Can you keep your car on during compitition?

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 619
If i go to the competition level 1 in pa this weekend am i aloud to compete with my car on?

I only have 1 yellowtop D34 pushing about 1600-2000rms

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 620
nevermind

The contestant's vehicle may be running while in the judging lanes as long as the following conditions apply:

· The contestant is competing in the Super Street or Extreme Divisions of competition. Contestants competing in the Street and Street Max Divisions are prohibited from running their vehicles while in the judging lanes. (Please see Section 2 for a complete description of the Competitor Classification System.)

· Operation of the vehicle or sound system must not endanger the judge, competitor, spectators, or any real or personal property on the premises.

· The vehicle's parking brake must be set.

· The wheels must be chocked.

· The hood must be closed.

· The maximum engine idle speed must not exceed 2000 RPM.

· A remote "engine kill switch" must be easily accessible from outside of the vehicle for those competitors that are bolting (clamping, strapping, etc.) the doors of the vehicle closed while in the judging lanes.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 5122
mike where in pa are you? And where is the comp maybe we can meet you there

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2639
Sean:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/356558.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 5131
cool gl MS you should do well with the dd and 1000 watts but it's 120 miles away for us

Silver Member

DE US

Post Number: 626
whos us?

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 715
it depends on what league you are competing in actually db drag dont let stock classes have theirs on iasca does... u should be fine tho i ran a SS 6500 on a stock battery in db drag on about 5 burps and the vehicle still crunk

Gold Member

Post Number: 5133
my bro and his wife and I

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2643
Thanks for the G.L. wish....... I'm hoping to at least do low 140s with it. Can't wait till I overhaul my electrical system and run 3000 watts
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us