Read this before you post in this section!, I pitty the foo

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 852
Things you should not ask in this section (or anywhere else on the planet) and why:

Q: How many dB's will I hit?
A: We don't know, nobody knows, nobody will ever know until you do it. There are too many variables to even try guessing.

Q: Will this be loud?
A: No. If you have to ask if its gonna be loud, you probably don't have the resources or experience to make it what some would consider "loud".

Q: Will this sound good?
A: "Good" is subjective, and we aren't in your car to hear it, or set it up, so nobody knows.

Q: Well I heard....
A: Stop right there. Unless there is ACTUAL evidence to back it up, like event results, posted on the manufacturers website, or printed in a magazine article (not a product review); do more investigating or ask questions before you make your claims. You'll save yourself a lot of embarassment.

Stick to these simple guidlines and you to can be not-a-tool. If you get schooled and/or flamed because you asked anyway, don't come cryin.

(Credit where it is due? Goes to Sean Bellenger)

Seems to have been a rash of it lately so i thought it pertenant.

Enjoy!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5053
dude dont loose yoru time with all this threads man u should put.

Q noobs read here first.
A: dont lose your time because noobs will keep popping out from nowhere also we dont have stickies, and ur losing your time and your thread its worhtless, noobs are wat keep forums alive.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3186
i have a question, do you acutally ever help people renegadesrun, cause everytime i see you post all you do is b1tch about something, and i for one don't fvckkin care, if you don't like the forum go somewhere else.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

2 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11555
Upload ......

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6741
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 854
To all...The post was meant in jest. But in all actuality it is 100% factual. There is no way you can sit there and give an honest answer, even if you have the exact same set-up in the exact same car. To do so would be conjecturing, with no factual basis, and be of no help to noone. Pretending to know more than you actually do, does not make it so.

King. Wasting time? Perfect. Kids in bed, wife out shopping, and im half-a55ed watching the b00b tube winding down from a long day....im almost done, bear with me bud. Noods should word their questions differently. Old schoolers shouldnt answer beyond their scope of knowledge.

Dustin. Yes, every now and then. I thank you for glossing over the post where i actually do. Most of the posts you see, arent what you think they are, and whether you like me, care for me, want me to go elsewhere or look as dog in the a55 is all the same afaic. Believe it or not, i dont "fcuking care" even less than thou. I like to act like a tard in your glitchy, POS forum that only works 75% of the time, AND Im going to continue to play in my sandbox, AND your going to deal with it, because all you can really do is b!tch about me b1tching.

BTW, Im already everywhere else.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 7496
MR. T FTMFW!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13106
must be that time of the month again.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1212
damn straight logan... i love that b!tch

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1492
The only thing worse than someone misspelling pity in a thread title is someone going and photoshopping a Mr. T pic and copying that misspelling

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13110
rofl.

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Just a matte... Missouri

Post Number: 2450
Oh the "I-earn-e" =P
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums