Bypass code for vm9412

Username: Sperry

Fontana, Ca Us

Post Number: 1
looking for bypass code for jensen vm9412,have tried some of the other codes listed here but none seem to work on 9412, thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Dnumba1stunna

Post Number: 17
Im also looking for a bypass for the 9412, jus traded in my 9312 for the 9412, am loving the new features but I need a bypass code.

Username: Sperry

Fontana, Ca Us

Post Number: 2
the toggle switch method works ok but would rather have a permanent code

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
yup so does just grounding the pink wire permanently, but the problem with that is that if you get pulled over you cant switch it back. O well, living on the dangerous side. lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Mongo28

MD

Post Number: 13
What states do you all live in that cops harass you about a tv. I've yet to hear anyone of my friends or anyone ever in my area of maryland for getting bothered by the cops for tv's..... I'm guessing most of you are from Cali, the wost place to own a car....Or atleast in my mine! I've heard some many BS stories about the smog refs in that state.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Im in SW florida, they will pull you just for watching TV or a movie IF THEY SEE IT, but if they dont and you get pulled for something else, lets say speeding, they have the right ON THE SPOT to try your unit to see if its bypassed in any way/shape/form, and if it is its a HUGE ticket down here.

Username: Angelgreeley

Yes, anyone with the 9412 code please post it. I have a 9312 also and that code works easy. Any help with the 9412 aside from ground wires, switches, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Username: Huff

bump

Username: Virtualstop

Post Number: 2
Still here waiting for the Code or a good bypass... the switch thing is working for now -- but I feel like it is crap compared to the bypass with previous units. Will keep checking here

Username: Buddy_lee

found this on a different fourm by some one else havent tried it dont know for shure if it works

Connect the pink wire to the green/white wire. DONE. If you have a reverse camera and you have it hooked into the reverse positive like you usually would, Then you would have pink, green/white and your positive coming from the reverse lights all hooked together. The only thing i noticed, is if your watching a movie and you go into reverse, a flash sayinng the it is unlawfull to watch a movie comes on and then the reverse camera. happens so fast you cant even notice.

Username: Pmpital1

nAH Bro, Sorry i posted that, it didnt work after all, it worked on the project bench, but tested in a real car, and not on a power inverter, the unit is smarter that that. So no it doesnt work and im still waiting for someone to post a good code lol. oNe

Username: Ck311

I have a working code for the VM-9412, send $10.00 over Paypal to lori_derringer@bellsouth.net and I will send the code to you within a couple hours. Very easy, only a couple steps, guaranteed to work on VM-9412. No Cut Wires, No Switches, Nothing. Can be turned on and off, no worries about police or lawyers seeing cut wires.

Username: Ultrababe

I hate greedy people. Here's the code. I bought it on EBay, works perfect, takes less than a minute. No more blue screen.

Hit Setup On Remote.
Select Language.
Get Remote And Hit 5,4,3,2,1,0.
Listen For Beeps. Touch "Hammer/Screwdriver" Logo.
Select Brake Override
Switch To Brake Override "ON"
Now Hit Setup On Remote.
And Now Watch Movies.

Username: Bbig2x

Andrea,
Your'e the best! The code works perfectly as described. Thnaks for thinking of others!!!!!
Hoping much Karma goes your way-
Ben

Username: Tntguy

Memphis, TN

The code is the same for the 9312. However, you do not select the language tab. Stay on the general tab. The rest of the procedure is the same. EG:
Hit Setup
on remote Hit 5,4,3,2,1,0.
Listen For Beeps. Touch "Hammer/Screwdriver" Logo.
Select Brake Override
Switch To Brake Override "ON"
Now Hit Setup On Remote.
And Now Watch Movies.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us