Multiple Driver Setup

Bronze Member
Username: Moorezy

St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 81
i was wondering what would be a good multiple subwoofer setup for my whip. right now i have two 12" comp vrs at 1 ohm on orion 600D. I kinda want like 4 10s or 4 12s on 1500rms or whatever (1606D)
puts out at 1 ohm. budget is under 400. I was thinking something like PG octanes, 307c's, or just get two more comp vrs ( but i'd have to sell mine and get the D2). Another thing i was wondering if i would be better off getting one 15" sub and throwing 1600rms at it? with same budget. space for setup is around 6 cuft. Any insight would help:-) That box that chad lee, and tremors constructed makes me want to do multiple sub setup hehe as well as this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy1Gb5uCvxM&mode=related&search=

Bronze Member
Username: Moorezy

St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 83
hmm hello?

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 802
I can help you out and also ship to Canada. Shoot me an email, you will save yourself some money this weekend.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1582

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1242
hey bud, i got 2 15" WMD's for sale. pretty efficient, work well in small airspace, and hammers out some of the middle and upper bass that most woofers wont do. it will also do decent down low if you tune properly. i played a lot of jeezy which peaks around 40 ish hz and they sounded great for the lil power they had. PM me if your interested. these woofers will handle 1K RMS all day and they have been tested to do 3k rms on burps. 275 shipped (even to Canada)

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

2 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11561
i would pick 4 10s

matter of fact i'm doing that with my own set now 4 10s pioneer 257 = (((((LOUD)))) econo set up

already made a box with 2 10s & thus far its WANGING HARD ! .....

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6762
^^^Look at you. Trying to set a new trend.

Silver Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

Murray, KY

Post Number: 177
new trend, i was talking bout 4 10s months ago and this forum told me that with 4 subs i wouldnt be able to hear the difference in the bass notes cause they would all run together

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

2 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11562
ya Paul

trying a new approach in my sets - more bang 4 $ using more cone area with some fairly decent stuff all installed good ....

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6765
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us