Ipod Car Hookup?

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 533
Anyone have any suggestions as to what I should get so that i have a good ipod hookup to my car? I dont have a tape deck and definately dont want to go with the wireless radio transmitter....thanks

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

I like my beat down low

Post Number: 127
if you have an aftermarket hu it should have rca outputs you can plug rca wires into and run to your ipod thats what i did

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 534
yea i got a navi system tho so thats not an option. Im gonna try and upgrade to a nicer motarized screen tho.

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1264
what you should do is just get a CD changer adapter to go to the earphone jack on ur ipod.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 535
you have a linkfor that

Gold Member

Post Number: 1266
me?

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 537
yea i dont know what kinda product your talking about...i have been looking at them for a while and im not sure which one you are suggesting,

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 337
If you got money, and plan on gettin another HU wether it is, double din or flip out or w.e.. Alpine, Pioneer Have Ipod Ready HU's..I got the pioneer 780 mp..The RCA hook ups cant compare to the Ipod ready ones, to the dock of the ipod, The clarity is much better, Cd quality, i would neva get RCA hook ups again

Gold Member

Post Number: 1267
like this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ipod-CD-IB100-Pioneer-Aux-CD-Changer-Input-Adapto r_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ38636QQihZ014QQitemZ330093200143QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZ WD1V

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 422
most pioneers have those cables available..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us