Hi, Anyone can give us any suggestions/comments for my online shop? Thanks in advance.

Username: Chinaagency24

Shenzhen, Guangdong China

Post Number: 2
Hi, Anyone can give us any suggestions/comments for my online shop? Thanks in advance.

Username: Bporric

Hi Jerry Yan,

compliments for your online store!
It is much beautiful, cheap and very supplied.

I ask your help for a car dvd player that is also in your store.

I have bought it online from a Chinese seller (naturally not you...) but I hope that you can help me to resolve it.

The problem is this: it does not read dvd with european region code and there is not italian language in the menu.

When I want to play a dvd,on the screen appear these words: Wrong Region.

The seller is disposed to change the player, but the restitution is much expensive for me since I would have to pay a car electrician in order to remove the player and to install the new one (in Italy this work costs above 400 euros!).

I ask you to send me the instructions in order to select the correct code region and italian language.

This would resolve a great problem for me.

I perfectly know that you are not obliged to help me, but I will appreciate very much your help!

You know that one of the most important worry of an european or american buyer of chinese products is that also a little problem became a great problem for the distance!

You can show me that it is not a true problem and I will thank you very much for this!

Best Regards,

Biagio
Italy

Username: Modena0

Oh jeez, not another Cheap-O-Products Chinese online store... Try dealing with their 'Warranty' once something breaks. HAH.. been there done that.. will NOT be doing business with a company like that.

Hint: Quality AND good customer service are more important than offering cheap-o prices. Sorry guys.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us