*^*^^***^*^*Official Box Builders Thread*^*^^***^*^*

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1260
Ok because I am sick of all the fighting threads I made this one. It is for anyone that builds boxes. Here is a list of people and their contact info. If I forgot anyone Hit me up on aim soon enough that I can still edit this Steinke8705. These are in no particular order.

Bj Fisher
http://www.FisherCustoms.com
bj@fishercustoms.com

Phil Salisbury
Woodlawn Cabinetry
E-mail Address: mrcabinetry@excite.com

Logan Till
Imortal Box Building
Logantill123
logan116600@hotmaill.com

Canaan white
marshall_white2004@yahoo.com
southern1inla86

Team Toxic Bass
http://www.teamtoxicbass.com/design/products.htm

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 156
i think all the fightings funny

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1261
Cant edit the post but here is Phil's website.
http://www.woodlawncabinetry.com/

Username: J_4_wheeler

Post Number: 1
You forgot me!!!!!!!!!

Heres my advertisment you can see an example of my great work here

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/358987.html

Oh yeah and I go by Charlie Reid now cause I had to delete my account cause people flamed me, cause I was so much smarter than them and they were jealous and just couldn't handle it lol

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 440
why don't you use j_4_wheeler?

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7809
Whoever j_4_wheeler is, enough is enough. Leave it alone d!ckhead.

Silver Member

Post Number: 441
Logan are you talking to me? If you were I wasn't meaning it to start sh!t I was just wondering.

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 81
its a fuck1ng loaner with nothing better to do

Gold Member

Post Number: 7812
lol no I wasnt talking about you cam.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5197
lets not trash another thread ripping on wheeler

Gold Member

Post Number: 7814
I was ripping on the guy ripping on Wheeler. lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 442
alright cool. im done ripping on him for the things he HAS done.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5198
fair enough....lets not rip on anyone in this thread....

btw, i dont feel like reading the other thread, is john wheeler and charlie reed and john 4 wheeler and all the other names all the same person?

Bronze Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 30
FYI, The only account the TRUE John Wheeler still has registered, is this one and Drumma, I deleted 'John Wheeler' and let them do whatever makes them happy, but just to let you know, that is not me....

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2918
Yes Yanks Fan, John Wheeler deleted his account and came back as Drumma and lied about who he was. Then I confronted him with evidence (read the thread and you'll see what I mean, with the systems being the same). Then he deleted that account and came back again as Charile Ried.

BTW that picture in the above linked thread till cracks me up

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 31
yea.. hilarious

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2494
Can you make a box for my L7 12 ?

Its been soaking for a while now....

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 388
We can stop ragging on John now lol. He seems to have cleaned up his act alot recently. Just give 'em another chance :-)

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 34
"We can stop ragging on John now lol. He seems to have cleaned up his act alot recently. Just give 'em another chance "

Good deal Nick.

ctmike, just please let it go, i've asked this of you multiple times. Once again that was the past, please let's not dwell on it. I know people are a sick of this conversation as I am.

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2921
ROFL @ Marc

THAT picture also cracks me up everytime by itself, but the context of the above caption makes it 10x funneir..........

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4543
you could have at least stuck to the thread i was in. and i did say you could pm me so we could keep it out of the threads. no bashing intended on anything.

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2922
As stated in the other thread, I too from now on will stop ragging on John unless he does something else to p!ss off the forum.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 35
yea.. ctmike its not a matter of making this public or not, im just over this, and would prefer not to discuss it any further.

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 82
im pretty sure everyone is tired of it but theres the few dumbasses that wont let it go.Ever wonder why chad,rovin,brad ect.... never say anything in these kinds of threads cause theyre not childish like most people here..... jut my 2 cents

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 36
"im pretty sure everyone is tired of it but theres the few dumbasses that wont let it go.Ever wonder why chad,rovin,brad ect.... never say anything in these kinds of threads cause theyre not childish like most people here..... jut my 2 cents"

^x oo (infinity)

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4544
referring to me??? i have let it go if you were referring to me. i simply asked questions to see what he had to say. he didn't answer anything so it's done.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 37
"im pretty sure everyone is tired of it but theres the few dumbasses that wont let it go.Ever wonder why chad,rovin,brad ect.... never say anything in these kinds of threads cause theyre not childish like most people here..... jut my 2 cents"

^x oo (infinity)

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2926
Treo, I hope you're not implying that everyone who posted in this thread is childish. I help people out on here as much as I can, simply because I love car audio (and electronics in general for that matter), and I want to help expand the industry.

However, I also try to look out for other people on the forum when someone is selling stuff, or whatever. And when someone posts something funny I do laugh. Personally I like having some comic relief threads . It is an open forum after all.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7030
" And when someone posts something funny I do laugh. Personally I like having some comic relief threads . It is an open forum after all."

The main reason I come here.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2498
Well said M.S. I agree. Some of these thread "soap Operas" are just so damm funny. Anyone can contribute to a thread, Its up to yourself to use that info. Some info is good, some not.
And oh treo, "chad,rovin,brad ect" not being childish, Guess you havent read the "never ending story thread where the flame one member continuasly, All in good fun im sure...

What?

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2936
LOL Marc, what's up with you ending every post with " What? "

About the containing story thread, it's in the OT section, and I guess the argument could be made that all of these types of threads should be kept to OT. But people post all sorts of stuff in the sub section, thats just the way this forum is. It's kinda like the "central place" of the forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7046
Some members don't even realize that there are different sections to E. PPl just post here because of the high volume and exposure it gets. I could ask a ? about a cell phone in the appropriate section and get a response by one person in 3 days. If you threw it out here someone knows something and speaks up in minutes.

You'll see my azz all over the place, cuz I don't want to be narrow minded. There are MANY knowledgable ppl on E that stay in their back yard so to speak. If I have a specific problem I seek them out cause I know where they are. The car audio section to me seems to have the widest array of ppl and what they know, so why not start here? The ones who take and take without giving anything back are the true pirates and are usually spotted quickly. (You know who you are) Lol.

Take a step back and look at some of the best members. They're the ones who accurately answer 10 questions for every one they ask. Some don't ask at all. Some may even only post once every couple of days or weeks. Bottom line is if they make this place a better one, even for just a laugh, it's worth coming back.

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2961
^^^^ insightful post, Paul

and BUMP for Marc to tell us why he ends all his posts that way

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2510
What? Cause my sytem is so loud Im going deaf. In fact ppl who live in a 10 mile radius of me are also loosing thier hearing as well.

What?

I just thought it added some flair to the posts. That other dude ends his with ..
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
And Polo ends his with his name. So I began doing something too. :-)

What?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5204
im gonna start ending mine with got rings? lol

got rings?

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2964
Lol, yeah I have seen that..........

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 214
i think having a trademark ending sounds like a great idea..

buttsex.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7099
B(.)(.)BS
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us