Youtube comments hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1074
well i just thought this would be a fun topic to make for the night lol, just post some stuiped youtube comments u come across lol i guess ill start with this one lol

- this is reference to a video of a kids 2 l7's
i take this kid on anyday i'd put $500 says my 4 12's runnin off of a monoblock 600 watt beats harder than that ever will need to step your game up little man cause my big body buick is runnin 157.35 db and i am pushin way less watts than you

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12977
well someone commented on one of my vid saying how stupid it was. so i checked to see what videos he had so i can say some sh!t about it. well he only had 2 videos and they were both a video tribute to his dead dog. i couldn't comment anything negative on it.

on another vid, i had a guy ask a dumb question. when the video starts, it shows you the tuning of my box. well one dude asks shouldn't my box be tuned to 20hz cause they are 15" subs.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2535
I am no longer amazed by the stupidness of some people. I used to be, but not anymore. I have come to the conclusion that there is no limit to the level of stupidness people can have.

I have yet to figure out why car audio seems to attract these people like a magnet though

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 600
hahaahahha good point. we dont get any real big morons on here tho. just liars and ill-advised individuals

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 2925
you dont have to go far to find stupid people.. just go on ecoustics and look for random idiots..

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6626
We're already here.

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1077
lol i just love how stupid ppl are, sorry MS, it still amazes me :-) hahaha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums