Will this setup sound good

Silver Member
Username: Jester_king

Post Number: 180
I am planning on getting 2 10" sound splinter rl-i's and putting them on a sundown sae1000 amp, giving each sub 500rms, will this sound good

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1574
yes, good.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 850
http://www.splbassx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4303

Silver Member

Post Number: 183
first off sorry for the double post, and for the above link, I was basically asking if the setup would be good and if the amp was a good choice for those subs, also many people have asked if subs have good sq, what the difference between asking if something sounds good or if it has good sq

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 851
If you install it incorrectly.....even if it is the end all be all SQ sub......all the difference in the world.

A very good percentage of the people who say certain subs sound like sh!t, are as full of sh!t as they say it sounds like. Generally the opinion is based upon a poor install.

For example, the Mojo thread. SQ sub? Not exactly. Capable of being made to sound well through proficiency in installation? Definitely.

95% install 4% wireties 1% blind luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
what makes a good install, like I plan on making my own box to SS's recomendations, and plan on using 12awg wire(is that good enough wire??) but what else makes a good install

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 855
Your system, to spec, "should" do you well. I think the SS's and Sundown are good choices. Those subs would be easier to have sound well than many others you could have chosen. Like, the mojo. ;) Oh....wait...i forgot.

Perhaps another post by yourself would help to clarify what a good install is (IE, what makes a good insatll...as the header, the answers should prove both interesting and informative), or better yet, let Dustin answer this for you. If i did, it would be helping, which, apparently, i never do. Id hate to disappoint anyone by doing so.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us