Rockford Fosgate or Kenwood Amp?

Username: Bchawks66

Hamilton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 7
I have two 10" Kenwood KFC-W2511's and i'm looking for an amp to power them. Right now i have it narrowed down to two, the Rockford Fosgate P4002 with a 1200 watt peak, or a with a 1000 watt peak. Which would be better for the subs? Other recommendations will be gladly appreciated, just try to keep it under 120 dollahs. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4573
"the Rockford Fosgate P4002 with a 1200 watt peak, or a with a 1000 watt peak"

that makes no sense at all^^. to let you know, always look at/post rms power since that's all that matters. post specs of the subs for a little better help. and, even though it's a punch and not really worth shi_t, i'd still take that over a kenwood, since those are even worse.

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 850
Even with the p4002 you would be underpowering them. Try to find an amp that does 600wrms x1 at 2 Ohms. You might want to save up your money though. You won't find many new amps that do that for under $120, unless you go real cheap like you did with the subs.

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1810
fosgate>kenwood amps

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4581
saving for quality stuff>buying more crap

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1266
^^^very true

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 415
That is True, saving money and getting quality stuff is the best.... All i can say is dont get the kenwood Amp... RF has some pretty good amps

Last time a checked there amps are underrated, which is good

U.S. Amp ax 1000...Save up get that, and i also reccomend getin something better then kenwood

Cant get more quality than U.S. Amps...the AX isn't there best model amps but U.S. Amps Own...You could also get the U.S. Amp MD.23

You wont get much with those kenwoods and a kenwood amp

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 479
i have a kenwood excelon x811 and i love it, and i,ve hear and gone through alot of amps. ill agree kenwood blows, but i like the excelon stuff for sure
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us