Flip out HUs on ebay??

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 667
What do you guys think about buying a big name brand (clarion, pioneer, eclipse, kenwood) flip out single din DVD HU off ebay from a reliable 20000+ 98%+ rating on ebay.....it would have no warranty, etc, etc??

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 668
it'd be BNIB btw

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4600
i wouldn't but i think i'm the only person here that doesn't use ebay.

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Post Number: 231
i have gotten pretty much all of my car audio stuff off of ebay in the past without any problem. never had a problem in the past

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 3083
Iva had problems on ebay... dont buy from people that have little or bad feedback. I always make sure they have atleast 500~ ussualy before ill even consider bidding. Ive lost about 1500$ in equiptment (shipped broken stuff to me) from ebay but i still buy from it and have no problems anymore jsut watch who you buy it from. And if it says no warranty do they still offer 7day return for defect\broken things? Most places would

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 669
http://cgi.ebay.com/CLARION-VRX775VD-IN-DASH-DVD-AM-FM-7-TOUCH-SCREEN-NEW_W0QQit emZ300116345548QQihZ020QQcategoryZ32825QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

vs

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-AVHP4900DVD-CD-DVD-MP3-6-5-Screen-AVH-P4900DVD_W0QQi temZ230135516026QQihZ013QQcategoryZ32825QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 678
bump

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 435
you can get the clarion from Sonicelectronics.com

You can also get the pioneer for a lil more, but from a known and good website dealer sonicelectronics.com

I ordered many things from there and no prblems

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 161
cal i just got one off ebay squaretrade sends u an offer its 3 years if the item is new 2 if its used warranty and cost only 10% of the items cost

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 682
yea drew or whatever your name is now, both HUs cost more on the actual sonicelectronix.com website. I believe the clarion is like 40 bucks cheaper on ebay and comes with the same 1 year warrranty. Unfortuntately, whether or not i buy it on ebay, sonicelectronix.com is not a official dealer, therefore if somethin goes wrong, i have to send it to California, THEN SE.com sends it to clarion/pioneer, THEY fix it, Then they send it back to California, THEN to me. I had that problem with my premier 680, worked out in the end, but i was a month and a half without a HU....

what i'm wondering is is that 100 bucks i'd spend from a offical dealer (local audio shop) really worth spending over the ebay price.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 445
Ebay isnt always reliable....You might order it and get it way later it happens...But what eva i try and help you you be a dick.............My name is Dru, ive neva changed my name is has always been dru

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 685
....i wasn't trying to be a d!ick at all actually...the capitalization was for added emphasis....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us