Anyone wanna design a box for me?

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 955
For free? I think i wanna do somethin like this

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/caraudio/enclosureInfo/boxMiniTruckSingle10.asp

Its going in an extented cab s10 and its for a 15" HD3. Ive got 45"(w)x 24"(t)x 12"(top depth) 15"(botton depth) I wanna do about 3.5cft. tuned to about 35,36hz.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5327
try

25x20x12 sub up port to the side like firing the the port to the left or right back doors. try using aeroports and tune it about 35hz

Bronze Member
Username: Drumma

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 51
Upload
There ya go buddy

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1253
^^That doesnt really fit into his dimensions.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 53
oh this was a trucK! lol

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 959
Thanks Drumma for doing that for me but yea its a lil too big for my truck.

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 662
^^^ john wheeler at his best

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 55
Didnt happen to notice that on the other thread, and I just posted it here as well. Sorry. lol mike = cam

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4506
same stupid comments as him, that's for sure^^.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2483
Like this?

Upload

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 56

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 57
I think thats what he meant, except the 24" is from the back up, not the slant I believe, but what do i know?

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 960
Thats exactlly what i meant Marc. But i need a more detailed blueprint like Drumma made but for that design.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 58
that box, excluding port displacments is 8.4375cubic feet

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2486
Glad I could Help. Im to lazy to do the math on it. Im not motivated right now. But at least ppl have the idea.

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 961
Damn 8.5^ft? Ok thats a lil too big but yall get the idea of what i mean now. So something like that with about 3.5-4.5^ft @35hz would be great.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 60
Yo, I got it down to 3.5625 cubic feet without port displacments. Is this going to be too small?

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 962
Im not sure. AQ recomends 3-4.5^ft for a 15". What would that be with port disp.?

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 61
port displacment is .266015625 cubic feet, so your final enclosure volume after port displacment would be 3.296484375 cubic feet.

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 964
Hmm i dont no. Dont you have to factor in the sub disp. too tho?

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 62
I got the blueprint done and im scanning it now. This box is just a generalization, sub displacment should probably be incorporated, but if you adjust the Height by say 2", I think you will be just at 3.5 Cubes including sub disp. Hold on, let me post the blueprint.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 63
Upload

The top part is an ariel view if you were looking at it straight on from above it.

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 418
I'm not mike. I have no motive whatsoever to create another account. John Wheeler does have a motive however. I am not saying you are him, but I am skeptical.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 64
why does john wheeler have a motive?

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 965
Cool man thanks alot! So if i make it 20" tall instead of 18" it will be about 3.5?

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 65
I cant say for sure, but let me recalculate.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 66
What is the subs displacment?

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 67
If you change it to 20" instead, it will be 3.64583333 cubic feet, not including sub displacment. Don't alter anything but the height, because if you do, you will change the frequency.

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 668
well cam ur talkin to john wheeler what do u expect.. fyi that blue print sucks, u stole the basic design from marc, and probably using some online tool to give u the box dimensions

twiztid u can easily do that yourself, marc provided a great sketch of a box

why do u think he wont put a pic of himself? because its him.

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 966
I dont no the subs disp. it doesnt list it anywhere on their site.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 68
Lol, I just sat here and drew it. I dont even know marc, I dont know any of you guys, except the few I met today.

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 967
Mike trust me i cant do that myself,i have no idea how to calculate everything. And why do you think the blueprint sucks?

Silver Member

Post Number: 419
ah you had to be here. if i wasnt as lazy as i am i would find the thread and give you a link. enclosures soaking in pools, building boxes and asking how to tune them after, soldering - and + speaker wires together and the worst part is he was trying to sell enclosures he had built. using common sense he would have started a new account and sold boxes with it so people wouldn't know he was the one who had done all that stupid sh!t. it's very coincidental that you show up offering custom boxes right now, and you've said some things that seem very john wheeler-ish. so you can understand our skepticism. if you aren't him, sorry for any annoyance this has caused you. we'll see when you post those pictures.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4507
twiztid, talk to canaan or logan. phil or bj would probably even help you to.

nothing against you drumma, but it does seem a bit odd you started posting in all the box threads, just like john would do. and you're from the same state, have the exact same setup as him, sold only locally a few times (again like him), and are trying to do a flaired box, like john.

if you aren't him i'll apologize now and then after you prove it. but post a pic of you with a piece of paper with your name, ecoustics, and the date, then that'll stop people from saying your john wheeler.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 69
Well hey, think what you boys want, it really doesnt bother me, other than the fact I'm always hearing about john wheeler, and I have no idea who he is, all of a sudden its like OMG its john wheeler. Lol i think its funny, but oh well. What have I said that's very john wheeler-ish? I have only offered my help to TWiZTiD and in turn that means im someone else. Lol cam and mike you make it way too obvious you're the same character.

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 669
DRUMMA YOUR JOHN WHEELER IM NOT STUPID

GO AHEAD TAKE THE PICTURE C0CK BRAIN PROVE ME WRONG

first of all look at marcs, he has the SAME EXACT drawing, he DID NOT make up that design

i just hate to see ur sub box in the hands of a noob, i cant believe u guys havent caught on yet its pathetic

just tell me what kinda douche draws out a design and takes a picture of it when u can do that on a computer?

hes tryin to trick u into thinkin hes smart and not john wheeler, well im not stupid its him, but hey if u want john wheeler design go ahead

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2876
Displacement of a 9515 is .25 cu.ft, an HD3 should be very close to that.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4508
well can you post a pic of your r's in thier box with a paper saying ecoustics and the date?

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 71
lol i dont care that people call me john wheeler, it seems kind of like a game i guess. What city is john wheeler from?

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 670
dont change the subject dike bag.. picture or bs

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4510
same city as you probably. but take a pic, since you took a pic of the sketch you did should be no problem.

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 671
^^^ exactly

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 968
Well i guess Marc and Drumma both "stole" there drawings from DD huh?

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/caraudio/enclosureInfo/boxMiniTruckSingle10.asp

Marc just did a simple drawing of the box and didnt give exact deminsions like Drumma did. Whether or not Drumma and John are the same person i dont no but i dont see you helpiong me with a design so let it go. Im not tryin to be a d!ck i just wanted some help with a design and Drumma did that and it looks good to me but then again i dont know anything about designing boxes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 420
man i'm appologizing in advance if you aren't him. I have said I'm only skeptical. You should understand why we're suspicious. Trying to get under our skin by saying me and mike are the same person and how obvious it is seems exactly something he would do. Anyway again please take that picture and squash my skepticism.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4511
sorry for jacking the thread twiztid, i'd just hate to see someone from here getting screwed over.

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 672
No? Marc did that by himself, they dont look the same

So ull let a noob make up a design and it looks good so that means its good? NO.. ull have too many problems

get it done by someone knowledgable

Silver Member

Post Number: 421
Drumma: drama followed John everywhere he went as well. He couldn't see other people's side of things either. Just take the picture and you will have way more friends on this forum, as well as potential customers.

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 969
Tell me what is wrong with his design? Im not being sarcastic i really wanna no why you think its so terrible. He just designed it hes not going to build it.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 75
How is twiztid getting screwed over? Exactly, hes not, no one else is helping him other than me, I dont think any one of you could have helped him if you wanted. Lol and that link TwiZTid was for a different volume and i dont even know what it was tuned to. You told me what you wanted it to look like, and I gave you a design based on that.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 77
lmfao this has just gotten out of hand. Thans M.S. for the Disp. Show me marcs design because this is all my work lmfao, I have every single calculation in front of me. Don't try to pull the bs card lmfao ur pathetic mike.

Ok TWiZTiD. If you have msn, this would be better. its ndidrumma@hotmail.com Next, if you change the height to 24" including the sub displacment and the port displacment, the box volume would be 3.675292969 cubic feet @ 35 Hz. Sorry for helping you I guess... This has just gotten too out of hand.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1856
Listen to DJ the man who design the sub.

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 673
doesnt matter, you will run into peak issues if the design is flawed, everything must be taken into consideration on what type of output you want

get someone who uses a professional program to make the design

id recommened chris from fisher customs.. just $10 give him ur max dimensions, tell him no corner bracing and u have a great design or just get someone on here to do it

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 970
I no Drumma thats my point Marcs and the DD design are just rough sketches you actually gave me dimensions and tuning.

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 674
Yeah Picture? where is it? im waiting? noob

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 78
TWiZTiD there is nothing wrong with the design. It is completely different than marc's rough sketch, no offense marc. I designed this box to a specific frequency, nothing rough. I took the time to add and subtract the displacments to get TWiZTiD an accurate sketch. Once again TWiZTiD I am sorry I sent you my garbage sketches, take it to someone like mike who can't tell his a$s from his elbow. This is rediculous. And ctmike, I scanned my prints, I didnt take a picture of them..

Silver Member

Post Number: 422
I dunno man. Either you are him or you're an idiot who can't figure out when it's in his best interest to give in.

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 675
BS

"or if you would have different volume or frequency recommendations let me know, because I will take pix and put it up for sale when completed."

You obviously have a camera stop bullsh2ttin.. ur trying too hard

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 79
cam, who are you to call me an idiot, when the only thing i have done is helped TWiZTiD with his box calculations. I even did them for free because I'm a nice guy. I haven't said a mean thing, and I get all these accusations thrown left and right. TWiZTiD doesn't have to use my dimensions, I just spend an hour and a half helping him, but if he dosn't want to use them, thats totally up to him. I haven't seen anything constructive from anyone else in this thread other than M.S. and Marc. For all I know you kids are clueless about car audio, because that's all I see is a bunch of hooligans coming around talking like they run this site, who give no contributions to the thread whatsoever. Where the hell are this forum's moderators?

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 676
LOL i said in the beginning PICTURE OR BS

thats all u need bro.. i figured u out, stop trying to convince the audience cuz it isnt happenin with out a picture

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 80
Who said I didnt have a camera. ctmike said I took a picture of my blueprints, but he was wrong, I used my scanner.

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 677
then take a picture of yourself with the paper with "drumma" on it

do it and prove me wrong

if your not willing to do that than ur fake, its that simple

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 971
This happens to all noobs man. But after about a month or so itll all be good. This forum has gone downhill in the last year or so. Most of the time its a bunch of BS arguing like this and no one ever really helps ppl like they used to. I mean take a look at some of the posts all the OT and BS ones get like 100 responses but the important ones about car audio dont get sh!t.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 81
I agree TWiZTiD, I haven't been around here long and its already apparent this forum has next to nothing to offer except popularity contests. I have seen no sign of intelligence on this forum from the people making as$es of themselves like cam and mike, the same person.

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 678
actually twiztid were helping by telling u not to use that design.. he wont verify himself for a reason

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 82
yes mike, I am from the taliban, dont trust me

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 679
oh yeah were the same person.. ur an IDIOT

hes some kid that doesnt even have a car

i have in high school i have a 2007 civic, and Paul Laurea met me in person d2ck

u always change subjects and never respond to the picture taking.. once again were not stupid we are 99% sure your john wheeler

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 972
Again, what is wrong with the design?? Im not taking sides but this always happens,all this arguing.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 84
Upload
LOL Look at this kids shadow, hes at least 90 lbs! yes mike you are in high school and have a 2007 civic that your rich daddy gave you. You don't have a job, pay for your own gas, car insurance, or even your system.

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 680
Yo dumbass IM 160LBS I BOUGHT THAT CIVIC WITH MY OWN MONEY THAT I MADE IN CASH

I PAY MY OWN GAS

I PAY MY OWN INSURANCE

I BOUGHT MY F4CKIN SYSTEM

GET OFF THIS FORUM NOOB

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 85
Lol caps = screaming, and its obvious that you are a complete fake and pay for nothing. Please stop trying to be someone you're not, and stop attacking me just to try to make you feel better about yourself.

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1231
"and its obvious that you are a complete fake and pay for nothing. Please stop trying to be someone you're not"

Someone should be saying that to you JOHN 4-WHEELER

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 681
I PAY FOR EVERYTHING AND I AM IN HIGH SCHOOL

I HAVE MY OWN BUSINESS AND IM SUCCESSFUL IN THAT U NOOB

YOUR NAME IS JOHN WHEEELER AND UR LITTLE REVERSE PHYSCOLOGY SH2T WONT WORK ON ME

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 86
mike, if you shut your mouth once in awhile, maybe you would learn something. Its funny because I can tell what kind of person someone is just by listening to them for 5 minutes. mike gets everything handed to him and has to do very little to get whatever he wants. TWiZTiD is someone who has the desire to learn and budget his expenses to make the most of what he has. That's why hes building his own box, and that's why mike has a 2007 Civic, and he is still in high school.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 87
Lol, you have your own buisness thats about as believable as you paying for your 2007 Civic.

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 682
who wants to call my dad and ask him?

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 974
" TWiZTiD is someone who has the desire to learn and budget his expenses to make the most of what he has"

In other words Im broke yall!! (those are my words Drumma i no you didnt mean that but i am broke as a fat b!tch on a big wheel)

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 88
But the difference is attitude. You are trying to make due with what you have, and mike doesn't do anything, but gets everything handed to him. If you haven't read the Great Gatsby mike, you should consider doing so.. You can read can't you?

I'll call your dad, what's his phone number?

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 683
YOU are not calling dad, anybody else is welcome

I would not leave his phone number in your hands

Therfor i can prove myself, and btw u havent yet

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2877
John Wheeler threads:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/358180.html

^^^^^^ MDF in the pool thread

Can't find the one where he asks how to tune a box after he already built it.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237401

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237233

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/358556.html

^^^^^ Look at the last post in this thread. Maybe where he got his new name?

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/359088.html

^^^^^ In that thread, that guy Tull Piatt is talkin about sony explodes and his account has been deleted. John Wheeler's account has also been deleted.

New theory: Tull Piatt = Drumma = John Wheeler?

Of course, this is going to be hilarious if he turns out actually not to be john wheeler, lol.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 89
Hey mike, I took a picture of myself with a piece of paper that says Drumma..

But im not gonna show it to you.

"YOU are not calling dad, anybody else is welcome

I would not leave his phone number in your hands

Therfor i can prove myself, and btw u havent yet"

LOL Now im Tull Piatt? Who else can i be? Can I be someone else too?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4512
take a pic, post it, and shut everyone up drumma.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 90
I just did on my cell phone, but it wont let me email to myself. When I go to my dad's tomorrow and start my box, ill take a pic of myself along with the progression of my box. The digi is at my dads, so you're gonna have to wait till then. You only get my pic under 1 circumstance...

I get mike's dads phone number, so i know if he bought it himself

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4513
doubt that since until you prove your not john, that probably wont happen. but mike, give me your dads #, i'll call for everyone. think people here can trust me.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 91
lmfao, I trust you about as much as I trust Hilary Clinton!

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 684
alright sounds good ill give ctmike the number

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4514
well i think everyone else here would trust me. as for you, not quite sure anyone here would trust you. waiting for tomorrow so you can post a pic of one of your friends or something it seems. can't you scan a pic of you or something? i know you must have one somewhere.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4515
pm it to me, i'll call (try to at least) before i go to work tomorrow.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 92
Lol scan myself.. brilliant, I have a picture of myself, but not one holding up Drumma, Ecoustics, the date, the time, and how big my d!ck is, so I don't think it will solve anything. Lol that is exactly what im doing.. waiting for tomorrow to take a picture of one of my friends.. Lmfao. How would a picture of me resolve anything?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4516
cause we know what john looks like. and you can scan a pic with a small piece of paper, like a sticky, with ecoustics on it.

and like i said, it's nothing personal. you may not be him. and i already said sorry if your not and tomorrow i'll say it again if you aren't. it's just people here will look out for other members to make sure they don't get scammed/bad advice/etc.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 93
oh, yea ill scan a picture with a sticky on it, but how would this help?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4517
scan and post it tonight, then tomorrow when you post a pic, make sure the pic is of you holding an ecoustics sign in one hand and the pic you scanned in the other. or do you have a myspace page?

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 686
actually ctmike he can just get any person to take the picture.. if he did it tonite we cud believe but tomoro all he needs is a friend to come over and do it so we wont know even if he does

Silver Member

Post Number: 423
mike: "some kid that doesn't even have a car"...
What's that about man? I haven't said sh!t to you. I do have a car by the way. If I didn't have a car I wouldn't have a system. That's not cool at all. Damn...

Anyway, just compare how Drumma responds to sh!t and how John responded to sh!t. Exactly the same. "I have a picture of myself, but not one holding up Drumma, Ecoustics, the date, the time, and how big my d!ck is". "How big my d!ck is", that statement's got my mind made up. If he does take a picture and it is someone different, then it's one of his friends.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 94
Upload

But this won't be enough, I did have a myspace, but that sh!t got hacked awhile back.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 95
cam, why are you even here if you dont have a car? Lol you have contributed to nothing tonight, why are you still here?

Silver Member

Post Number: 424
reading>john wheeler
cliche i know

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1789
^photoshopped

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 96
^ scanned with a sticky on origonal picture, FYI, I dont have photoshop. and cam, actually reading > you mike was talking about me not having a car, he wasn't talking about your sh!tty geo that doesn't run. I do have a car.

Silver Member

Post Number: 427
i think im going to come to this forum for entertainment and ecousticsfam when i actually want to talk about car audio. which is most of the time. so i'll be checkin' this when the low down has down time.

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2879
This is what Drumma said in the other thread
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/359784.html

Steinkea:
Drumma what kind of system do you have?

Drumma:
I gotta pair of Type R's. Looking to possibly upgrade though, cuz my friend has em as well, and another guy just got 3 10" type R's. I may be lookin to get something different, but im content with what i've got.

Steinkea:
I see. Any components or anything? What amp do you have pushing them?

Drumma:
Yea, I got Type S Components in the front, cuz they were free, and Type R components in the back. I have a 9883 Alpine HU and a kx1200.1 amp pushin the R's.

And this is John Wheeler's CA.com profile:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=36115

Heres the info in case he deletes it:

Name:
John
Audio System Setup:
HU: Alpine 9883 Front Comps: Alpine SPS17C2 Rear Comps: Alpine SPR17LS Subs: SWR-1242D Amp: Kx1200.1
Interests:
Build Boxes, Car Audio
Student

Gold Member

Post Number: 1232
busted...Wheeler is a FAGBAG

Silver Member

Post Number: 428
hmm i dunno man it sounds like he's talking about me here. he's talking to you then says "he"
"oh yeah were the same person.. ur an IDIOT

hes some kid that doesnt even have a car

i have in high school i have a 2007 civic, and Paul Laurea met me in person d2ck"

my shitty geo does run actually. runs well too. and i get good gas mileage. not the nicest car but it's reliable as hell. actually "not the nicest car" is an understatement.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 97
So that kid is from Columbus, IN, an hour south of here. The pic was not even close to resembling me, and im 18 years old and dont even have an account at that website. Keep convincing yourself, lol I find this humerous.

Silver Member

Post Number: 429
yeah. sh!t. what do you guys say we just ignore him completely? just pretend he doesn't post at all.

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 98
Lol cam, your too poor to drive, gas is $3.50 a gallon, thats more than you make in a week!

Bronze Member

Indianapolis, IN USA

Post Number: 99
cam you better burn that geo, before too many people see it.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4518
looks like your busted!!!

"dont even have an account at that website"

so that means what, nothing. so you haven't got an account by "drumma" there. big deal. when you go back over there, since you know you can't post under your john "the fa_g" wheeler account cause you got flamed immediately, don't use this name either.

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2881
If you are not john wheeler I will apologize for all this.

But you came on here right after he deleted his account, acting the same way he did, talking about box building the same way he did (same type of box even), and you have EXACTLY the same system as him.

Thats a bit too much of a coincidence for me

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4520
exactly^^.

Bronze Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 12
lmfao way too much jealousy here the fact that I came up with exquizit plans for TWiZTiD and reguardless of whoever I am or whoever anyone of you are, I stand proven correct. This website is a complete popularity contect and has lost its origonal purpose. In the past week I have yet to see any sign of intelligence from every hypocrite here, including cam, ctmike, mike, joe blanford, and many more. I have yet to see any one of you provide positive contributions to TWiZTiD's thread, other than me, marc, and early on, M.S. This forum is incredibly Liberal based and bias. No one can offer a positive solution to anything, its all unconstructive criticism and childish remarks. TWiZTiD benefited from absolutly nothing any of you said, and is sad that you guys claim to be adults, but remain to act like adolescents. People who come on here to seek help with an enjoyable hobby continue to be shot down and made fun of because of their prior lack of knowledge. It would be like a teacher laughing at a kid who is learning to read, but has a hard time with it. Very immature and childish. People aren't born with intelligence, it takes reading, research, and informative non-childish assistance for someone to become educated. If only half of you weren't so black and white, maybe you would learn something from me. I spent this hour and half helping out TWiZTiD this evening to proove something to every single one of you. I do know how to tune a box, and I do offer constructive advice and knowledge to benefit others. My plan was tomorrow to build a box, let people see it for themselves, wait for the non-bias compliments, and reveal myself for who I am, to proove each and every one of you wrong.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 13
Charlie Ried = Drumma = John Wheeler

Gold Member

Post Number: 1233
^^^wtf

who are you ?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4522
"In the past week I have yet to see any sign of intelligence from every hypocrite here, including cam, ctmike, mike, joe blanford, and many more"

so us, and many more, never help anyone at all on this site? that's a pretty stupid thing to say.

and a popularity contest, no. far from it. what whould lead you to say that? and how adult does someone have to be to make a false account to post under? and since you did so on purpose, of course no one would take you seriously when you come across as john wheeler. enough said about that cause since you have been reading for the last week or so you'd know why no one would trust him with a box, or even plans for one. and who here has ever been shot down for lack of knowledge? i don't really remember anyone.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 14
"so us, and many more, never help anyone at all on this site? that's a pretty stupid thing to say. "

Again ctmike, your ignorance appears again, re-read that quote and i'll let you correct yourself.

"and a popularity contest, no. far from it. what whould lead you to say that? and how adult does someone have to be to make a false account to post under? and since you did so on purpose, of course no one would take you seriously when you come across as john wheeler. enough said about that cause since you have been reading for the last week or so you'd know why no one would trust him with a box, or even plans for one. and who here has ever been shot down for lack of knowledge? i don't really remember anyone."

Reason for me making the fake account. Making the fake account was intended for me to show everyone how I can excel in box building and that I can build a box without using water, which everyone thinks that the only way i make boxes is by dunking them in a pool. People think that because i didnt tune that box once, that i dont know how to tune it now. I do know how to tune it now, and i prooved it above. Tomorrow, I was going to build the box, wait for the positive comments, and then post a pic of myself proovign every single one of you wrong, and showing you how indeed bias everyone here is.

Silver Member

Post Number: 432
Alright well personally, I would just think you were someone who did things a little quick and just was excited about building their own box and everything, but you turned out to be extremely arrogant and over confident. Knowledgeable people told you that soaking MDF would weaken it but you were so downright arrogant that you couldn't admit to f\/cking up. Then you start trying to sell boxes without taking the time to get experience and learn. This has nothing to do with us and everything to do with your attitude.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4523
so none of us is intelligent? o.k. very sorry my ignorance is showing. so why don't you explain it a little bit more for me since i'm so stupid.

and who here thinks you have to use water to make a box? again, i don't believe anyone here is biased towards anyone. everyone here is willing to help each other. regardless of if it's someone with 1 post or 1000 posts.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 15
"Alright well personally, I would just think you were someone who did things a little quick and just was excited about building their own box and everything, but you turned out to be extremely arrogant and over confident. Knowledgeable people told you that soaking MDF would weaken it but you were so downright arrogant that you couldn't admit to f\/cking up. Then you start trying to sell boxes without taking the time to get experience and learn. This has nothing to do with us and everything to do with your attitude."

Cam, apparently you havent taken the time to read the entire thread about MDF + water. I did an experiment and admited to my mistakes. I apologized to fisher, but you and so many others will not let it go. Fisher, the one i had a problem with, understood and let it go, but everyone else refused to let it go.

Ctmike, Can you keep a straight face and say that everyone here is not bias against me? I don't think anyone could.
"and who here thinks you have to use water to make a box? again, i don't believe anyone here is biased towards anyone. everyone here is willing to help each other. regardless of if it's someone with 1 post or 1000 posts."
Ctmike, along with cam, you too should re-read the pool + mdf post, again you will see where I admited to being wrong, and apologized to fisher. Fisher let it go, unlike anyone else, who brings this up daily.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4524
i see where you admitted to being wrong to him. so. so was that also you that can't admit to me who told you what ohm load the zx1000.1 is stable at? pretty childesh of you there. and bias, yeah, if it is the same person we're all talking to then yes. cause "john wheeler" did nothing helpful here, bashed on everyone, etc.

Silver Member

Post Number: 434
I don't think I really care to read that entire thread. Good for you though John. Good job on not being arrogant in that last post. ctmike's right though, I tried helping you in that thread where you shorted your h/u. That may have been some pretty shitty advice considering I told you to wire them 180 degrees out, but that wasn't biased. I was not thinking very well that day. Anyway I don't even give a f\/ck, I'm just stoked on these Mach 5s.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 16
ctmike, you really can't let things go. You are as stubborn as I was. I was thinking one thing and typed another. I knew exactly what was what, but when you kept nagging on me, I just continued to toy with you. You wanted to break me down so bad, you wanted to point out everything about me that shows how such a terrible person and how stupid i was. You were stooping out of ur character just to proove me wrong and have the gratification of putting your foot on the back of a fallen soldier. You wanted to crush me, and you wanted me to crush myself, just so you could stand that much higher. ctmike that is how you are equally as stubborn and childish.. just let it go, was all of that really worth the downfall of a once informative website. Just so you could stand that much higher? You backed me in a corner and I had no choice.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 17
cam, I could have called you out on that and drag it on for months, but I didnt. you call me ignorant for not knowing how ti hook up that HU, when no one could offer the advice I needed to get it successfully working. Funny thing is, I talked to the guys at CC, and they knew right away how to fix it.. Not everyone knows everything, and to make fun of someone because of it demonstrates ones lack of integrity.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4525
"I knew exactly what was what, but when you kept nagging on me, I just continued to toy with you"

toy with me? i thought it funny how someone didn't have the balls to admit to a mistake and instead resort to childesh remarks.

"You wanted to crush me, and you wanted me to crush myself, just so you could stand that much higher"

yeah, that's exactly it. i wanted to crush you.

and you talk about the downfall of a once informative site. you don't think you bashing on just about every single person here contributed quite a bit to it? or i guess now that your on what, your third, fourth, account name, your the better person out of everyone here?

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 975
Well im glad to see i got alot of help out of this thread. See what i meant when i said all the BS and OT threads get over 100 respones and the real car audio threads get nothing? Whoever "john weeler" is or "drumma" or whatever i dont know and dont give two sh!ts but at least he tried to help me with my box design and if you all remember thats what this thread was about. This thread is ruined now and i didnt get much help. All anyone wanted to do is make fun of drumma/johm or whoever. No advice for me or help so thanks alot!

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 554
you can go to subwoofertools.com thats where i got my plans for my dual L7 box and it sounds really nice just go to that site its pretty simple you just need all of your subs specs and your trunks or cabin's dimensions and good luck with that box

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 687
yeah cam i meant guy who cant drive yet.. not that doesnt have a car, john 4 wheeler got me pissed off

all long we were right, its him

P.S. twiztid, dude its Friday Night? What do you expect? Most people are out or having fun. I have SATs this morning so I had to stay in for the night.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 18
"Well im glad to see i got alot of help out of this thread. See what i meant when i said all the BS and OT threads get over 100 respones and the real car audio threads get nothing? Whoever "john weeler" is or "drumma" or whatever i dont know and dont give two sh!ts but at least he tried to help me with my box design and if you all remember thats what this thread was about. This thread is ruined now and i didnt get much help. All anyone wanted to do is make fun of drumma/johm or whoever. No advice for me or help so thanks alot!"

Thanks TWiZTiD your the only one not stubborn enough to realize this.

"you can go to subwoofertools.com thats where i got my plans for my dual L7 box and it sounds really nice just go to that site its pretty simple you just need all of your subs specs and your trunks or cabin's dimensions and good luck with that box"

subwoofertools is not very accurate, and wouldnt work for him, considering he has a truck box

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 380
TWiZTiD, Canaan Designed a truck box I built for a friend about a month ago. His box is sort of what you are looking for. I'm sure for a small fee, if not free, Canaan would design you one that will sound great and fit exactly what you need.

Silver Member

Post Number: 435
What did the circuit city guys say? It is way easier to troubleshoot something when you're actually there by the way.

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 79
wow i cant believe people were arguing on a friday night...i was out getting wasted lol loaners.......

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5191
this thread really took off last nite lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 383
I blame John Charlie the drummin 4-wheeler.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 19
"What did the circuit city guys say? It is way easier to troubleshoot something when you're actually there by the way."

Cam, I went in there one night with my friend, I didnt take my HU to them or any wires, I just walked in and said I cant get sound from my speakers, and he told me exactly that it was my internal amplifier and i needed to connect such and such wire to such and such wire, i was in and out in 30 seconds. I told him nothing more than I had said in my thread.

"I blame John Charlie the drummin 4-wheeler."
Nick, if you have any further comments, please pm me, and we can handle this privately. I don't really want to stir up this forum any more.

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2886
" Charlie Ried = Drumma = John Wheeler "

Ah ha so you are John Wheeler, and your aliases are Drumma and Charlie Ried, but not Tull Piatt?

Wait a minute why did he just make a third alias and then tell us that it was him????? Whatever, this thread is turning into the twilight zone........

And for the record I give everyone who doesn't act like a d!ck right off the bat a fair chance on this forum. Yours expired when you started trash talking people + trying to sell an un-tuned box to people on the forum.

Silver Member

Post Number: 384
Charlie (John) (Drumma) dont take that post offensively lol. I just felt like using all of your names. Personally I think you have potential as a box builder, but you are just like all of us teenagers at times, hard headed. :-)

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 20
M.S. Pm me if you want to continue this discussion, I don't feel that it's importance should involve this entire forum.

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2890
That's quite alright I have nothing more to contribute to this discussion now.

My goal was just to discover your real identity (John Wheeler).

Silver Member

Post Number: 436
well we told you how to wire your h/u. maybe we assumed that you could read the manual and figure out what you needed to splice to what. I had a half-right wiring diagram, wires that had been extended by the previous owner that i couldnt tell the original colour of and I got mine hooked up fine. it took a lot of patience, heavy thinking and time though.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 21
"well we told you how to wire your h/u. maybe we assumed that you could read the manual and figure out what you needed to splice to what. I had a half-right wiring diagram, wires that had been extended by the previous owner that i couldnt tell the original colour of and I got mine hooked up fine. it took a lot of patience, heavy thinking and time though."

cam, my email address is j_c_wheeler8@hotmail.com. If you have any additional questions reguarding my head unit that you did not show me how to wire, feel free to contact me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 438
nope im good man. if i do think of anything i'll hit you up though.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 22
Great, now back to the origonal post. TWiZTiD did you find what you were looking for? Do you need any additional assistance? The box is in progress and I am taking pictures along the way, so theres something to look foreward to.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 556
whats wrong with subwoofertools.com i know chad lee has used this site to design some of his boxes and it worked great for me too

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 979
"The box is in progress and I am taking pictures along the way, so theres something to look foreward to."

Wait,what are you talkin about? Your not buildin it for me are you? If you are dont plan on me payin you cuz i never agreed to that.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 24
WHAT?!?! THATS WHAT YOU SAID, OMG!

lol, j/k im just making one for giggles. 1.25 Cubes @ 32Hz

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 25
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 26

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 981
Ohhh ok. Looks good man.

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 80
Good job atleast you use glue and none of that liquid nails cr@p like some people....

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 27
Thanks, Im really close to being done, hopefully I get it done here soon and ill carpet it tonight and post the final pix.

Silver Member

Post Number: 386
Please John, dont mess it up lol. It looks great so far man.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2487
""Ive got 45"(w)x 24"(t)x 12"(top depth) 15"(botton depth) I wanna do about 3.5cft. tuned to about 35,36hz.""

My drawing

Upload

I simply made a quick scetch with twizlers measurements, to illistrate the box design in question. I cant believe this has blown like this. Wow. As far as I see, Is someone posted a plan that works for you, Fine.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 28
"I simply made a quick scetch with twizlers measurements, to illistrate the box design in question. I cant believe this has blown like this. Wow. As far as I see, Is someone posted a plan that works for you, Fine."

^x2

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4539
i'm curious "charlie", but why is it you started here as john wheeler, went to drumma, now charlie? no bashing here, so i don't expect no bullshi_t childesh remarks back. simple question that deserves a simple answer. i just don't understand why you started as the real you, bashed on everyone and trash talked damn near everyone here, switched names, got caught in the lie, and are now on your third name. and now on your third one, you want to try and talk like an adult and not a complete idiot as you did before. and what is the importance of this, as you said to ms up above? and please don't say to prove it's a popularity contest cause you know it's not. the reason people hated you so much before was because of the way you acted and talked to people. if you acted the way you have been in your last several posts since starting your "charlie" account, there would have been no reason for anything that had happened in the past.

you can pm me.

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2917
^^^^^ I have been wondering the exact same thing

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 29
I just pm'd ctmike, so ill just post this publically.

""i'm curious "charlie", but why is it you started here as john wheeler, went to drumma, now charlie? no bashing here, so i don't expect no bullshi_t childesh remarks back. simple question that deserves a simple answer. i just don't understand why you started as the real you, bashed on everyone and trash talked damn near everyone here, switched names, got caught in the lie, and are now on your third name. and now on your third one, you want to try and talk like an adult and not a complete idiot as you did before. and what is the importance of this, as you said to ms up above? and please don't say to prove it's a popularity contest cause you know it's not. the reason people hated you so much before was because of the way you acted and talked to people. if you acted the way you have been in your last several posts since starting your "charlie" account, there would have been no reason for anything that had happened in the past.

you can pm me."

I changed my name to charlie, because I deleted John Wheeler, because I tried over and over to get a word in, and never succeded, so i dumped that account. I talked to Blanford last night for about 45 minutes and explained him my point of view. I will do the same for you. I changed my name to Drumma because as I said above, I couldn't get a word in under the name John Wheeler. My plan was to show everybody that I know how to design and build boxes. I started off by designing a truck box for TWiZTiD perfectly tuned to his liking displacment included and all. No one would let the fact that I didn't tune my first box go. Next, I was going to make that box today, which i just finished, wait for the comments, and then post a pic showing you all my true identity. That way I wasn't forced to listen to everyone's bias comments and childish remarks. I am not a bad person or a dick. I just wanted everyone to hear me out, and I had given up with the John Wheeler account, so i resorted to Drumma. I made this third account to whipe things clean and immediatly I posted John Wheeler = Drumma = Charlie Ried, to show you that I wasn't trying to smurf again. Just hear me out, and judge me for who I am now, and not the past, thats all I ask.

Silver Member

Post Number: 443
alright man that's what i've been thinking. if you continue acting like this it's all good.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4540
but did you ever stop and think why it was that you weren't able to get a word in? you talked shi_t to everyone here, most of the tim for no reason at all. someone would say something to you, ask you something, etc. and what would you do? you would just post a stupid comment.

and everyone that wouldn't let it go about your first box was a)probably busting your bal_ls as you were new here (sense of humor, everyone jokes around), or b)again, you made nothing but stupid remarks to everyone here.

and for the most part, about the fact you were designing a box for twiztid, you saying everyone wouldn't let the fact about your first box go is wrong. it's the fact you deleted an account and came back with another account and name and got caught in a lie. very fishy thing to do. had nothing at all to do with your first box (at least to me it didn't).

"That way I wasn't forced to listen to everyone's bias comments and childish remarks"

how can you say that^^ when you have posted more childesh, stupid, immature, made no sense remarks on this forum i have ever seen. and you say others were doing it???

also, why lie about the myspace pic that was posted? saying your account pics had been removed before that one was taken down?

the times i would post in a thread, why is it you would jump in, say i didn't know what i was talking about, and say "john, the zx1000.1 is 1ohm stable? enough said"?

why not just come clean in your first account, apologize for your behavior and whatnot, instead of all this stupid creating three names thing?

again, i'm not bashing or anything, just asking questions that i'm curious about, as others are to probably.

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2919
Ok man, I'm cool with you as long as you don't start bashing people again like you did under your old name.

But I think most peoples' problem with you (besides the trash talking) is that you were trying to sell boxes without having much experience. There is a lot more to designing a good enclosure than just internal volume and port calculations, just ask any of the professional builders on here. People on this forum look out for people to make sure they buy from trusted sources.

I don't mean to try and speak for everyone, just my take on the situation.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 32
ctmike, lets not dwell on the past any longer, i think every single person here is sick of this conversation.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4541
x2^^

and i think a short thread explaining this might help.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4542
"ctmike, lets not dwell on the past any longer, i think every single person here is sick of this conversation."

just asking questions i'd like to know answers about.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 33
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Tomorrow I will cut out the sub hole and the hole for the terminal cup and carpet it. I'll continue to post pictures tomorrow as I finish it up.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7028
I have some of those very same clamps.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 38
I know they are awesome arent they! I only have three, but it gets the job done.

Bronze Member

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 40
I can't remember if I posted these or not..

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help