RE se or sx subs

Username: Smoger45

Post Number: 8
I have access to re subs for pretty cheap so i was going to try them out. I have a 99 tahoe with plenty of truck space. Does anybody have suggestions of what i should try. I have a kole 1920 amp but its only a start.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1449
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/356762.html

Post Number: 9
i can get the sr's 12's for 94$ bucks a piece. I can get the se 12's for 130$ and i can get the sx for 195$.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1451
Dayum those are killer prices... post that in the other thread too.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i have a wholesale liscense but i have never purchased any of them.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1452
Well that Kole amp probably puts out realistically around 400RMS @ 2 ohms, so the SX is not a good choice for you unless you plan on upgrading soon. So either the SE or SR would be good.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
mx series 12 370$ 15 410$ 18 568$
xxx series 12 480$ 15 600$ 18 850$
mt series 10 350$ 12 380$ 15 390$ 18 550$

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
i was thinking of going with one 15 running it mono. The amp is supposed to get 880rms mono

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
any body can build me a box i will get them some subs at my price. Would hope for local to ft worth texas but i highly doubt it.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 676
with ur wholesale license? what brands apply? is it only re? and if so why not buy an re 20.1?

Silver Member
Username: Jester_king

Post Number: 165
what a wholesale license??

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3168
JK im sorry but i've never heared of an RE20.1 is it a new amp they just put out, all i ever heared of was the 12.1 and 35.1.

and gary those are some hellacious prices, do you sell online?

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 335
ill take an xxx 12"...if your willing to sell me one!!

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 605
yeah gary is there any chance you cud get those prices for some of us on here?

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 410
If you could you would get a bunch of customers. I can pretty much guarantee that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
i dont know anything about a 20.1. I havent seen any RE amps but they just started selling mids and components.
I can get us amp amplifiers pretty cheap. xterminator and merlin starting at 100 $

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
deffinitly, I am looking at a few SE's myself, was thinking W6 but for that pice, I think an SE would do just fine in the sq area for me

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I can get cadence, blaupunkt, us amps, pioneer, lanzar, jvc, kenwood, clarion and so on. i also have acess to cheap crap like kole,volfenhag, ma audio, legacy but i dont normally try to sell that stuff because i dont like it.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RD Audio

Post Number: 7433
MT

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 411
Ya, I really want to get a MT 15 from you now that I see that price.

Silver Member

Post Number: 169
you got JL w6v2 10" gary

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
i think the shipping would be pretty penny tho.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
no i cant get jl.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RD Audio

Post Number: 7440
How do we know this is legit?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Those are just my prices i would have to mark them up a little more but i would still be under any other prices. I was thinking about doing some ebay buy it nows and i would give yall the links. That way everything is legit. If you dont trust someone dont deal with them. I JUST DIDNT REALIZE MANY PPL WOULD WANT THEM.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Sorry i wasnt yelling at any one i acidentally hit caps lock.

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
how much for a 10" SE

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 598
hit me up about 12" SE's and some stuff ASAP caldapal08 on AIM

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
same with me, on yahoo if possible, area51tattoos21@yahoo.com, or email me

Silver Member

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 338
xx3^^ send me an email...nslcatcher04@aol.com i am really intrested in some of your stuff

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 674
I have RE's dealer pricing sheet and you can't be offering these prices. Do you have any references on this forum or any others? I would like to see them.

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 784
Correct. Guys, be careful. Those prices are under dealer cost and seems a little wierd.

Kevin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
well i have a few guys that are willing to take a chance i believe. Once they have dealt with me and see im not bull$h!ting or scamming. i WILL DO EVERYTHING THROUGHT EBAY AND PAYPAL SO EVERYONE KNOWS ITS LEGIT. THOSE PRICES LIST ARE MY COST WHICH WILL GO UP JUST A LITTLE BIT BUT still allow savings.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
I will be doing a special price for the first 5 ppl who purchase any RE subs from me that way i have some references. until then everyone is just going to be skeptical

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 679
THAT IS THE OLD DEALER PRICING SHEET!!! YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN GET THE NEW MT'S FOR THAT? YOU POSTED A PRICE FOR A 10" MT!!! THEY DONT EVEN MAKE A 10" MT ANYMORE!!! IF THAT ISN'T PROOF YOU ARE TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE OFF I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
I HAVE A CATALOG FROM MY SUPPLIER WHICH SAYS I CAN SPECIAL ORDER THEM. iT IS AN 07 CATALOG AND THEY ARE AUTHORIZED WAREHOUSE THAT IS ON RE'S WEBSITE.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
I WILL TAKE A PICTURE OF MY DAMN CATALOGUE AND PROVE THAT I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 681
I believe you have a dealer pricing sheet. I am just trying to tell you that you have the wrong one. The 10" MT is NOT on the new dealer pricing sheet, and your prices are way off what it is actually going to cost you. If you could get RE subs for that, I would buy 10 MT's from you right now and sell them for $600 each.

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Maple Grove, Minnesota

Post Number: 1373
Low-Hertz still has 10" Mts available??? I thought you said they are not made Showrides?

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 683
We do not have any available. Just look here for proof that they don't exsist.

http://www.reaudio.com/woofers.html

Gold Member

Maple Grove, Minnesota

Post Number: 1374
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4923

I believe you tho...

And I could have sworn I had just seen a 10" MT on low-hertz, but I just checked and it's not there. Oh well.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 685
Well this is what I know. I know the new RE pricng sheet doesn't have a price for a 10" MT on it. And I also know the official RE Audio/Us Amps site doesn't have a 10" MT listed as one of the sizes for the MT. I guess there is a small chance there is one available, but to me it sure doesn't appear that way.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
mt are special order only and you have to have them built.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
it takes 3 - 4 weeks to get them but i just got off the phone with a rep who told me they still make them so showrides if you have a problem stay out of my thread.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Ok showrides. MT series is still available. They have been partnered w/ another company that is going to change the design and model number but they are still in production.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Here aree some pictures to prove im serious

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/smoger45/tn3.jpgUpload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 688
Some old dealer pricing sheets that aren't even from RE? What is your point? Damn, I am sure it would be impossible for someone to get a pricetag like that and write all that writing lol. You must be like Scott Atwell or something.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 690
And your dealer pricing is wrong. Call up RE and ask for yourself before you accept all these orders and then tell everyone they are going to need to send you an extra $300 per sub. It is going to be a HUGE mess if you don't talk with RE.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4407
holy shi_t, $499 for a xxx? if so i'll take 4 tonight! want proof first but i'll buy if you're serious gary.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
i dont buy from re i buy directly from a warehouse. i was there today and purchased 2 10's. i know what i have and i know my prices. maybe your just getting screwed showrides. I took those pics today.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
like i said i have a wholesale license so apparently i can get them under your cost.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6724
HOLY SH1T......

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 691
I have a wholesellers license, and a resellers permit, along with the necessary tax id numbers to sell online. I have everything you have plus more. And I am even aware of all the possibly warehouses that stock RE audio. Fine I am tired of this. I will take 10 MT 15's at that price. You get them to my door for 390 plus shipping and we have a deal. Send an invoice to Ben@low-hz.com. Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
theres no way in h3ll i would deal with you. You are a complete @ss and by the way why would i sell them 2 u at my cost.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
you must have a grudge against anybody that is not you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
so you must be a comp[lete retard. this is how it works i go to a warehouse that has several different types of subs and brands. I purchase for the prices that i have listed and i dont ever deal with anybody at us amp/re at all. period. if you don't want to believe me what i get for them that is besides the point. stop trying to make me look like a liar. it seems as thought you are scared of competition.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 2996
Gary, i can see why...... your prices are lower then EVERYBODYS even RE DIRECT... so to make that possible SOMBODY is loosing money.... but if you can show some solid proof... ill take 2 18 XXX's....

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 383
pioneer ts-w3002spl ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
well i dont know what more proof i can give ya. What is the cheapest you can get the XXX's 4

Gold Member

Post Number: 3006
07's... never really asked because everywhere i seen they were ATLEAST 1200+

Where do you stay at Gary? If its anywhere near chi. i will gladly drive to buy some.. and be a reference, i live on ecoustics... its my breakfast lunch and dinner

Gold Member

Post Number: 3007
1 ? tho.... why use junk with quality things? Kole + RE =

Its kinda a dumb thing to do IMO unless you plan on upgrading VERY VERY soon to a better amp

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
oh yeah i plan on upgrading the amp. I was going to get some RE's for my self and promote them but right now i have that kole amp not getting any use and im going to try an sell it. Its a pretty powerful amp tho.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Im in Texas so thats a pretty far drive. I could do the re xxx 18's for 1050$. How does everyone else sell there product here.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 693
You won't sell me 10 15" MT's? Interesting. It is such a good price, I just really want to pick them up. Hell, I will even throw an extra $50 on each one for you to keep for yourself. So $440 for each 15" MT and we have a deal. Why would you not do this, it would be an easy $500 in your pocket.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
so i just got off the phone with my rep at the warehouse. I have 1 18 XXX in stock and have 3 more being shipped. The reason I can get them so cheap is because we are in texas and my whole saler is buying close to 100 of each type of speaker that re makes which then gives him a huge discount. I know that RE is in california and prices there are alot higher than here in Texas.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
if you are serious i may do that. But it would probably be better to start with one so we are both comfortable with each other. I can order 10 and get them here within 3-4 weeks but i would have to pay for them before I get them I believe. Actually i was talking to the rep to make sure there would not be any complications and thats the price we had talked about. Now im not sure how much the shipping would be on 10 15's but if your willing to pay it we may be able to work something out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
If you want to contact me my aim is smoger455 and yahoo is smoger45 same as my email address.smoger455@aol.com smoger45@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 695
We will talk. I will find out if you are legit before anyone can possibly get scammed.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
Well when ever im 100 percent legit. I dont know what there is to be afraid of. i said i would do an ebay deal. i would be spending my own damn money to post the add and then i will have to pay a percent of what i sell it for. How else does everyone sell there items on here?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4413
paypal invoices.

but can you show a pic of you with all your re stuff, in boxes, with you holding a sign or something saying your name, ecoustics underneath that, with todays date on it? also, what is the name of this warehouse, and a phone number so i may call them?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
well the pics up above are from yesterday and it was taken at the warehouse. Im not going to give out the name and phone number of my wholsaler because how would i make anymoney if everyone is going through same ppl i go through.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
how do i see any pm's that i get in here. i have sent a test to myself but i havent got it.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 696
"well the pics up above are from yesterday and it was taken at the warehouse. Im not going to give out the name and phone number of my wholsaler because how would i make anymoney if everyone is going through same ppl i go through."

You said you had a wholesellers license. If that is the case, you could give the name of the warehouse and the phone numbers, because nobody else would be able to obtain the products since nobody on here probably has a wholesellers license.}

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 1157
Im kinda sensing a scam here. I suggest everyone that is thinking about getting something from him should proceed with caution.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
WTF. THIS IS GETTING OLD REALLY QUICK. eVERBODY THINKS IT IS A SCAM THE F OFF. THIS IS BS THAT NOBODY BELIEVES ME AND I THINK IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF SHOWRIDES. WHAT IS IT NOT TO BELIEVE. THAT I ACTUALLY HAVE THE SUBS OR THAT I WILL DO WHAT I SAY. I HAVE MY GUY ON STAND BY WAITING FOR ME TO BUY THE SUBS. DOES EVERYONE ELSE GET TREATED THIS WAY BECAUSE IT MAKES ME NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH ANY OF YALL. WELL IF YOU WANT TO THINK THAT WAY YOU WILL REGRET IT WHEN I SELL TO SOME ONE ON HERE AND THEY GIVE A REFERENCE THAT IT IS TRUE.

Silver Member

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 340
I believe u...could u do an ebay auction?? id order off there for sure..i have faith that your legit!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
what kind cody

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 697
http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8924&st=0&#entry253 451

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
oh yeah start that and i wil not sell anything to you. You are jumping to conclusions showrides.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
So once the issue is looked at and i explained to who ever wants to know whats going on and they clear the situatin you will believe me.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 856
Ben didnt start it, i did.

Dont piss Ben off, you even look like to might undercut him and he will cut your throat thread by thread. Ben cares about Ben, and Bens pocket. You are cutting into his lunch money now. Watch yourself.

Anyway, posting dealer prices on the net is bad enough, posting distributor prices is even worse.

This too shall pass, but im making bets its not gonna end the way you think.......

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 75
Ben didnt start it, i did.

"Dont piss Ben off, you even look like to might undercut him and he will cut your throat thread by thread. Ben cares about Ben, and Bens pocket. You are cutting into his lunch money now. Watch yourself. "

I cant stand him hes so annoying butting into peoples business all the time kevin is cool though i was gonna buy my whole system from low-hz but i dont wanna deal with them anymore. I just ordered a massive audio p3000.1 of ebay. Renegadesrun can you pm me a price for two re sx 15 thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1120
honestly treo if u ever really had a conversation with ben ... hes a good guy

kevin and ben run a business end of story ... what business man doesnt contact as many people to try and give their products off the shevles and to the people ... making money is the key ... please dont make and assumption about the guy when he and kevin have done alot for people on the forums ... its just rude

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
i dont know who ben is but it doesnt appear he is mad about anything.

Ben
Gold Member

Maple Grove , Minnesota

Post Number: 1374
Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 - 11:37 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4923

I believe you tho...

And I could have sworn I had just seen a 10" MT on low-hertz, but I just checked and it's not there. Oh well.

And renegaadesrun i dont see anywhere that you posted anything on here so im confused of how you started it.

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 76

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1122
showrides name is Ben

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1499
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 391
rofl

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
well how the hell am i supposed to know that

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
i can care less what ben thinks or cares about. I dont like stupid ppl like him and he is just jealous that he cant get the same prices that i do. frankly i will do my own thing and let him pay high prices. I came hear to offer good deals on these subs. I guess he wins and i will take my business else were. If anyone would like to give it a shot send me a message and i will make sure you are 100% happy.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6759
Relax man. Once you've established a history you'll be trusted. There are alot of ppl who everyone thought had good reps that turned out sour so ppl are cautious. I got burned myself, so to speak. It just so happens you're offering something that appears impossible but if you can make at least one good sale, you're on the boards. Brick by brick man, brick by brick. I think if you can make $$ off selling to showrides and he can make $$ off what he buys from you then everyone's happy. I say do it.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 857
You have no idea what prices i can get, or cant, who i know, or dont. That is irrelevent, what IS relevent tho is the fact that i have NEVER posted a dealer/distributor price on the net, period. many companies dont ask much, but they DO ask that you dont do this.

Mike, i have talked to Kev, numerous times, and, quite frankly, i like the guy. I dont hold what has happened between i and another against him, or the brands he represents. I think he personally is a stand-up guy, and i would deal with him if i needed to but you all, and he, would do well to remember that everything has a limit and all that implies.

What business man doesnt contact etc etc etc? Since were are all brutally honest? Me gd-it. I go out of my way not to step on toes. Its called common courtesy. Mine have been not only stepped on, but stomped on, and more than once. So far its all good in the hood, but if it continues not only would you know who and what i know, but how it can effect "anyone" both here, and in your wallet. Ive been pretty cool about alot, but my patience is wearing thin. If your not getting it, let me draw you a picture.........

I have a Royal Flush, and some here have a pair, or less. Keep betting the hand, and you will get your a55 called. Im all in here bishes, and here comes the flop...... I already know what it is, do you?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
well how am i going to prove to anybody that i am serious if he keeps accusing me of being a scam artis and leading others to not trust me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
you are getting bent out of shape and i wasnt even talking about you. Well i am not here to cause problems with anybody in here and it seems like everyone in here wants to step on others toes. renegade you must be confused because we have been talking about this Ben guy but you are taking everything said as it is being directed 2 you. I used to come here back in the day and i had no problems with anybody in here. I dont normally sell subs and there were ppl in here saying wnat they can get the re's for. All i did was say what i can do and then ppl started asking me about getting them. I had no intentions on actully coming here to sell them as you can see from the beginning of the post i was merely trying to get help about them. There is a lot of hostility in here and im not trying to step on any toes i have other business and i dont need the money that bad to try and sell these subs to anyone in here. Only reason the subject came up is because a whole bunch of ppl wanted me to hook them up and here comes showrides trying to call me out and stomp on my toes. I can understand that ppl have been burned but i will do what ever it takes to prove myself and help anybody out that wants a good quality sub for a good price.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4972
We have that same catalog at the shop.

Its just a distubutor. We have bought a few things from them...mainly cheaper stuff.

Prices change VERY quickly.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Canaan what are you talking about.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 699
If anyone has any questions about a RE dealer or person selling RE, contact UsAmps/Re directly. They are aware of EVERY warehouse and Re dealer. I am staying out of this one from now on. But I am sure RE would be more than happy to make sure you don't get scammed.

877-Amp-9360
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us