ED nine.1

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 151
i heard that the nine.1 is not that great. people say that they burn up when they get it, and other people say its an awsome amp. so now i dont know what to think. whats up with that?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4408
i like it and would buy it if i didn't already buy my new sub amps. and i actually just got a nine.2x for my comps.

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 615
what are u talkin about??????? mine has barely any airflow getting to it and i put out full power and the thing gets barely warm on 2 hour drives

ur hearing some bullsh$t

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1324
I know mat doesn't like eD in general just because of the warranty they offer on their products but I havent heard of the amps just burning up...

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1117
put a good electrical system on it and watch it shine .. one of the best budget amps out there

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 1151
Very good amp. Just make sure you have the power it is going to need.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1727
i have 6 ED's and there all solid amps. not the best but a great budget amps in my opinion.

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1091
i gotta nine.1 cant wait till i get it up and running...

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RD Audio

Post Number: 7488
The NINe.1 is on of my favorite amps.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4409
the amps work good but ben just has bad business practices in general. every wonder why the ed sq10 is exactly the same new tang band 10

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

LA, FL USA

Post Number: 253
I had mine for the past year and a half. After playing every day with no mercy, it finally blew a couple of weeks ago. I returned it to ED. Just got it back the other day. I have been very happy with ED quality and customer service.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago What the phu...

Post Number: 1401
Logan sold me his used and I haven't had the slightest problem. it makes teh arsenals go boom boom!

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 152
well im not sure where i heard it. i think on the yahoo car audio chat room. they said that the nine.1 has been just burning up. i told them that i wanted to get one in the future for my sd2.5s and they said that nine.1 is no good. i didnt exactly believe them tho. y would they say that. one guy said he bought one and the next day it burned up and then he sent it back and they resent him another one and that one broke as well? WTF? badluck i guess...

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 627
no maybe a lie.. try that

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5......ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Audioque...N...

Post Number: 332
Upload
Thats a bunch of BS the amp is solid, if someone's nine.1 is burning up they must have it in a bad spot and a broken fan

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4416
or dont have the current to supply the amp. from what i hear eD has better warrenty now but in the past i know people who have gotten screwed with their subs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us