Maxximus Subwoofer

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2889
For those of you that haven't heard of it or seen it here's the Hifonics Maxximus,looks pretty beastly.

Upload

Maxximus

The Maxximus subwoofers are a two part (sold separately) "Frame in Frame" assembly consisting of the BASS-FRAME and CONE-KIT.

The BASS-FRAME consists of a pre-assembled 540 oz. triple stack magnet assembly and an ultra-rigid die cast aluminum speaker frame with self centering guide holes to perfectly align the CONE-KIT assembly. These are available in 12", 15" and 18" sizes.

The CONE-KIT which is available in 12", 15" and 18" sizes, 0.7 / 1.0 / 1.4 and 2.0-Ohm DVC coil configurations, consists of a pre-assembled "W" style surround, Vinyl Embedded - FEA pressed paper cone and dust cap, 4" Flat Wire -- High Temp -- Black Aluminum Former, Triple Stacked Conex Damper with 6 parallel wired tinsel leads all precision aligned with-in a stamped steel reinforced assembly frame to "drop right in" to the MAXX-FRAME assembly.

The MAXX-FRAME and CONE-KIT combine to make the Maxximus subwoofer one of the most versatile and technologically advanced subwoofer kits you can buy. In the event of a damaged part, the Maxximus can be re-coned in minutes with out cutting, grinding or gluing. Simply remove 16 screws securing the CONE-KIT to the BASS-FRAME, remove the damaged CONE-KIT and insert the new CONE-KIT and screws.

These subwoofers are designed for the highest possible SPL readings and unparalleled performance and power handling.At over 6000 watts of continual power handling, these subs can take a massive beating and continue to handle all the abuse you can through at it.
BASS-FRAME
MAXX12-540: 12" frame and magnet assembly
MAXX15-540: 15" frame and magnet assembly
MAXX18-540: 18" frame and magnet assembly
CONE-KIT
MAXX12-0.7: 12" / DVC 0.7-Ohm
MAXX12-1.0: 12" / DVC 1.0-Ohm
MAXX12-1.4: 12" / DVC 1.4-Ohms
MAXX12-2.0: 12" / DVC 2.0-Ohms
MAXX15-0.7: 15" / DVC 0.7-Ohm
MAXX15-1.0: 15" / DVC 1.0-Ohm
MAXX15-1.4: 15" / DVC 1.4-Ohms
MAXX15-2.0: 15" / DVC 2.0-Ohms
MAXX18-0.7: 18" / DVC 0.7-Ohm
MAXX18-1.0: 18" / DVC 1.0-Ohm
MAXX18-1.4: 18" / DVC 1.4-Ohms
MAXX18-2.0: 18" / DVC 2.0-Ohms

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7830
Prices?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5340
omg bro i saw that woofer in a beta testing session on a hifonics demo in one of their main stores right here in chicago that thing is a beast.... they had a demo car too it was super loud it was a single 15 with xx colossus the new one.

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 448
Thing's a beast, what's the price tag say on that thing?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2891
I saw an MSRP price somewhere of $1199.99

Gold Member

Post Number: 2892
^That price is out of Car Audio magazine so I'm sure it's well over normal cost and that MSRP may be wrong as well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5341
the hifonics bxi2006d was msrp of 899 when it came out now is on 350 :-) (but not msrp)

i think that thing was made to take out hifonics rival(the solo x)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2895
Where was that store at Rob?I wanna go and check it out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5349
it was the store rigth on crystal lake i did not know the name but it was on crystal lake by the maxxsonic building..

i dont know there man i went to pick up my mom and the next corner was that store with a big hifonics logo i went there while my mom was finishing packing out her stuff she bought to that place.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2901
Funny how a thread that actually has sub in it in the sub forum gets no posts lol...

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7044
Everybody is too busy offering to build boxes lol.

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 147
reminds me of the solo x (POS) i had hope it works better lol

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4985
Patrick....WTF are you talking about? The solox is a pretty dam good SPL sub. I know quite a few people that run them.

I was actually looking at swappin over to a Maxximus 18", but our shop is getting DD so i'm staying w/ the 9515d and may go to a M3 amp.

The Maxximus looks promising from what i have heard. Should be an interesting sub to watch out for in the near future.

Silver Member

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 150
it gets loud but it just kept poping vc and not just for me i know 3 other people running them and had same prob its great for a a show truck but not to be run in a daily driver i mean if your luck was diff thats awsome but just my personal exp

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2951
Kicker's p!ss poor build quality FTL....... they are loud but thats about it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2910
"it gets loud but it just kept poping vc and not just for me i know 3 other people running them and had same prob its great for a a show truck but not to be run in a daily driver i mean if your luck was diff thats awsome but just my personal exp"

The reason you kept popping your VC was because of user error.You need to learn how to do a proper install and you wouldn't blow your subs up.The only time my Solo X got smokey was when I was drunk and I ran a 5hz tone for like 10 seconds.I quickly shut it down but the poor VC had taken a beating so I had to re-cone it.

"Kicker's p!ss poor build quality FTL....... they are loud but thats about it."

The Solo X actually has great build quality.

Silver Member

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 151
if there wasnt the same thing happening to 3 other people at the truck show i go to i would agree with you because the people who installed my system were to say the least idiots lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11634
hey every sub looks great on paper - how durable will it be is the big ??? .........

Gold Member

Post Number: 2919
Solo Xs are pretty durable until you over-power them but it has it's RMS rating.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13324
that sub looks like a beast. i wouldn't mind trying one out.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3516
beefy/beast sub doesnt = good sub.....
just look at the solo X, Rob :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2924
Good equipment doesn't mean a loud system either,there's lots of sh1t installers out there that can't put up a decent number with like, I dunno...a sweet azz DD sub with duct tape on it.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3527
"a sweet azz DD sub with duct tape on it."

which is louder the a solo x 18" with more power then that sweet azz dd with duct tape on it!

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 3081
question about that.... i heard the SOLO X looses i think SQ due to the VC gap because of the quick SPAIRS. or somthing along that line im not to sure its been a while.. but would the same apply here.. im guessing this is a striclty SPL sub anyways but ya.... reminds me or the alpine combing...... ba5tards ripped of alpine and kicker..... ><
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us