PLEASE help me!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Turtles_angel

Suisun city, Ca Us

Post Number: 1
My boyfriend had bought me a new/used system for our 3 year anniversary. For some reason its asking me for a 4 digit security code. It wont work at all. My boyfriend is in the military and doesn't know what to do without looking at it. So please can you help me. If you have ever heard me sing you would understand why it's important that I get a radio soon!!! (ha ha ha)
The kind of stereo I have is a panasonic model CQ-VD7500U

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1262
you probably unplugged it or somthing. unless you got it that way because then its probably stolen, but anyways if you boyfriend bought it and it was working fine then you should be good. alot of newer head units have things like that were you set the code or put in a special cd of you choice so that way if its stolen by someone they wont know the code or cd thus the head unit being usless to them.

i think your best bet would be calling up panasonic and telling them your problem there the only ones that can unlock it with out the code. if you have a recipt from and authorized dealer its free if not they usually charge a fee.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1263
i just looked and that unit has an ID code security system so if you dont know the code get on the phone with panasonic.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us