Car amps


New member
Username: Gingertiger123

Post Number: 1
Registered: May-07
i just bought a Pioneer Performance Series 800W Class AB Mono MOSFET Amplifier with Crossover and a sub. I want to hook it up to my house amplifier because my house amplifier dosnt have enough power to drive the sub. the only problem is i cant figure out how to power the sub without using a car battry. i hae a rd223 cable that connect the amp to the car battry so how do i make that go into a regular house outlet?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2629
Registered: Jul-06
Learn how to use the search bud........ this has been asked a million times. You can't do it without a very high current regulated 12 volt DC power supply (very expensive).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us