Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 3023
Ok it was all good until the last picture..... .haha j\p but seriously why do you have a audiobahn banner above a wall of DD's? LOL

Thats a 8cyl. right?

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3181
nice zac and you still have that goofy azz smile lol, do you still have your DD subs, weren't you doing like 165+db with them, i can't remember its been so long since you were on.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2803
Nice, something besides car audio is always nice.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 546
This is a pic before it was finished. pic without the four headrests and plexiglass insert that covers the amps, also, I had 2 orange DD vinyl stickers for the subs to match his theme.

Here's a pic of the shop.

Silver Member
Username: Explictx

Glen Burnie, Maryland USA

Post Number: 122
Nice install, and cars out side

Username: Lilrobspappy

Post Number: 1
Zac Davis??

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6735
^^^WTF??

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 604
haha i like the irony of the bagged, lowered pickup and the lifted caprice...

i wanna see pics of that cutlass when its done if thats your next project...

tahoe or yukon or w/e looks sick btw, how long did that build take...and is the the motor out of the tahoe/yukon

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5051
yo im gettin lambo doors ho wmuch u charge for isntaling them??

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1577
forged pistons, demon carb, nitrous, lucky...

small block chevy? displacement?

spray some more paint on it... :-)

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 548
The motor is in my monte carlo
Ford 9" 456 strange spool
4400 bnm stall
MSD 3step, DigitalDelay, transbrake, linelock
Keith Black forged .060 over
CRS h-beam rods
World Product SportsmanII heads
chambers n gaskets bring to just under 14:1 compression
Scat crank
ARP studded throughout
ATI fluid damper
Carb is Proform center section and metering blocks with Holly bowl/pumps
oh ya, and a little spray :D

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2778
Such a high compression and still running Nitrous Oxide,crazy son of a b1tch.Have you been tearing up Beloit with that?What ever happened to that Audi you were supposed to be getting?

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 549
I've still got it.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 554
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

These are the new style hinges we've been installing lately. What sets these apart from others is the dual action, they not only open vertically but open normal as well.

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1126
how much it cost to get something like that done? like hinges plus labor?

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 559
2,400 total for that particular customer.

Silver Member
Username: Jeffkock

Post Number: 130
zac davis are you going to dropfest in appleton wi next weekend

Bronze Member
Username: Ezstuff

Neenah, Wisconsin United States

Post Number: 15
where is beloit? im from neenah. I plan to attend dropfest next weekend

Gold Member

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1127
hey zac wat size are the rims on that burgundy expedition, that blue caprice btw is tha $hit lol

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 562
The Expedition has 24" Dub Remix's and the little Sonoma S10 has 20"s. Both are mine but the other cars are customers.
Yeah I plan on goin to to dropfest but not bringin the CRX i dont think. Just goin to party.

Bronze Member
Username: Lightning_2001

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 38
i like the excursion just not a big fan of the ripped bricks or lambo doors on anything thats not a lambo.i like simple,im blacking out everything on my truck.props on a fun job though it sure as hell beats mine.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 564
Yeah I don't like the bricks on his car either, Although it looks better with his rims on it still looks weird.
As for the black, yeah, me too, check out my sonoma thats bagged n body dropped, its got a 383 stroker V8. Its satin black to, i love it.
I've got a 54 chevy sedan delivery i'm paintin satin black too, putin red stealie's with brushed aluminum baby moons, and slammin it to the ground. Will be a kick azz rat rod.
I hate the shiny over done $5000 paint job chrome everywhere custom rods, they look nice and all but with the all black it brings out the real hot rod in certain cars. Like old Model A's, or say a 39 Ford coupe, they look badass with the rat rod look without all that chrome and shiny paint.
:D

Gold Member

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1136
id love to get some big rims like that, but up here in ohio id have to take em off in the winter, and id think itd be such a pain in the @$$ lol the rims on that expedition look awsome tho man keep it up

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 3038
Zac how long have you lived in beloit? I used to live back out there a LONG a5s time ago... i know a few people still out there.. you got AIM?

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 566
Upload

Heres a better pic of the Sonoma

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 568
I grew up in beloit, lived in chicago for about a year, lived in dallas a couple years, now back here.

Bronze Member
Username: Lightning_2001

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 39
id like to have a satin black f430.thats badass about your sonoma though i know alot of these guys with the minitrucks leave the original 6er's in there.so at least your thinking about performance.i like that you dont have tribals,flames,waterspots,pinstrips,and more tribal painted on her.that shiit makes my head hurt.by the way mines a 01 ford lightning,im also thinking about getting the stock rims powdercoated either black or dark shadow gray.since you trick ppls rides do you have any idea how i can tint my heads and tails?i know theres link a tint and the covers.ive seen the tint but not the covers.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 570
Upload heres the sonoma under the hood last year, i've done some stuff since then
(holly aluminum heads :D)

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 530
those are some tight cars...wish i could get some of those doors.

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 860
Upload

one of my friends jason's truck at lake charels at his first show, long time ago but aint got new pics

its a izuzu truck, with a built chevy 383 stroker pushin 630hp to whels dyno'd, it will barly move when u give it gas, it will get stuck if it is a wet road

they call it SLIMER lol

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 573
Thats badass. You say its a 383 stroker?, it looks more like a small block ford to me, isnt that a distributor up front of motor?
Either way cool truck.
Although i've got a hard time believing its a 630hp @ the wheels its still very cool and i bet its extremely fast. these little trucks dont weigh a thing and with any kinda ponies they'll fry the tires off'em, i bet he can stand it sideways at will :D
I'd like to see some updated pics.

Silver Member

Post Number: 862
well thats from what he told me lol, i didnt see under the hood when he showed me, he just had it off at the show but yea i noticed the distributor now that uve mentioned it, but any ways yea its li9ght lol, i can pick up any side of it, but yea it rumbles in your lungs when its runnin lol

im gettin more pcs as soon as i see him again, i aint talked to him in around 3 months though

btw, do u ever go to mudboggs any where?, our M&M mudbogg trucks has nearly 2000 hp, runnin on alc, non nitrous, big blocks lol, its like big truck then they give it gas then your like d@mn rocket in mud lol

ive been to almost every mudbogg in mississippi because there known for there mudboggs, but lol, they dont compare to the M&M mudbggs in elberta al, mississippi aint really got the trucks, or the mud like ours

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 575
Heck ya, those things are fun. they used to have tractor pulls and mud bog's at the same events up here. its crazy how fast the super modified trucks are, your right, they scream.

Hey heres the car i put that motor in....
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2815
I like those rims on that Sonoma. Do you know what kind of rims those are?

Silver Member

Post Number: 863
holy sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t lol, i know that cars front whels will come off the ground with 1 of those hugely built truck's motors lol, that is 1 baaad @ss car zac

btw i have a 85 cutlass salon(hurst edition), with stock 5.0 307 olds motor, whick will be swaped ot with a chevy 350 moderetaly built(uilt by me), but for daily drivin,

and my cutlass looks very similar to that blue car, and the one you posted earlier with the lambergini doors lol, wat are they?, cutlass's or monte carlo's or grand nationals?

but u know your sh!t as i can see lol

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 588
That car with the lambo doors was a customers, its a regal.

Yeah I'd like to see your ride when you get done, lat me know if yo need any parts or help finishing it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 885
alright thanks bro , i was wondering where i could get a rear bumper, do u know where i could order one?, cause im restoring it

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 592
yeah but i would check yuor local boneyard first, theres usually quite a few of these things layin around.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Everyone is ... USA

Post Number: 4278
Zac whats been up man? its ironic, cause thats what Ive been up to too lately... lol if that makes sense. Im building a 383 stroker motor. Those pics of that block do look sexy.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2852
Sup Zac, I wanted to bagg my 1999 Yukon 4dr 2wd. You know anything about components I'll need. I wanted to go with a KP Comp. 4 or 6link but wasn't sure if it would go on a 99 Yukon. The site doesn't state so. Also, what would you do for the front? I was thinking Air Ride Control arms with like Firestone 2600 bags. If you know anything about baggin a Yukon, please help =). Thanks man, appreciate it.

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 497
WASSUP?? Yeah, thats a ford motor looks like::: very nice whip/////

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 593
Hi Berny,
for baggin your truck, theres soooo many options. I could go over them with you if like. Feel free to call the store anytime, 608-365-3500
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us