I JUST gOT oWNED

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 293
Ok so i was driving, pulled up next to a orange lamborghini murcielago, at a red light... I'm rev my engine he revs his....Light turns Green i go, he waits about 15 seconds, next thing i know i just hear a very loud engine and he passes by me, shifts and big flames came out of his exhaust...I mean big about a foot and a half.. flames were blue and green... That was sick lambo and i mean sick... He took that lambo and hooked it up even more than what it is stock...

I see nice cars all the time, i live in boca raton, 10 richest city.. Too bad i'm not rich.. nore is my family

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 407
i was on my friends c rotch rocket on the highway and guy in a purple diablo blew the smile off my face

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Http://www.realmofexcu..., See my KRAZY... USA

Post Number: 3051
ha ha, dumbazz trying to race a lambo....lol

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1533
Upload

What did you expect to happen when you rev your piece of crap at someone in a Lambo?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

2 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11578
itsa lambo duhhhhhhh ! ....what do ya expect !? .....

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
I knew i was gonna get owned... I just love the thrill of racing, and being able to race a lambo...especially a lamborghini murcielago, was just awsome

By the way a 2003 Camry isn't a piece of crap...I race alot of people and i usually win cause of my driving skills, if there is traffic that is,

That was Flucking awsome

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1268
lmao.
what were u in?

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Http://www.realmofexcu..., See my KRAZY... USA

Post Number: 3055
just wondering
whats the diff between the Daiblo and the Murcielago?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1534
Da Jewbag.... Vroom, Vroom
Upload

The other guy
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
The Murc - 6.7 liter v 12, better aero dynamics, more money, more horsepower, tourque, more money(2),Different names lol,
The Diablo VT 6.0 - 6.0 liter v12

Lambo Murcielago 18 56.25%
Lambo Gallardo 5 15.63%
Lambo SE 30 Diablo 9 28.13%

Silver Member

Post Number: 298
lol no

Da JewbagUpload

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13160
nice.

Silver Member

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 408
those things are so slow id have fun toying w/ you in my car

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
what car do you have

Silver Member

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 410
99 camaro ls1

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
Straight away yes.. But with truns and heavy traffic maybe

I'm a really good driver, i always find away thru traffic and i take turns doin 60 sometimes 80 depending on the turn... You just gotta no when to accelerate decellerate and brake

I wanna be a profesional driver

I loke to toy around in my car.. Doughnuts, backwards 180's, 180's, still not enuff Hp to do a 360. i can get to about 220 degrees put in reverse turn wheel other way i almost got it the other day.. lol my friend nearly crapped his pant...

Won thanks to traffic
Mustang
neon
Many accords and civic
scion Tc
Audio a4 (he was racing me and the corvette he blew is engine flucked up shifting badly)
lost to a camaro and another mustang and the lambo, 60 corvette, c6 corvette, hemi cuda, challenger, charger

HEavy traffic FTW

Silver Member

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 412
anyone can be a good driver at 80 lol. hop on a 160+ crothc rocket and race me

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
Also Trey Sliding FTW

I drift in my friends 240 sx se ( car i wanted but to small can't fit system) i took car audio over drifting... When i make more money i'll buy the ricer i need to drift

Silver Member

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 413
i drift in my friends f150 lol

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2426
You can't do doughnuts in a camry. FWD FTL FYI

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
Bikes are easier... I had one, used to hall @$$, my good friend died and ever since then i dont ride bikes nor do i like to talk about it.....Changing Subject

How much did you get your camaro for..

*0 mph is my turning speed maximum in that car... i take it up to 120 all the time, then the governor kicks in.....If i die while driving a car fast, well fast for what the car can do, i would die happy

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2427
Oh and driving 80+ weaving thru traffic is hella stupid. You only win because people are smart and would rather not risk their lives doing something stupid.

Silver Member

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 414
haha i used to love it.. but yeah i cant get a speeding ticket for at least 5 years

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
it was a hayabusa....I wish

i had a 2002 Suzuki GSX-R... i got it for 1000, my cousin had a kid and needed to sell it so he sold it to me...Ok done talkin bout bikes...it gets me sad...But one day i will get back on one to honor him, i guess

Silver Member

Post Number: 305
Rearange - FWD is easy to do doughtnuts turn wheel accel let of accel and pull e brake and slam the gas boom done.....

No they are actually doin the same but they just get stuck behind a car, its not stupid, some say car audio is stupid, if it is something yo love to do who cares... There are 10000 of videos of people racing in heavy traffic... Thank you very much

Silver Member

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 415
i think his point worst outcome of car audio = hearing damage?

street racing = death(s)

Silver Member

Post Number: 308
Oh you could die

Example

Wolfman's wife finds out he bought a system lol

YEa don't man, i don't no what i'd do if my lisence got suspended

Bronze Member
Username: Lightning_2001

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 37
ive eaten camaro's,gt's,cobra's and some 600's (when the D-bags dont know how to ride).i thought 99 camaro's came with the lt1?ls1's will give me a run for my money until i get my shiit installed and a dyno tune.lambos are bad but if i had the $$ id get a zonda.
say it with me ZONDA........
[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r10/lightning_2001/pagani5.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r10/lightning_2001/pagani2.jpg[/IMG]

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2808
Dru,I'll race your Camry on my pedal bike and win.

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1542
This is funny. It sounds like Rainman. "I'm an excellent race car driver. Only in my Camry. Yeah, definately in my Camry."

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1536
LOL Lucas. This thread is starting to remind me of when that one kid came here and made a thread about how he avoids tickets by running from the cops all sorts of retarded ways, including turning his headlights off at night after the cops started to chase him.

Bronze Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Maitland, Florida

Post Number: 93
turning ur headlights off does work ive avoided the cops that way you have to be in a manual car and downshift to slow down and turn.
"Oh and driving 80+ weaving thru traffic is hella stupid. You only win because people are smart and would rather not risk their lives doing something stupid." thats so true although i did the same thing when i first got my liscense i think you just have to grow out of it its like a male right of passage being an idiot driving when you first get it

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6821
You'll all be a statistic someday fellas. Life will eventually sneak up and rip that cape right off your back. Racing on public roads at any time is stupid, they're just not built for it. You and your car might be able to make that turn or stop in time, but you're rolling the dice in a game where the house always eventually wins. Period.

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1134
^^^ im with paul thats why i got rid of my 3000GT and got my suv, id rather ride slow n look good, than go fast...... and die lol

Bronze Member

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 41
well hey its an addiction.i tell my foot "dont do that"and it still keeps pushing the pedal.i think it likes the whine of the supercharger.?naw im careful i do street race but i usually wait for the cars in front to get really small.then i make them big again realll fast.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 496
why don't you guys just race autocross? that's what i do.. there are tracks all over the place, probably one within an hour or two of you no matter where you live. just do me a favor and don't go in talkin about how good you are at driving (in your camry, or anything else) cause first time out you're gonna get owned and look like an idiot. but seriously.. you should check it out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2815
"I JUST GOT OWNED"

Story of your life huh Dru?Lol.

Silver Member

Maitland, Florida

Post Number: 102
"why don't you guys just race autocross? that's what i do.. there are tracks all over the place, probably one within an hour or two of you no matter where you live. just do me a favor and don't go in talkin about how good you are at driving (in your camry, or anything else) cause first time out you're gonna get owned and look like an idiot. but seriously.. you should check it out."
haha gavin so true my exs mom has an sl 65 we used to go with her to sebring, Fl and do autocross it was a blast and deff alot harder than weaving in traffic at 80 lol

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 498
by the way.. i'll eat your camry alive with all three.. take your pick.. lol

2004 Mustang GT
Upload
Upload

1991 Camaro RS
Upload
Upload

2005 Monte Carlo SS Supercharged Dale Jr. Edition
Upload
Upload

Keeping in mind, none are stock. *smiles and winks at all the big talkers on here* haha..

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 499
Patrick: yeah i love racing.. the best part is there aren't any other cars to hit.. haha. and yeah it is really hard.. a lot more so than people think.

Silver Member

Maitland, Florida

Post Number: 105
which car do you usually use on the track?

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 500
i like to use the Monte on the track. the front wheel drive works wonders, and that thing just flys out of the turns. The mustang and camaro like to break loose in the corners. both of them are more drag race suited, they just have too much power for autocross. if i'm ever in florida to race (unlikely, but maybe someday) i'll definatley look you up.

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1159
hey gavin ill take you on with the 07 camry v6

btw... i haven't every raced a newer stang but ive raced the camaro and the ss...no chance

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1160
only if those are stock though

Silver Member

Maitland, Florida

Post Number: 108
haha thatd be fun but i drive a pickup so ud kick my azz the sl65 was my exs moms and since shes my ex idt ill be doing it anymore lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 313
Damn this sht exploded over night lol.....

To all who disagree, that is your opinion and i dont really care

Silver Member

Maitland, Florida

Post Number: 109
its not so much that im trying to be a prik although my name begs to differ im just saying its not just your life your putting in danger think how awful youd feel if you killed a bunch of kids.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 501
you know joe.. we are pretty close to each other.. maybe a race is in order?? lol

and SPL.. i'm not disagreein. i used to race on the streets all the time. i'm just giving you an option to check out.. it sounds like something you might be interested in.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 595
lol this stuff is funny to read. well a 2007 Z06 corvette will beat a lambo not sure one the merc though.. and i have a car that wil beat any of those car slol. BUGATTI VEYRON lol.. it does 253 mph.. runs outa gas in like 12 min burns teh tires up in 15 mins lol.. its fatses production car ever. 1.6 $ million.. an dmy dad has a 05 gto ls2 thatl smoke that mustang, comaro, and mont ecarlo, we had teh same one but not the dale jr one. it was just teh ss supercharged one, an dweve had the pontiac gtp it takes teh monte, and we hav ea bonneville ssei tha takes a mont etoo.. but anyway swhat do any of you guys have for fast cars?

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 502
sorry michael.. but unless you've got some serious upgrades my mustang is eatin' up that gto all day long. the monte and the gto would be a close one.. and that gto would definatley take my camaro.. lol. i like my cars to be sleepers... don't judge a book by it's cover.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 503
oh and that gtp and bonneville.. please don't insult me or this thread by even listing those cars.. lol.

Silver Member

I like my beat down low

Post Number: 122
haha owned

Bronze Member

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 42
i got a 2001 ford lightning.ive got a 6pound crank pulley,a factory tech valve body w/deep pan and some other little shiit waiting to go on.then its either a whipple or a port on the supercharger.as of right now i only have a bassani catback and an CAI.

Silver Member

I like my beat down low

Post Number: 126
you MIGHT take him on the straight away but as far as autocross trucks arent that great on corners i drive one. and im not hatin at all i love the lightning fyi

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2902
Hey I'll put my GTP with full audio gear up against a brand soankin new monte any day. Don't underestimate the GTP's, you be dissapointed, quick! Polo..

PS- Oh and that stang isn't even in the same discussion, sorry.. :-O

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 710
i have a ford taurus SHO. it's quick!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5084
ZONDA ARE NOT MEANT STR8T FOR SPEED... THEY WANTED A A FAST CAR WITH REALLY GOOD HANDLIG AND EXCEED FERRARIS SUSPENSION...

THE SMALL COMPANY TOOK MERCEDEZ ENGINES AND PUT IT IN CUSTOM SUSPENSION AND VERY LIGHT WEIGHT CHASSINS AND IT CAME UP OUSTANDING POWER TO WEIGHT RATION AND INCREDIBLE HANDLING FAR BEYONG THAN THE BIG BULKY HEAVY MERCEDENZ..

BUT EVEN THO ALL THOSE UPGRADES CANT TOUCH A BUGGATI VEYRON..

IF PEOPLE LET ME CHOSE A FAST CAR THERES NUTTIN COMPARED TO THE BUGGATI VEYRON...

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 504
Polo: i know the GTPs are fast, we test drove one before we drove the Monte. However, people are skipping over the most important part of my post with the pictures: "Keeping in mind, none are stock. *smiles and winks at all the big talkers on here* haha.." I am not one to make a claim if i can't back it up. everyone on here is a clever dude, i saw what happened to kody.. lol. by the way i hope you mean because the stang is way to fast for any other car mentioned here.. haha.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5088
WAT PART OF CHITOWN U STAY AT GAVIN?

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 505
sorry.. no chicago for me. i live in a small town, way down in southern IL. i'm in chi every once in a while though.

Silver Member

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 424
my buddy had a gtp once.. it wasnt that fast lol

http://a489.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01052/88/43/1052373488_l.jpg

http://a596.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/37/l_fb41d69bc9afae94e33cfdceccfe1 eb3.jpg

Silver Member

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 425
not to mention aftermarket everything for it

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 506
looks like it was fast enough for him to do some damage to it.. lol hope he is alright after that.

Bronze Member

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 43
the veyron is in another category.lets see lets put two 8 cylinder engines together and then lets slap ahh 4 turbos on that bit(h.the veyron is a masterpiece not a car.it was made to say "its possible to make perfection".i wasnt hatin on the veyron.and the zonda is a mercedes AMG motor.big diffrence between mercedes engine and AMG engine.i fell in love with sound the zonda makes...just listen...(turn the sound up) http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/pagani%2Bzonda/video/x3lss_pagani-zo nda

Bronze Member

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 45
oh and where the engine comes from doesnt matter.you remember the fastest production car?the most famous one.yeah the mclaren f1 had a BMW engine in it but its was built well and light weight.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2734
The fastest production car is the Bugatti Veyron: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Veyron

That and the Koenigsegg CCR: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koenigsegg_CCR

are faster than the F1.

Silver Member

Post Number: 351
I memba when i got the car and driver mag..About the Bugatti Veyron, About a year or so ago...First look and i was amazed. I've seen a video of it, it is gone before you can blink

CRAZY FAST...P.S. The Zonda Is Ugly, it a ford car too

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6237
Here's my ride. Haven't lost to BMWs.Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 6867
I posted this vid a couple of months ago and it still impresses me.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/330767.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 6238
BTW, my ride will be going on sale soon. I think eBay will charge too much fees, so I might just do an ad on classified.

Silver Member

Post Number: 353
Nice Mustang 5.0.. i've wanted one of those....

Yea i've seen that vid...Amazing man that car is 1001hp...That extra 1hp really gives it an extra kick lol

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2906
Ok, Gavin lets see the mods, SHOW ME THE MONEY! A Jr edition monte has more decals than that, don't ask me how I know! Also you have the stock disks which also means you are'n going all that fast if they were modded not to mention they are rusty and the exhaust is factory, lol. Don't get caught up with the fake SS decals and all because you'll end up like Kody, lmfao... Polo..

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 507
wait wait wait.. so polo you are claiming that the SS isn't really a Dale Jr. Edition?? ok? evidentally you don't know that they have more decals.. because it's totally genuine. i'll take some pics of the dale jr signature stitched in the head rests and whatnot if you don't belive me.. lol. and that had better not be rust.. lol. look at the rest of the car.. the thing is filthy. it has like.. 19,000 miles or so on it.. if those were rusting already i'd kick chevy's as*s.. lol. and yes, exhaust is factory. you got something right. mods on the monte are minimal, a bigger pulley on the supercharger, performance fuel injectors, sway bar bushings, i don't think anything more than that? i'll take a peek and let you know. but, if you read, it says that car is made for autocross. however, if i remember right a stock monte SS supercharged beats your GTP in 0-60 and the gtp takes it by .1 second in the 1/4 mile. assuming your gtp is stock, which you gave me reason to believe by not stating otherwise, and assuming i can drive better than you (no offense, correct me if you think i'm wrong) then with even those few upgrades, my monte beats your gtp. and trust me when i say the stang eats that gtp alive, along with the monte. i'll list mods for that one too if you like. i could even get a sound clip/video of the slp exhaust that makes any true enthusiast get a hard on.. lol. now the camaro, your gtp takes it. i'm not gonna argue that for sure. it's a work in progress right now.. won't be finished till i get out of college probably. i hope you didn't take that post as me being an as*shole.. as with many on here, i have the upmost respect for you because of what you do on this forum. that being said.. and us living in the same state.. we should totally set up a race.. lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12335
^^^^DO IT POLO!!! DONT BE A PU$$Y!!!

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 509
we could video tape it. even with the chance that if i lost, i would be shamed forever.. haha.

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 711
ill pay for ur plane ticket to fly down polo if u put up 2 grand on the race, mah SHO vs ur GTP

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 511
JK i have to admit.. deep down on the inside somewhere.. i actually love the looks of the SHO. creepy, i know lol.

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 713
its a gen 2 so its not the UGLY gen I's or III's. i like the fele of the gen I when driving it but its really not that attractive. and the newer gen III's r so ugly. have you ever driven an SHO??

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 714
Upload

wanna race :-)

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 715
bump for the night

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 720
x2^

Gold Member

Post Number: 5101
i migth do a swap for a 5.0l engine for my explorer and super charger and throttle body spacer, cat back exhaust system and custom made 2 head air intake.. thats my project for christmas if i dont sell my truck... i want to do umma round 400-500 hp if thats possible i know a dude with 576 hp dyno tested..

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12338
you guys can have your Bugatti Veyron

I will take this and R.A.P.E U!!!

Upload

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 721
what is that chauncey?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2907
lOl post the pics, stop bullsh!tting! The day a stang beats me is the day LiLrob is no longer G@y, lol (j/k). I'm sorry but you are a kid, you are inexperienced and BTW I am a 3rd generation mechanic, ya my father was one, his father was one, my mom's 3 brothers were mechanics everyone I know are mechanics so don't tell me. Just by looking at those cars, they even look slow. You see my car is different, you look at it and it looks like death, really.. There is a reason for it, you want to throw up some slips then I will make it worth while and drive down, I'll even drive down with my GTP, without a cool down and take you to school. Oh and one other thing, I will use stock street tires to do it, I have been known to break drive chains with stickys. Remember-> Assumption is a killer, never assume anything...

PS- My cuzz is laughing at you with his 07 V8 Monte, he got spanked too, lol. Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10000
lmao....jewbag......lmao

Gold Member

Post Number: 6241
Polo that's not correct. It's "If you assume, you make an "azz" out of you and me."

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 724
polo, is that directed at me or gavin? cuz first u said the cars look slow and then drive down? do u mean drive down to FL? what all have you done to your gtp anyway?

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 514
chauncey is that the new nsx?

Silver Member

Post Number: 360
Is that the kioisagnack or how eva it is spelt....

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 512
alright polo.. easy killer. so what's done to your gtp that makes it so special? let's hear some mods.. i still don't think it takes the stang. you're talking some big talk about it, so maybe it does take the monte, but i won't say for sure till i hear some mods lists. and yeah, i might be 19, but i work in a mechanic shop too, and i'm learning a lot. i'm glad your entire family were mechanics, i'm sure you learned a lot from them and i bet they are all really knowledgable. just quit getting so riled up dude. neither of my posts toward you were insulting in anyway, and your acting like i'm just hardcore ripping on you or something. let's see some pics of this gtp anyway.. i want to see why this thing looks like "death". cause unless it has some C4 taped to the hood, i'd say it looks like the same gtp that everyone and their grandma has, and much unlike death. i'm not insulting you, or your car, or your entire family of mechanics, or your cousin. so back off. i'm stating what i think, and you're doing the same. our opinions are different, don't be a di*ck about it.

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 725
gavin, do u like the pic of mah SHO? ;) wanna race? :-)

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 596
ok GAVIN, u r fockin crazy man.. the gto 6.0 will eat that mustang anyday.. UNLESS it has major mods .. it takes the cobra STOCK liek nothing, so idk if u were saying ure stock mustang gt will take the gto anyday. cuz if u did u r WRONG.. sry but its the truth .. ive rode in both.. and no my dads is stock only because of the waranty.. when that waranty is over hes puting major upgrades he sais. and we have had the monte carlo ss and a gtp, and the gtp is a lil faster in the end, but the start out from the line there almost the same but think the gtp wins,and that is stock. now ford sho's those are fast i have seen them on vids beating gtp's . i just aint sure who would win on both stock cu zi neve rlooked into a sho.. and u guys can say whatever u want cuz my dads gto does 0-60 in 4.6 seconds yess and teh manual does 4.8 seconds.. so belive it or not.. and it has 335 h/p to the rear wheels for you who were saying it only had liek 270 b4 in another thread.. so w/e not a big deal im just arguing wiht gavin on saying his mustang gt will take teh gto, not a chnace stock.. remeber stock.. if my dad had mods hed take that gt anyday.. so what ya got for mods?? didnt mean to sound liek a dick just making a point that a stock gto vs stock mustang the gto walks all over it

Gold Member

Post Number: 6245
Let's not get carried away. It's not all about speed. A car needs style and grace, as well as power. My Mustang for example, to me has it all, power, looks and style.
In the end, that's what it's all about, cause sooner or later, someone will come out with a faster car.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 513
michael, i agree with you completley.. stock vs. stock that gto kills the mustang. i haven't gotten the mustang on the dyno yet.. but i'm thinkin it puts down about the same numbers as the gto, maybe jsut a bit less. i'm hoping to start the big project mods soon, but right now it's in the garage, the clutch went out. well not the clutch but like some little plastic piece? i dunno.. lol. by the way.. that blows about the warranty, but it's always like that. i'd like to see some pics of it if you have some? is the one with ram air hood and dual exhaust? those are just sick looking.. i wish we had a place where we could have like an ecoustics race off.. lol. just to quite everyone, including myself, except for the winner down.. haha.

Isaac.. fox bodies are by far my favorite mustang body style. how much are looking to sell that thing for? she's a beauty..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6246
Gavin, you know that saying, "when you have to ask how much, you can't afford it."
The car's in great shape, but the number one factor is, in Canada, my car is out of the government's database. Meaning, it can be modified till the cows come home and it's legal.
In fact, you can put in a 1000hp engine with everything on it, and the cops won't/can't do a thing. Other mod cars, need to pass the emission test every 2 years, or on older cars, every single year. If it fails, all your upgrades have to be stripped till it passes the test.
Anyhow, I'm thinking $12k is a fair price, considering that it's never been winter driven and in excellent shape.

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 597
ok gavin yes good u agree lol..yea it is midnightblue metallic. iyes i actualy hav elot sof pics just dont know how to put them on here i need liek someind of acount to pttu tthem on or what? i wil deff show u if i can someone tel me how to do teh steps so i can show you..yes it has ram air hood and dual exhaust. its nicee.. wel yea the waranty is 1 year and we got the gto liek 3 weeks ago .. so long time to wait..soem guy in a diesal ford f-350 tried racing us today ahaha it was funny. it like shuvs u bakc in ure seat when stomped on the gas an dwhen it shifts into 2nd gear it slides sideways cuz it shifts kinda hard . but ist fats as hell we gto it up to 158 proly almost topped.. wel yea someoen tel me hwo to post pics and il do so.but you say it wil pu tdown teh same numbers as teh gto? wel what mods do u have? if u hav enone u won tbe lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6250
Michael, that's how it is on most cars with lot of power. Depending on your shifting skills, you can make the car press your body against the seat from 1st to 5th in one continuous motion.

Off topic: Yankees are last on the standing!!! They spent over $200 million dollars in salaries. What a bunch of overpaid losers and cheaters. I hate teams that are made of nothing but allstars. Tampa bay Rays are doing better than Yankees.

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 599
yea. but its auto lol.. how do u resize the pics so they fit?

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 600
Ok this is mikes dad so you wanna see pics of my gto huh?Go to www.ls2gto.com and look at bearsfaninwisc profile there you will se my pics of my car.I know this stock even vs. a mod stang gt I win hands down the only mustang that I dont own is the 03-04 cobras!!!!!This is fact not fiction!!!!!But I have plans on getting a few bolt ons and maybe a supercharger soon then I will own cobras or saleens or what ever stangs are around here.My son says that there is another post about how I am only putting down 225 rwhp not,,,,,its more like 335rwhp.I dunno if any of you said that but I just wanted to clarify this misunderstanding!How in the heck do you loose almost 200 hp to the wheels?????NOT!

Bronze Member

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 48
if im not mistaken i think the one Chauncey put up is an american made supercar with a corvette engine tweaked to like 900 horses.beautiful car!like i said before i love all supercars im just keen on the zonda.the thing is its not beautiful to every jackass because its made first for aerodynamics.http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/ssc_ultimate.asp

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 601
BUMP!!!

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 605
bump..

Silver Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 159
I will take all of you with my 89 civic with Type R logos and 14 inch spraypainted rims and park bench spoiler. 0-60 in 23 seconds flat.(only if going down hill)...Talk about vroom vroom. more like "Sonic boom" when my car passes you.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13247
this mustang will own all you guys. it has nitros.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 5183
im juzz better with a veyron or a 2006 Mosler.

if costs is an issue the shelby mustang 2007 with aftermarket supercharge or a dodge charger rt-8 with aftermarket super charger will also be fine :-)

http://www.2sportscars.com/fastest-cars.shtml

Gold Member

Post Number: 5184
plus the mosler have 19/28 mpg mielage and thats rare in an exotic car liek the lambo only 9 mpg.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13249
check out this bad boy engine.

Upload

Silver Member

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 160
Upload My engine..Yeahhhhh

Gold Member

Post Number: 6258
Nice car but how legal is that? In Canada, if the cops every catch you with NOS, it'll get towed away.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6259
*ever*

Gold Member

Post Number: 2861
"this mustang will own all you guys. it has nitros."

I'm sure the centrifugal super-charger wouldn't help at all.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7779
I have a 1974 Cutlass. I think its fast. lol

350 Rocket:-)

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 516
Chad just curious if you know.. but does that mustang have skyline tail lights? eww.. lol.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13250
i don't know what skyline tail lights look like FTL. :-(

i saw the car at a show last year.

come on guys. no comment on my 3.0L v-tech beast?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7780
Oh yea Chad thats one hot motherfu*ker. I bet that runs like a raped ape.

The cold air intake must at 30hp.

Silver Member

Post Number: 365
they look like skyline headlights..the 1990's skyline tail lights...but if you take a closer look there not, the skylines reverse signal isnt under its tail lights...That is just a masked tail light, i've seen them b4....Nice mustang by the way

Oh and chad nice accord engine

Chad's Car > Scion lol

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13252
yeah thanks guys. its 240hp of pure muscle. lol.

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 606
yea it does look like skyline taillight.. but yea do u guys want pics of the gto or not? i can do it if someone tells me how to resize them??

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 609
bump bump!!!

Gold Member
Username: B101

Everyone is ... USA

Post Number: 4269
omg, I had not been online in ages, to run into this thread. lmao!
Does that kid in the camry think he is dale jr or something?? out of all cars, a camry? LMAO I think you are racing people who are not even racing with you. may explain why you always win... Do yourself a favor and enjoy your gas mileage... :D My 5800# suv, will tear you a new a$shole. its has a 6.2L stroker with near 450ftlbs of tq. now take the motor and put it into a light car see what happens....

the gtp and monte both use the same engine I believe. the 3.8 supercharge. PLease dont sleep on that motor... its super quick, perhaps my favorite motor. hell a stock 3.8 naturally aspirated will tear that Camry a new butt...

this thread has changed from naturally aspirated engine trying to race a turbo v12, now to talking about nitrous? guys just keep talkin car audio PLEASE!

Silver Member

Post Number: 366
YEA.... out of all cars a camery,,,My mom was poor had no car so i bought a car we both could use...So you need to STFU, i bought it for my family...And yea the people are racing, there are alot of people down here that race...I'm not sayin i can beat everycar out there, i'm not saying i'm the best, the car i have only has about154 hp...When i get my caprice and drop a supercharger in that then i got something to fluck with...

You KNow how i know there racing...Car meet, are were some of the races i've been in, and i'm sure when a kid pulls up next to me and he revs his engine...Light turn green he hits it hard and wheels loose traction alil bit, i'm pretty sure he is racing expecially when he is gettin up to speed quickly...Yea and in the traffic they are to weaving so once again STFU

Who are you to come on here and just make fun of someone, you prolly think i'm a noob, in a straight way you can beat me in the suv, but with traffic and turns, your dum @$$ would prolly flip that car.....

"now take the motor and put it into a light car see what happens...."

That is prolly the dumest thing, you could possibly say, take a suv engine and put it in a light car, that engine is designed to pull big weight, and i doubt that sht would fit in a light car.... If your gonna speek like that then,,,,Take my engine and put it in a BIKE

Silver Member

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 165
Actually, the viper engine was based on a V-10 truck engine..But yea i respect that you bought a car for your whole fam instead of just you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7798
The PowerHouse

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7799
The PowerHouse

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
I know the SRT-10 bass @$$ truck 500+ hp. if i was to buy a truck that would be it..One of the guy's sytem i'm working on, i did his chevy 3500 1999 diesel truck, and his mercedes benze..Now he wants me to do his SRT 10..That truck is sick, he just dropped in a super charger, he let me drive it and DAMMMMM...Also the Viper has a very big Engine Comparment area, not many light weight cars do, the BMW z4 roadster also

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 611
yea the dodge srt-10 is fats as hell so is teh ford lightning truck they keep up with teh gto but then in th elong run they dont.. but yea they woulb be any truck id buy besides the s-10 xtreme .. but those r fast trucks fo rbeing trucks, now bmw the m3 is nice an dfats .. and trans am dam teh WS6 one is fats as hel ut a lil slower than gto's stil nice..

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12374
"what is that chauncey"

SSC Ultimate Aero TT

273mph

Silver Member

Post Number: 380
ho;;y crap-128 post didnt think it would go this far, for an off topiic thread, i woulda thought admin whoulda deleted it by now

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1236
Admin delete something...haha not unless there is p0rn in there. lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 7804

Gold Member

Everyone is ... USA

Post Number: 4271
you need to shut your 16 yr old a$s up... please refrain from the name changing... you still have so much to even learn... yea, you should become a professional traffic racer also... dumbass

"That is prolly the dumest thing, you could possibly say, take a suv engine and put it in a light car, that engine is designed to pull big weight, and i doubt that sht would fit in a light car.... If your gonna speek like that then,,,,Take my engine and put it in a BIKE"

my engine is in plenty of cars already, camaro, impala, firebirds, corvettes, etc... just in different combos of cams, heads, intakes, exhaust... so you should really be the one to STFU! A truck engine is designed with torque in mind. torque is what matters, not hp. so to put more tq into a car, would really make it more fun to drive, and harder to control, and more faster... especially with the tq down low in the curve. any engine can fit in a car if you make it work, but its something call balance ratio.

then again, you wouldn't understand. from the dummy who tried to race a lambo with a camry... cause he beats everyone else he races... lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2894
"torque is what matters, not hp. so to put more tq into a car, would really make it more fun to drive, and harder to control, and more faster... especially with the tq down low in the curve. any engine can fit in a car if you make it work, but its something call balance ratio."

Right to an extent but you have to have proper gearing to take advantage of all the torque.Without Torque your car wouldn't even move lol.Good example is an electric drill,ever try to drill something and the bit gets stuck?That's because it doesn't have enough torque to twist through what ever you're drilling blah blah...not sure where I'm going with this so I'll stop now before I type for another 10 minutes about Torque Vs.Hp,I'd rather not get into it lol.BOTH are important and needed.

Gold Member

Everyone is ... USA

Post Number: 4273
yes, gearing is key, and aids in acceleration... but 2 camrys same gear ratio, weight, etc... 2 different engines rated at 150hp 100tq VS 100hp vs 150tq... the engine with 150ft-lbs of tq is always going to win. Rob I understand you not wanting to get into it, so do I... with some ignorant people on here. lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 402
Wow B...You have anger problems, make fun of me ova the internet..Call me 16yr old call me a dum@$$....I'n the end you look like the Dum@$$, for arguing over the internet, and you look like a D1ck...

I Dont even know you and you dont know me, so why you have to come on here and diss me, do you really not have a life....Instead Go help someone about car audio, not what i rote

All i said is a raced a lamborghini murcielago. And eva one blew that outta proportion...I knew i was gonna lose, lol duh

People know why i changed my name it had to do with a thread...Argue with yourself there buddy

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
One more thing...When was the last time someone said...Yo man imma buy a Suv and put the engine in my miata ha ha

Silver Member

Fully loaded 18 BTL

Post Number: 146
I said it once ill say it again were all a bunch of pr!cks lets leave it at that and let this thread just finally die lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
This Thread Will Now DieUpload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2907
^That looks like fun.Now this thread can die.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7063
If you wanna kill a thread the last thing you wanna do is say "Now the thread can die".

No. Now we start posting crap.

Upload

LMGDMFAO

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1617
^^^

I had to dig deep to follow that one

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7066
**Breathes in**

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Gold Member

Post Number: 2911
The post whoring is a good reason there's always maintenance :-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 2913
The post whoring is a good reason there's always maintenance :-( Hey Brad, remember that time I was gonna k1ck your azz for a 1,000 dollars?!Whooooo that money would be nice towards a new setup lol.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1626
No Rob, I was gonna kick YOUR azz for $1000. You'll never get a new system if you are already down a grand. Mwahahahahahaha

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1627
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 411
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7079
Lol. Don't start with Brad Rob. You can't win. I would love to see you try though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us