General Reviews

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 601
Just wondering if anyone owns these following products and what you think of them.

In-dash DVD
pioneer avhp4900
Kenwood KVT 617DVD
Kenwood Excelon KVT-817DVD
Panasonic CQ-VD7003U

Components
Crystal SSCS6
Cadence CVL-6K
Cadence ZXC-6KIT
RE RE 6.5s (Power Handling?)

Subs
RE SE12 (rated at 600 thermal? haha lets be honest, what can ya really give these bad boys)
RE SR10
Cadence TXW-12A
Cadence TXW-12S

Amps
Cadence DCA-1600
Cadence DCA-4100
RE amps in general?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2433
https://www.ecoustics.com/Home/Car_Audio_and_Electronics/

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1205
i have an alpine double din, freaking sweet, wanna but it too??

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 675
I have the Cadence CVL's in my car right now. They are incredibly loud and incredibly clean. I reccommend giving them between 115-150rms and you will be very impressed. You will never need to turn the volume more than 3/4 of the way up again with them. I use an SAX-100.2 with mine though, so that is only with 115rms per channel. But I want them to last a long time, so that is why I stick with that amount of power. I think the 200rms daily they are rated at would be a bit much.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1724
i dont like the RE RE 6.5 components. they sound bad in my opinion. the XXX 6.5s are a huge step up but still not worth the price.

if the Panasonic CQ-VD7003U is the one im thinking of its a great buy for the price...i believe they run around 500-600bucks but i could be thinking about the wrong thing.

i messed around with a RE Sexxx 12 for a few days and had 900-1000rms on it in a sealed box. one of the best sounding subs ive heard. im not really sure if the normal Ses could keep up with it or not.

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 603
thanks showrides and jake

bump

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2619
The Cadence DCA series amps are very good

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 7489
I give my 10" SE 1700rms daily.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3183
i have an RE12.1 amp, its very nice i seen it bench 1400wrms+, i have mine running 3 AA atlas at 1.5ohms and doesn't even get warm when playing full volume.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4407
both the RE RE and RE XXX comps suck...

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 609
shitttttt logan are you serious...damn i didnt know they could take that much....

and dustin, is that thing rated at 1200 rms at 1 ohm or what.Where can i find specs on RE amps???

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3188
ya the 12.1 is rated at 1200wrms the 35.1 is rated at 1800wrms i think, http://www.caraudiodirect.com/product_print_page.php?products_id=4322 heres a link for the 12.1 specs, i don't think re makes amps anymore since they joined with usamps.

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 803
Hey Cal, Cadence makes some pretty nice SQ products, if you can hold of until tomorrow, I can save you ALOT of money this weekend with our big sale. Shoot me an email.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us