JL sh1tty sound quality?

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

15 SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 756
This guy that i know has a 15" JL sub and he said its a w6, but do they even make a 15" w6???
Can someone tell me the subs that jl makes in a 15...BTW he had it hooked up and i think my ssd was louder and it sounded like an xplod no joke. terrible sound quality. Newb install

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2771
Yes, they make a 15" w6. I use to have a pair and they were very, very, very nice!

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2772
Opps, I meant, they "use" to make 15 w6. Probaly not no more though. I don't keep updated. Check JL's archieves and you will see.

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

15 SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 757
is it possible for a 15 ssd with 900 watts going to it on a stock alt to be louder than a w6?

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Maple Grove, Minnesota

Post Number: 1369
Yeah it is possible. Like you said newb install. It is possible to make sh*t stuff sound good or good stuff sound like sh*t...good install FTMFW!

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 839
Anything is possible, and noone can tell you the answer definitively.

If you "bud" was inept enough to make a w6 sound poorly, and you are intelligent enough to ask for help to do your system right? He is already half beat.

JL no longer makes a 15 anything. 13.5 are the replacement.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 596
did it have the giant JL on the front of it or just a little w6 badging on the bottom middle. IF it was a 15, itd haev to have been the v2 (giant JL letters/logo) and they wouldnt sound as good as a v3 (or mayeb its v1 and v2 - sorry im not sure, i know the small circle logo w6 is newer bc i know its the w3v3 witht he small circle, but the w3v2 has the letters. haha idk, osrry if this post sucked

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 597
haha and if he was dumb enough to think his 13.5 was a 15, id believe he was dumb enough to make his w6 sound like shi+. you should give him like 50 bucks and tell him his sub is shi**y
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us