Off sub, but need help

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 888
ok i wanna buy a new suzuka katana 600 bike that is 6499 at my local shop.

and my question is, i turned 18 not too long ago, so i guess my credit score is even not bad or not good. so does anyone know how much of a down payment i would have to have to get it on time?

total 6499, how much down payment knowin im only 18???

thanks, i wanna get it soon

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7760
As big of one as you can come up with. The higher the down payment..the lower the monthly payments will be.

Silver Member

Post Number: 889
ok thanks, but if i have like 1500$ now, will they not let me get it with 1500$, or would they?

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 292
dude i doubt u'll even need a down, lolol cuz if u wreck the bike, it's yours no matter what. i tried to finance a bike last year and qualified, they suggested like 500 down and 69 a month, but i didn't need a down.

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 398
what else have you ridden?

Silver Member

Post Number: 890
well thats great, i can almost guranteed get it then with 1500 down,

thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 891
my cousins 600 katana stretched, all kinds of stuff done to it, but he made me go easy on it, and my bro's vulcan, and my honda crf 230

i just want a quick street bike lol good on gas lol

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

2 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11599
so u wanna buy a coffin on wheels .....

Silver Member

Post Number: 892
^^^ lol, yea

Silver Member

Post Number: 893
http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products/GSX600FK6/Default.aspx

here it is check it out

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 643
if you have any doubt about you missing a payment ever dude, do not buy it, bc you'll screw yourself in the long run when you ahve to buy somehtin more important.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6951
In my time the Honda Hurricane was popular. I wanted one so bad. They really are "cr0tch rockets". Capable of 180mph speeds out of the box. If you're in an accident doing 40 mph there are many issues and complications, not to mention lawsuits. An accident at 180 and they are picking you up with a sponge. Please think twice.

Silver Member

Post Number: 400
tight. it's only a coffin on wheels when people go buy themselves a liter bike and have never ridden before. gotta start with a lil bike n work up. I ride a KTM 125sx.
[IMG]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/2014/yyj6447621ck4.jpg[/IMG]

Silver Member

Post Number: 401
yeah the gsxr-1000 does 200 km/h (124mph) before the red line in 2nd. fvckin' stupid.

Silver Member

Post Number: 895
i dont know about a bike now lol, maybe a very fast 4 wheeler, i drove many of those, 660 rapter, z-400, and more cant think of.

here is the fastest off-the-line 4 wheeler available now

http://powersports.honda.com/atvs/sport/model.asp?ModelName=TRX450R+%28Elec+Star t%29&ModelYear=2007&ModelId=TRX450ER7

might get it instead, wat yall sugest, its just for a toy, the bike or 4 wheeler?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2839
FYI having no or little credit history is as bad as having bad credit. You will get a crappy interest rate if you are financing it, unfortunately.

Silver Member

Post Number: 402
f\/ck that man get the bike. you can't lean into corners on a 4 wheeler. way more fun.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4497
best thing to do if you have no credit history, get a small credit card (like $500 limit or so), buy something small once a month like a cd, movie, etc., and when the bill comes pay the balance in full. quickest way to build up good credit. do that for several months and it'll raise your credit score which'll help you get a lower interest rate.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2841
^^^ He's right, that will help. But even thats not enough these days.

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 590
^x2, if you dont have a credit history, they mughgt ask for a cosigner (spellcheck) and try to do the biggest downpayment you can, and pay more than the monthly due, or else you are going to get screw with interests
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us