Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 7582
But Liddell is going to whip his a$s.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2799
Honestly,I think Chuck will take the cake.The first time they fought Chuck wasn't anywhere near his level now but...Rampage has come a long way as well.If I had to bet I'd bet on Chuck 60 percent to 40 on Rampage.I really want Chuck to lose because he's such an azzhole when he wins,he's a sore winner and talks way too much sh1t.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1780
I say Jackson just like before.

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

Http://www.realmofexcu..., See my KRAZY... USA

Post Number: 3030
Liddell.....btw anyone gonna stream it for us again? I forgot who did it last time, but I sure would like to see it...btw when is it?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12309
Jackson...its not even gonna be close...Liddell is overrated trash...And watch once Jackson wins..everybody will be riding his d!ck...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2800
"Liddell.....btw anyone gonna stream it for us again? I forgot who did it last time, but I sure would like to see it...btw when is it?"

Suck a fat one Wolfman!I hooked you up last time.Chauncey I'd like to see you fight that "overrated trash".

Gold Member

Post Number: 3035
Rob>>WTF did I do to you, I'm glad u hooked me up last time, and even said thank you, can't you hook me up again?

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12310
Why, so i could end his career??

Everybody (Good) that he has fought he lost...Granted he got revenage...But he never fights anybody as aggressive as him..Jackson is way more aggressive then Chuck.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2801
"Rob>>WTF did I do to you, I'm glad u hooked me up last time, and even said thank you, can't you hook me up again?"

I was kiddin bro :-)I'll see what I can do wolfman make sure you're on AIM or check this thread frequently.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3036
I would like to see a Chuck Liddell VS Bas Rutten fight .
right now I'm sure that Liddell would win, but if you put Bas in there when he was in his prime, it would probably be a good fight

and C'mon Chauncey...how many UFC fights have YOU been in...lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2802
"and C'mon Chauncey...how many UFC fights have YOU been in...lol"

How many fights period.Bas Rutten is soooo overrated by the way lol.It's just that everyone loved the guy,he's funny :-) Especially his self defense vids where he uses a bar as the setting.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3037
yeah, I do love his self defense vids..
dankaty dankaty dang bong bong bong
don't you ever do dat!

btw, what program is it I'll need to see it, I think it got deleted, and also, WHEN is it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3039
fu@ck, its tonight...got my AIM up, and I'll keep an eye out on here, but I still need to know the program and check if I still have it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3040
and I forget your AIM name Rob, what is it? Mines REAUDIOBASS in case you forgot

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 601
streaming the fight FTW i got know way to see it so that would be BA

Gold Member

Post Number: 3042
goodie, well its not the best, the video was kinda grainy last time,but not too bad as long as you didn't go fullscreen....but hell, got to see it for free....now that is BA

Gold Member

Post Number: 2803
I'm working on it guys.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3044
rob, still need to know the program to watch it please

Gold Member

Post Number: 3045
and your AIM, d@mn not being able to edit posts

Silver Member

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 602
haha i dont care if its grainy i mean u cant complain if its free...as long as you can make out whats goin on thats good enough fo me

Gold Member

Post Number: 2804
Here's a list of places you can go and see it all for free as well but I'm still working on getting the stream.

http://www.mma-news.org/news.php?extend.178

Gold Member

Post Number: 3046
grr, West Monroe HOOTERS but I don't have the $$$ to eat there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2805
You need to use Winamp.My AIM Sn is Getripped84

Gold Member

Post Number: 2807
Goodie send me an IM on AIM at Getripped84

Gold Member

Post Number: 1783
Jackson wins in first round.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3052
dang, didnt get to see it...is there gonna be a replay? maybe I could get it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3053
and Joey, are you saying you think Jackson will win in the first round, or he DID win in the first round?

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 294
Yea check was way too cocky.... i won $150, had another pay per view party... Bet a friend for 150, i had a feeling chuck was gonna be to cocky and get slammed

1:45 minute round...If i purchased the pay per view i would been mad....But its 4 free

FTA satellite FTMFW

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12312
like i fu@king said

Silver Member

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 607
so dissapowinting

rampage FTW

i excpectied it to be better tho

oh ya RoB for FTW

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 561
Was absolute bull!!!!!
The earliest stoppage i've ever seen. I'm done watching UFC after that fight, it was so bull crap, terrible. I think it was set-up, anybody watching the fight could see it was nowhere near stoppage, total BS.
I think its all about making money, bringing out a new guy, and capitalizing on him while gaining more interest in a comeback for Lidel, UFC has just about turned into WWE. Total BS guys, i'm so let down I cant stand it.

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 416
i think someone got knocked the f*ck out

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 563
not even close, apparently you didnt watch the fight

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 418
nope :-( i watch ifl.. ufc got g@y like a year ago

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
Zac what you talkin about.. he got knocked to the ground then beat... His shoulders and head were touching the floor at same time.. that is a technical knock out...HE admitted to it so yea

Gold Member

Post Number: 3059
if he admitted it, ok, but I looked at the video, and it looked like a kinda early stoppage, plus...the look on Liddells face after it was over was kinda like "Wtf did he stop it for?"

and just because his head and shoulders touch the floor at the same time, that's not necesarrily a TKO....Didn't look like he even had time to fight back(if he could have) before the ref stopped things.

Silver Member

Post Number: 311
um yeah if that happens and he is considered helpless then yea and he was gettin pounded.. the look on his face was cause he lost Period.. he thought i was gonna be easy

Gold Member

Post Number: 3060
still looked like kinda a quick stoppage, not saying he was losing, but would a couple of seconds to make sure he wasn't able to defend himself have really hurt anything....btw, I hadn't seen what kinda shape either fighter was in, and IF I had, I woulda gone with Jackson, Lidell didn't look in that great of shape and definately wasn't ready

Gold Member

Post Number: 3061
uh I meant "not saying he WASN'T losing"

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12313
after the second hit(on the ground) Liddell's hands fell...it was over...plain and simple...anybody that is mad about the fight is mad because the persons d!ck they been riding got beat by a better fighter.

I watched it at Hooters..and this guy (6'5" 260lbs) started cry...He wanted to fight me because i was talking so much sh!t...lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2809
w00t!I'm glad Rampage won.Zac,that's the 2nd time Rampage has ripped Chuck Liddell apart.Best of 3 has already gone to Rampage but they may fight again so Chuck can kick his azz kicked for a 3rd time.Chuck Liddell talks so much sh1t it's ridiculous.This was the first main event I haven't been upset about since the last 4 Pay per view events(I wanted GSP to beat Serra).

Gold Member

Post Number: 2810
Oh and to Wolfman and Goodie,you guys are welcome.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12315
Even Dan Henderson will lose to Jackson...Even though Henderson just beat Wanderlei Silva...who sat Jackson on his as.s.....Pride rules>UFC rules..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2811
http://www.blog789.com/forum/2007/04/25/mma-video-chuck-liddell-vs-quinton-rampa ge-jackson-ufc-71/

There's a link to the fight if you say it was early stoppage.Watch it a couple times and you clearly see when Chuck's body gives up,he's got 2 legs just planted on the mat and his right arm laying there,he was out cold but his left hand arm didn't have a chance to completely fall over. :-)

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1537
I watched it a few times Rob and I still think the ref stopped it a bit early, Lidell was twisting to escape and up on his feet immediately after. But the fact is that if the ref wouldn't have stepped in when he did, Jackson would have just sat on him and kept pounding away, so it doesn't matter either way.

One thing I noticed is that Chuck looked old, tentative, and out of shape for this one -- and what is up with his pecs? His chest is absolutely flat, and I know alot of power comes from the shoulders and lats, but man his pecs looked underdeveloped and that's where alot of follow-through punching power comes from... just like the motion of a bench press. I think he should have taken Jackson alot more seriously, especially after losing to him the first time, but obviously he didn't.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1538
Oh... and Chauncey called it exactly this time. CWCD.

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5......ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Audioque...N...

Post Number: 337
Chuck was out, thou it was brief he was out, he could not defend himself.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1409
It was a good stoppage. After one of the punches on the ground chuck went completely limp arms to his side....you have to be defending yourself...can't let an unconscious man just keep getting hit.

Only reason he got up quick after the stoppage is because the last hit woke him back up, doesn't mean he had recovered, just woke back up. Look at his eyes when he is getting up he couldn't focus at all, completely wide-eyed. Then they show him in his corner with his trainers and you can see him say to his trainer "what happened?".....you got knocked the phuck out that's what happened.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 565
wow it seems a few of you have no clue!!!
Have you ever seen a UFC fight?, we've seen plenty of guys get dazed in that same position chuck was in and regain their composure within a few seconds, usually by wrapping up and whatnot, Chuck was nowhere near defenseless. get real.

besides, i think it was all a scam, i think chuck was told to lose, i think its all set up.

i'm done watching that crap.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2812
Lol Zac.Watch the link that I posted.You can see Chuck get schooled for the first time in PRIDE.On another note I've been watching UFC since it first came out :-) The rules have changed quite a bit since then.Back in the day they allowed everything except for eye gouging and scratching so you could kick in a guy in the testes all day and I've seen a guy win like that lol...pretty fugged up but they do stop fights earlier now days than they used to but they're trying to "Protect Fighters".I agree Chuck did recover fast but anyone can do that,my brother once did a round-house sweep on me and knocked me out,I woke up and was like WTF just happened and he told me and he said I was only out for like 2 seconds so...I'd say Chuck was out judging from his body language.I would have liked to see Chuck get beat up a little bit more though.Oh and Brad,Chuck Liddell is trying to morph into Tank Abbot and he's well on his way.

Silver Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 186
yea zac rob is right guys can end up like ali from getting beat to death after already being knocked out

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 567
well i disagree, I think it was stopped too early. He was dazed no doubt, but noway was he defenseless, that is when, by UFC rules, they are supposed to step in and stop the fight. I think the UFC wanted this controversy for multiple reasons.
Either way, if chuck hadnt gotten caught on the chin we wouldnt be having this conversation. Although I think he would have regained his composure and the fight would have ended with Chuck winning, its not even worth talking about because he's the one who got caught, whether or not he could have beaten him is irrelevant, he didnt, he lost so......

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1799
yeah, i woulda liked liddell to have taken it, but i knew it wouldn't happen. rampage is younger, stronger, and crazier. funny thing is when i was watching it everybody was pro-liddell and then the upset happened lol

Silver Member
Username: Bumpndatrunk

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 187
this is the year of the upset in the ufc look at gsp and his last fight

well put zac i like chuck but it was jacksons night

Gold Member

Post Number: 2813
"Although I think he would have regained his composure and the fight would have ended with Chuck winning, its not even worth talking about because he's the one who got caught, whether or not he could have beaten him is irrelevant, he didnt, he lost so......"

It's totally worth talking about lol.In their first fight over in Pride Rampage slapped Chuck around like a little girl.Rampage is a much better stand up fighter and that's Chuck's best and most used weapon,his stand up.In their first fight Rampage dazed Chuck about 4-8 times throughout the fight and Chuck recovered but had nothing to answer back with.Then after he was knocked down for a 3rd or so time Chuck was put to sleep by a hay-maker.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3071
Bas Rutten, he could use his Dankaty Dankaty Dang Bong Bong Bong to dazzle them....lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2814
"Bas Rutten, he could use his Dankaty Dankaty Dang Bong Bong Bong to dazzle them....lol"

Hahahahaha.Bas Rutten is tha sh1t!

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 569
Rob, I'd have to disagree 100%.
You can't go by their old fight. Chuck is nowhere near the same fighter today as he was then.
Look at his first loss to Randy Cotour, Chuck got his azz whooped but, in their rematch, he kicked his azz, why?, yes, because he became a much better fighter.
To compare the first Rampage fight and this last fight is not fair by any means.
In all honesty Rob, I truly think this fight was set-up. It had been rumored this fight was going to be staged on many sites and in a few sporting news articles.
Either way, bottom line, 100%, Chuck was not defenseless in this bout, and many many many many other fights have gone much much much longer before stoppage. This was a bogus fight no matter how you look at, for both fighters.
Chuck fans say it was early,
Rampage fans are faced with a controversial win.
There needs to be a re-match, guess how many people will be watching it? yeah, politics and money.

Silver Member

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 612
as unimpressed as i was with the main event last night...the other fights where good and enjoyable to watch

Gold Member

Post Number: 2816
Well in Randy Couture's defense he wasn't in very good shape as far as conditioning goes according to Randy and he says mentally he was way off track but yea Chuck did school Couture and that's valid.However the rematch won't be for quite some time if ever,Chuck has to work back to the title shot and then we'll have a rematch but only time will tell.Zac I think about it being fixed too but then I think it's not and the reason I think it's not fixed is because of the George St.Pierre Vs. Matt Serra,Dana White spoke about how GSP was the greatest fighter in the world period but then GSP got rocked hard and lost the belt.The same goes for Mirko Cro cop,everyone in UFC built the guy up saying how tough and good of a fighter he is and he was going to go to the top and BAM he got shut down so I can't really think that it's fixed.However,the jury is still out on this one.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1784
JACKSON is a wrestling/freestyle fighter

LIDDELL is a kickboxer/freestyle fighter

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1359
How can anyone say Chuck wasnt KO'd?? He got hit and fell. Anybody else lately knock him on his @ss? He was dazed when he went down, then rampage hit him with one of those punches on the ground and you can totally see chucks arms fall limp. Not to mention he asked the infamous after knock out question, "what happened?" lol.....But yeah I could see where chuck was faking and wanted to lose his belt......:rollsmuthafuckineyes:

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1410
"Look at his first loss to Randy Cotour, Chuck got his azz whooped but, in their rematch, he kicked his azz, why?, yes, because he became a much better fighter."

Chuck hasn't changed at all...i guess you could say he's become a little more polished but he's the same fighter he always was...sprawl and brawl, keep his distance and counter for the KO.

"I truly think this fight was set-up. It had been rumored this fight was going to be staged on many sites and in a few sporting news articles."

You gotta be kidding right? The fight wasn't fixed gimme a phuckin break lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1786
Jackson beat his azz just like he said he would.

The Ice Man got knocked the fock out.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12321
This was one of the easiest fights to call in a while...almost as easy as De La Hoya v. Mayweather.lol

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 571
And WWE isnt set up either. Get a phukin clue guys, UFC is all about the money these days.
I think it was time for a new face in the lime light, we'll see a rematch again and i'll bet chuck'll win it.

OR, the more likely scenario, jackson got a lucky shot and the dummy ref stopped the fight a lil bit to early, sounds more probable right?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6234
Watch the fight in slow mo and then see if the fight was fixed. Although the punch wasn't thrown with max power, it landed on the jaw. It doesn't matter how big/tall you are, or if you're over 5000lbs, a shot to the jaw will bring anyone down to their knees. Nothing you can do about that.
Unlike WWE (all fake execept lifting and diving), UFC is real. Real as in, controlled environment. In a street fight, you don't have any rules, in UFC, you have regulations so that the fighter will get to live another day.
The ref wasn't "dummy" nor idiot. Look at the replay and you'll see that Chuck's eyes were rolling. He also passed out for a sec and wasn't defending himself. You can always second guess after the fight, but the ref only had a sec to decide. As with all decisions, it's always better to over protect than under protect. I don't think any refs in the world would want someone to die or get seriously injured cause they weren't sure.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12326
"I think it was time for a new face in the lime light, we'll see a rematch again and i'll bet chuck'll win it."

^^Chuck doesnt deserve a another fight..he has lost 2 in a row...

and that ref is the best ref ufc has...Dummy i think not...

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 577
stfu Chauncy, he doesnt deserve another fight?, he lost 2 in a row?. he's won his last 7 fights dude.
I'm gonna stop right now because bottom line Chuck lost so no matter what it doesnt matter, what coulda shoulda woulda whatever, it didnt, he was the one on his back, hes the one who got caught and thats the end of it, chuck lost, i can handle it. if he had been on his p's and q's he wouldnt have been in the postition to have a controversial stoppage in the first place, he got rocked.
ALL I WAS SAYIN GUYS IS THAT CHUCK WAS NOT DEFENSELESS and I believe he was already regaining his composure and the fight should have went on longer. Thats all, end of line.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12328
"stfu Chauncy, he doesnt deserve another fight?, he lost 2 in a row?."

To Jackson u blind dumbazz....

and Controversial Stoppage??? He would have died if the ref didnt stop it...U think Jackson would have stopped beating his head in long enuff for Chuck to regain himself?? I think not...once he saw him go down he jumped right on him and start letting him have it....

K END THREAD!!!}
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us