Whats going wrong with ecoustics???

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 2939
I think we have been flooded with noobs... every other thread ive seen is completly OT and a bunch of BS

They need to be....
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1319
x2 a lot of BS threads nowadays

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 653
they need to do what i did. register, read for 5 motnhs then attempt ur first post!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2942
its been gettin alot worse the past few weeks... im about to go into hibernating until they get pWn'd off..

Silver Member
Username: Tiggerboi87

Valdosta, GA United States

Post Number: 323
yea thats wut i did when i first got on this site. Ive been on this site for maybe a year now and i barely have a post count yet.

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1692
hey killa FYI if there wasnt any noobs coming on the forum there would be no point in having it. i do agree some of them are post whores but still we need the noobs. lol

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 913
Yea when i first registered back in 04 it was ALOT differant. People actually posted questions about car audio,like theyre supposed to and got good knowledgable answers. I used to post on here everyday for about a year then i took about a year break from the forum and when i came back it was all a bunch of BS. I still love this forum and will never go anywhere else for my car audio needs but this forum has definatly gone downhill. No wonder you hardly see ppl like Glasswolf and Isaac anymore.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2945
Ogle i know what your saying but i mean more on the actual knowledge area... now day most people arent even asking about car audio more about comparing sh1t with other brands or different app. equiptment with one another liek SPL vs SQ

Silver Member
Username: Quig

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 572
Well IMO we need stickys...someone needs to make one thread that hs budget set ups from 500$-5000$ ... with all options posted on there, sq, spl, sql... that would stop alot of the "u think this will pound" "will this smash" "will this hit yo" bs threads.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1445
Come check out the new site:

http://com4.runboard.com/becousticsfam
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us