serious bruised ribs and the car is going to cost me about 700-1000 in repair but most of the cost is for the airbags. my subs ended up in my back seat with a huge tear in the carpet and my searbelt is broken from me going foward.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2935
Eh bruised ribs is a joke IMO,one time when I was riding my bike I went full speed at a ledge for a disc slide and landed on it and stopped dead into the ledge,slammed my ribs against the handle bars which caused them to bend a good amount and I couldn't breathe good for like a week but bruised ribs isn't too bad.You're lucky you weren't seriously hurt.Your whole situation sucks though,good luck getting evertyhing fixed.By the way it's funny how the POS car took no damage,it must be good for something :-)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5355
"my aibags went off and mannnn does that hurt when they hit you"

ofcorse they hurt man... its just another thing from the goverment to finish you up.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2851
Shoot, last year I was driving a POS kia something, economy car btw. Going 80, and I hit a semi (transformer), the ones that hold gravel and stuff. I swerved and hit the wheel. Felt like hitting a wall, air bags and all. Car was totaled. As for me, it was painful, but nothing serious.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6283
Airbag is the government's way of politely slapping you in the face for getting in an accident. Very expensive too.
I don't know if mine was a bruised ribs or chest, but I was down and out for couple of weeks. Couldn't lift/exercise/move much.

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1183
well my sub keeps rattling my air bag, everytime i turn it up, the service airbag sign flashes on the dash, i know that has nothing to do with this, but juss thopught id share lol

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5367
no dude i knew some friend man.. we installed a 18 inch atomic apx with a kicker kx2500.1 at 1 ohm... we made it a spl box he got in the car and put some 45hz tone... he got a crappy car tho.. so he banged the shyt out of the sound and like 5 seconds of sound the airbag went on and hit my friend it was really funny pluz he was like wtf wat happen...

that shyt is like if you dont die in the accident the airbag will try to make sure your done..and it was no joke man.

Bronze Member
Username: Slimdog53185

Bowling Green, Kentucky U.S.

Post Number: 38
I had a wreck going about 40mph cause some idiot just stopped on a road with 55mph speed limit and I slid into him. My airbag didn't go off, but my amp slide into the back floorboard. Now I know the value of tieing down everything.

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 287
yea im taking my car back into saturn but i have to admit i drive a 2005 Saturn Ion and all of my friends drive like trucks and blazers and they cal my car a platic bottle on wheels. but becuase its platics there was no damage to my car on the outside except for some little things.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us