My grandma thinks my subs are cool

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13124
today was my grandmother's birthday. she is 71 years old tonight. anyways the family got together at a restraunt to eat dinner. after dinner i drove my grandmother home. when she got in my car she was like what the heck is that big box in the backseat. so i told her it was my speakers. well i said subwoofers but she didn't know what subwoofers were so i had to say speakers.

while i was driving my grandmother home she was asking me all kinds of questions like how you been, how is work, etc.... you know the stuff grandparents ask.

then she said lets hear your speakers. is it loud she asked. so played the song called "gimme that" by paul wall. i started out with the volume low then i really turned it up. she covered her ears and said turn it down!!!! i quickly turned it down of course. then she said they sound good and told me never to do that again.

it was pretty funny so i thought i'd share this story with you guys. i only had 2000wrms going to my subs. i wish i had both of my amps so she could really hear 8000wrms.

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 395
lol...

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 709
hahaa yeah my gramma's like 84 ish, and she asked me what that big ol box was in my back seat. So i showed her and she was like whoaaa i can finally hear the music hahahaha

Silver Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

Murray, KY

Post Number: 187
i would be afraid of causing a hear attack or somthing crnaking it up with a person at that age in the car

Bronze Member
Username: Slimdog53185

Bowling Green, Kentucky U.S.

Post Number: 25
My dad will be 82 this year. He doesn't really like anything I do so he wouldn't like the subs. My grandmother got caught rapping one day when I was riding with her. My grandfather helped me put the box in the car when it didn't fit very well.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13125
well it was only 2000wrms and my grandmother is healthy.

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 710
yeah mine was only 1200wrms n my gramma is crazy healthy

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1508
Cool story. I miss my grandma. Chad did she have her hearing aids in?

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1238
my mimi loves my subs. she wants some, but my grandpa is old fashioned and says, if i could id buy a car without a damn cd player, theyre worthless those no good pieces of sh@t. i jus laugh, and he really emphasses. subwoofer, its gonna be hard to to type but he says it like. sUbWOOOOOfers

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1509
Chad left out the part where she found weed in his car

Upload

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 711
hahahahahha

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1590
bwahahaha!

thats awesome, ive had the opporotunity to murder my grandfathers ears before...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

2 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11568
man i seriously wont play any loud music when old ppl is in the car - it can affect them , remember that thye r old (DUHHH!) & their body cant handle what we young uns can ......

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2348
lol i had to read this thread. My grandma just says, why tha hell do you spend so much money to go deaf faster.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1591
my grandfather told me to turn them up. he jammed with me for a minute but your right, old people are fragile, when he said enough was enough i turned it down. he liked all the bass, it was simply too loud.

that was a way old setup, that was almost 10 years ago haha... he would die if i got on it with some of the more modern stuff... :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us