I think i've finally made a decision!

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 716
Alright, im ordering a memphis 4kw within the next few days. Now im either gonna get 2 15" DD 3500's or 2 15" DD 9500's. I think ima just get the louder system.... the 9500's with 2000 watts each should be louder than the 3500's wit 2000 watts each, right?

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1778
yep

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1247
im going to disagree joey. the 3500's (if designed in the right application) can take the 2k. and most anybody who has ran DD products will tell you the 35 series is slighty louder in the 1500-2k range. however once you push more power obviously the 35 cant take it and the 95 gets louder. idk this first-hand but everyone that has ran 95's and 35's say the 35 is louder on lower power level.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4429
i've read the same^^.

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 717
This is why i cannot make up my mind haha

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1248
ok rich, IMO. it all comes down to how much $$ ya wanna spend. if your SURE your just going to run 4k get the 35's and be done. however if you got the money and you MIGHT add another 4k get the 95's and be done wit it cuz you got sum badass woofers either way. (look at some of RD's stuff as well, if your not deadset on DD)

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12308
Just get the 9500's to be on the safe side..since you do have that much power

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2689
I'm going to agree with trey. You're looking at a huge price difference there. Also are you aware of the wait time that currently going on with DD orders?

Bronze Member
Username: Imperial_designs

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 87
also if you want another solid preforming woofer that would work perfect off that power and be sick loud the RD audio alphas are sure to please..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us