OT - Sounds from Hell

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 3046
http://www.nowsthetime.org/sounds.html
Supposed to be recordings of tourchered souls in hell recorded from a hole dug 9miles into the earth where it reached a "Pocket" of hot air that was 2000F+ Degrees.
There are alot more websites out with more details.... i seen somthing somwhere says its over 20 years old... anybody hear about this?......any thoughts on this? Any1 from Siberia? LOL

If this is actually true stuff.... that explains why the terrorists come from that side of the country...

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 781
that is crazy

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1568
Sounds like someone yelling instructions like a drill sergeant and women screaming. We better be good from now on, don't want to wind up there.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6242
That sounds a lot like the haunted houses. Almost everyone will tell you that ghosts don't exist, but if you see/visit one, then you know we're not alone in the world. Same thing you can probably say about UFOs. Depending on who you ask, they either exist or don't exist.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 868
if they can lower a 2000 degrees - tolerent microphone down there, drop a 2000 degrees - tolerent CAMERA down there... f|_|ck..

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5103
we might be screwed already cuz not all the people are good. we have done at least one bad thing that it might be alil hard from the dude upthere to forgive us.. i dont know but we might go to hell juzz because we are supporting the world of destroying the world.. like you know still buying cars that polute the world and destrying all the forest and the animals and shyt... i dont know but i think that way..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6244
Rob, it's never too late to change. As with all sin/crimes, there are different levels. For example, killing a person is worse than stealing a loaf of bread to feed a hungry child.
In the end, it's all about how much good you can do, not evil.
So if you think you gave it your best, then that's good enough.
Andrizzle, the problem with camera is that, it needs light and also needs to be close to the subject. A microphone can be far away.

Tom Cruise for example, does not believe in anything unless it's proven by science. So to him ghosts/hell/heaven don't exist. I'd like to see him go spend a few weeks at a haunted house. I'm sure he won't be so sure of anything afterwards.

Silver Member

Post Number: 870
im sure theres soemthing really advanced trhey could drop down there... why havent there been more tests and such... I just want more information

Bronze Member
Username: Gmcridin22s

FL

Post Number: 36
http://www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.htm

Silver Member

Post Number: 871
thanks John, always need all the info ;]

Bronze Member
Username: Gmcridin22s

FL

Post Number: 39
no problem. all angles needed to be covered.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6247
Here's the thing with science. They will say God does't exist, ghosts don't exist, no life beyond earth, humans came from monkeys, and Life was created by chance, as in things fell out of the sky evolved.
I'd like to see those same scientist take a haunted house and live there for few months. If you have satellite, you can see the actual shows on haunted houses.
The point I'm trying to make is, just cause you see a scientist prove something is false, doesn't mean it's really false. If you're a gambler, what are the odds of life forming from falling rock from space??
Try some googling and you'll see lot of unexplainable stories that scientist would never want to get involved with.

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 203
i personally slightly believe in ghosts and stuff like that but i believe in a broad view of god and religion not really certain ones. for example. i do not believe in the bible or any other form of bible (ie. koran, book of morman thing) i just believe in a god that created everything. but when you think about it we keep learning new thing everyday that in the past were considered unexplainable and now they dont seem like a very big deal. so what if scientists do actually find proof that we were not created from a god and what if they prove that there is no heaven and hell.

for the people who strongly believe in religions i am not trying to put you down im just saying that each day new things are being explained and it may just be a matter of time before religion is explained.

plus ive been through sunday school and reading the bible and some of those stories are just crap that you cant help but not believe. life has changed so much since we started existing and back then sex was considered un pure even though without sex we wouldnt exist.

so like i said im a believer in a god but thats it.. no stories... no bibles.. plus each religous book contradicts the other.. and some even contradict themselves... like how can jesus be the son of god if mary was a virgin...?

oh and for the whole believing it cause its on satellite tv. i would suggest only believing it when you experience it....

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 204
oh and plus... who decided that heaven and hell would be on earth or close to it... we have the whole universe all around us and probably billions of planets just like ours with living life forms on them... and also why would god focus on our planet out of the whole universe.. if he did create it, it would probably just be created and left alone its near impossible for someone to believe that jesus was born on this planet and killed and buried on this planet...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6248
I never said it's true cause it's on satellite. I mentioned satellite cause it often shows haunted houses. You won't find that on cable.
People can believe whatever they want, that's their freedom. I'm pointing out that just cause a scientist said "it's false" doesn't mean it is.
I'm sure you remember some of these examples. Who were the ones that said cigarettes weren't harmful? Who said there were no such things as global warming? Who do you think are still saying global warming is over rated? I'll give you one clue, scientist. As you can see, they can be bought with money. Didn't the scientist that works for the government say there are NO UFOs?
Don't you find that odd?
If the scientists are that smart, and whatever they say is true, why can't they tackle a simple thing such as ghost? I know almost all of them will say there is no such thing. Once you die, that's the end. And yet, you'll find lot of articles about people that died for few minutes to hours before waking up. They will tell you a different story.
Monkeyman take a little break and watch an episode on haunted houses. There, you will also see things that are not supposed to exist on earth. And if you think that show's fake, you can visit the houses in person.
Again, I'm not forcing anyone to believe, just find things out for yourself. Don't let anyone with a degree or title tell you that something's fake or not real.
When you really think about it, how can something that preaches about not killing/stealing/committing adultery etc be so bad? Too many people hate bible cause of those laws. If that is the case, what kind of world are they looking or dreaming of?
One more thing, just cause something can't be reproduced over and over doesn't mean it's not real.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3047
John, does those sources have proof that its false or did they just post that web page up saying false? j\w because i was looking up plenty of pages people couldnt find any way to prove it true or false.. i went to alot of pages to

Gold Member

Post Number: 6252
KiLLa, look at the link for yourself. It doesn't list any facts nor proofs about anything. Just another opinion.
Like I said before, just cause everyone can't see UFOs, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13197
i am too scared to check out the link. i want to be able to sleep tonight.

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1285
one thing i dont understand is how people continually renounce the bible when jesus gave his life for us. why would someone spend their whole life preaching a "lie" and then hang on the cross just because he didnt want to admit he was a schmooney?

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 880
"Supposed to be recordings of tourchered souls in hell recorded from a hole dug 9miles into the earth where it reached a "Pocket" of hot air that was 2000F+ Degrees."

a recorder in 2000f+, or people went down 9miles to 2000f???

people would be ashes that hot

Gold Member

Post Number: 3050
premier... souls dont have bodies... its completely empty to us, but to them, its a hole new thing.. its complete blackness

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1158
lol chad it aint that bad man, its creepy, but it aint that bad hahahaha, that is definatly insane id like to see some more research done there

Gold Member

Post Number: 3051
all you would have to do to make me believe..... drop a mic in the hole on live video and show the output on the opposite end (all equiptment that has no playback capabilitys except for the mic (so you kno its not rigged to make the sound) and also show a temp. meter in the same location as the mic, if it is truely 2000 degrees.....and your still hearing the screams.. then ill claim it true but until then...

^Research....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us