FI audio BL subwoofers

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpngrind

Post Number: 76
I'm about to buy 2 12" BL's. Right now I have two Digital Audio 12's in my Camaro. How much more bump will I get out of the BL's?

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 327
What amp you got

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Well for right now I have a cheap Nitro amp. It says it's 2000w, but I know that's not true. But for right now thats what will be pushin them until I can get another amp.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12320
dont hook the bls up to the nitro amp...just wait until you can get the proper electrical upgrades and amp then do it right

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1788
Chauncey

What kind of numbers are you hitting with your BLs? You got 4 15" BLs and 4 SX1250.1 right?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12322
Honestly I dont do it for the numbers...lol

Anybody with almost any sub can hit high numbers...but if i had to guess i would say the low 150's...

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 529
i ordered my two 12" BL's last week. cant wait for them to get here. A kickerx2500 is what im planning on to power them as of now. Anyone have any other suggestions for me and Bmoore?

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1258
i would suggest to BMOORE, go ahead and hook that sub up to the nitro amp once you get the sub. i dont see any harm in it. just set your gains correctly and youll be fine prolly wont see any more than 4 or 500 RMS

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
What options should I choose on the page they are on? Like daily, flatwind, etc. Also, are these things going to hit hard?

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 531
I would say yes they are going to hit hard, thats why i ordered mine and as far as the options go....

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7154
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us