Memphis 4kw

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 704
who was the one who said they could get them on delayed shipping for 500 ish??

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 265
"Ronnie Peay" <hornetsnest2k3@yahoo.com>

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 838
are we saying he could get them for 500 shipped???

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 705
aight thanks SPL

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 706
i thought there was a thread a while back about someone ordering something from him and not gettin it.... same guy or am i crazy?

Silver Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Georgia, DiRtY SoUtH ... 2 18 SX w/ ...

Post Number: 456
To my knowledge, Ronnie has never screwed anyone. If there was a thread about somebody not getting something, than it wasn't about Ronnie.

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
YO mite be thinkin of logan sending the rong hu out by accident... Ronnie as far as i know neva screwed anyone ove, i talk to him all the time he is a nice guy, i ordered from him

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1861
$550-600 now...and u can still get em..if u dont get ahold of him ill answer ur questions..

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 707
well thats good to know about Ronnie.
550-600 works, is it easiest if i just email him. and how long ish is the delayed shipping?

Bronze Member
Username: Ballinonabudget

Post Number: 26
Here's a question that hasnt been asked. Why do his prices change all of the time? First I seen you Jordan, say the memphis was $450 shipped for delayed. That was when you first started doing things for Ronnie, and it hasnt been long since then. Next I heard straight from Ronnie That the 4K was $500 shipped. Now its $550-$600....whats up with that? This is not a personal attack, just curious....

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1127
I think he told me dealer prices went up, but who knows

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4415
i talked to him and something like the longer you wait the better deal he can give you or something.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2784
"i talked to him and something like the longer you wait the better deal he can give you or something."

That sure does sound odd to me.Anyone else?I guess patience is a virtue.This deal reminds me of some girls,the longer you wait the better deal you get.I'd rather go for the quick,easy, not as good deal of a deal than wait so long.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 463
has anyone actually received anything from him?

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1703
spl did

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1704
edit: splchoice

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1245
ive ordered a memphis mcd2500 and an atomic apx. and took the delayed shipping. mcd-$380shipped, apx-$430 shipped

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2789
Do you have pics Chase?

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1246
not yet, i will take pics wen everything comes in. and vids soon too

Bronze Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 87
There someone on another forumn who say's $375.00 shipped heres the link http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228005&highlight=mcd2500

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1863
Ballinonabudget - prices change as more orders come in or as new deals come along for ronnie. they started at 450, then moved to 500, now they are at 550-600. those prices are and have always been shipped prices. He does promotions, so prices can and will change often, it isn't a set price like retail stores. If you haven't noticed delayed prices changed often, but the express prices stay pretty much the same.

Delayed shipping usually takes 4-6 weeks, however, It's been a lil over 7 for me adn mine shipped out today. this is b/c there were sooo many 4kw orders while prices were low so he was kinda backed up. Delayed waiting time all depends on the number of ppl ahead of you and which product it is.

Silver Member

Post Number: 285
B/c as I get more people to understand that these deals are legit you compare that to what the REAL price of the 4kw is.......I'm gonna set a ceiling where they don't move anymore...I think I'm there now......Plus you have to understand my suppliers sometime fluctuate so I have to do the same ya know.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us