Wats up ppl

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 , VR1000D 15= overcomp...

Post Number: 1894
just stopping by to say wats up. i still got the maibu with the same setup and now i got a 4 dr jeep and i got 1 9512 in there for now with 2 vr1000d's on it it slams but i havent got in metered yet. still no internet just moved again. hope ever1 is straight and did muddy ever come back? ill be back on in a few days take care and let it wang!

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2859
I figured you no longer had internet because you left base or your station and that was it...hadn't seen you in a minute.Good hearin from you but I think you need to throw like 3 more 9512s in that Jeep :-)Muddy posts maybe 2-3 times a week.

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 130
Hey how's the jeep I have been looking at one over here at the dealership. Have you got a system in it yet? I have a Wrangler with system but keep changing it, I am doing another box right now. Let me know what you did to Jeep. here is mine www.myspace.com/uroc97tj

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 , VR1000D 15= overcomp...

Post Number: 1896
1 is enough lol, im still going to do 2 3512's in the chevy and a vr4000d. but the jeep is mainly for work and i got the 9512 for 200 used but in great shape it looks new and cost less than my 35!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us