Panasonic or pioneer

Username: Rua_da_bestp4p

Roma, Texas United states

Post Number: 1
Pioneer Premier DEH-P590IB or Panasonic CQ-C7205U ineed a new head unit for my system ....

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1587
i just got rid of my panasonic cq-8303u for a pioneer premier deh-p680dh.

the panasonic skipped very badly with my current setup.

the premier supposedly wont skip nearly as much and the 680 has a plug for usb which equals no skips for sure.

just about everything should be better on the premier. they have great built in eqs and crossovers and other goodies like higher volt outputs to your amps.

the regular pioneer decks arent much special, but just about any premier deck should be better than the panasonic.

Silver Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 171
Pioneer

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 393
pioneer

Silver Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

Murray, KY

Post Number: 184
pioneer

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

2 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11567
Pioneer ! ...

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 927
Pioneer for sure. Ive got a panasonic cd player right now and i really dont like it. I bought it at CC like 4 years ago,it was between the panasonic and an Alpine one. I was a noob back then and i thought a cd player is a cd player. My GF has a old lowest of the line pioneer deck and the SQ is much better than my Panasonic but hers doesnt have any EQs. And my panasonic is terrible when it comes to playing cds,it wont skip it just wont play a cd at all if it has the slightest lil scatch or smudge on it.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1769
Premier

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 453
Wow thats weird to hear i have just that model of Panasonic and i love it and before that all i've had was Pioneers the last one i had would skip with only one of my L7s hooked up and my panasonic doesn't even with both of them hooked up i love the built in crossover my panasonic has maybe that premier has it too but non of my other Pioneers ever had one well i love my Panasonic it has great sound quality an extra set of RCA's for the Auxilary and two more on for the front speakers and one for the back speakers and ofcourse the sub on this one i would just go on which one you could find cheaper well the Premier might be better but if you get the Panasonic you wont be dissapointed

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 376
yeah i have a panasonic cqc7103u and it works great. the only thing i would want is a more powerful remote.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2679
Panasonic's higher end HUs are ok

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 7557
pioneer

Silver Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

Murray, KY

Post Number: 207
pioneer,but im sure if u had a high end panasonic it might be a tad better than an entry level pioneer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us