Attention DD fans......got a deal for you.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 817
Choose damn near any other brand and ill do almost wtfe it takes to make you choose anything but.......which includes slightly over dealer cost on wtfe i can get just to change your mind.

PM me.

Why, ..........because i just got fu cked over, and id like to return the favor. They wanna play games, well i can too. If your a tech, owner, sales rep, wtfe of the company i get to replace DD,...... I'm doing you a favor, ....let ride.

Scott, Steve, Greg (Jr) if it takes anything from RD or Fi, RE, in the process, im sorry.

Marketing was never this cheap.

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1304
wait im confused wut are u doing?

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1393
what happend man y r u so angry LOl

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1101
"wait im confused wut are u doing?"

i think he's saying choose any brand other than DD and he will give you a hell of a deal on it

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1145
im confused too

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1356
Not quite sure I am following either...

You lost me at the "Scott, Steve, Greg (Jr) if it takes anything from RD or Fi, RE, in the process, im sorry." part Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12280
^^^X2....I gathered that he is mad at DD....but if u choose something else u will get great deals on other sh!t...so cheap that RD FI, and RE will get mad??

I think

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Maple Grove, Minnesota

Post Number: 1358
He's apologizing if this takes business away from those guys...

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1342
He is saying that DD screwed him. So he will hook you up with whatever subs he can get. Cheap. He is saying sorry to Scott, Steve, and Greg (Jr), ahead of time for taking their business.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4986
gto dammit brad warren why u dont leave me alone i dont want to call you out and start talkign trash man got dammit get you @ss out of my threads and my posts u go left ill go right.

standlish its a term of some german people to say like in english understand.. like capish. u got it.. shyt like that

Gold Member

Post Number: 4987
f u c k i closed firefox and i opened againand put restore all sessions and shyt i got the wrong tread sorry...

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1305
wut did DD do to u?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4991
probably dd got a custom order with a cone with d1ldo in it and they shipped to him by mistake..

j/k

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 588
but i wanna buy DD

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4387
ren., please tell me you carry idmaxs.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 819
Mike, it wouldnt be a bad idea as a replacemnt brand.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4388
so you do? or thinking of getting them? if not what other sq/sql subs you have that work well ported low, about 1000wrms each?

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1670
what brands do u sell ren?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 2881
any amps :-), you have kinetiks to? or only subs?

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2392
He has kinetik.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2504
" Attention DD fans......got a deal for you. "

Wrong target audience....... real DD fans won't give up their brand for something cheaper. DD is expensive as hell but we buy it cause it's the best quality out there. If we were interested in the best value for the money, we'd all be running Fi or some other brand.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2893
"DD is expensive as hell but we buy it cause it's the best quality out there" Have you tried every brand out there to back this up?

im jus fu<kin with u but im sure there is more out there that can compare if not surpass its jsut a matter of money and reputation

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 821
Got your attention didnt it?

Yea, it did on the other forums i posted it on as well. I got most of my household funds tied up over some BS that never had to occur in the first place. Im taking the 800 i have tied up on CC, out of their a55, when it is done, i will be too.

67 PM's and counting, in 2 hours. Smart guy, but sometimes, you dont know sh!t. Stick with what you know bud. Ill try and do the same.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 535
Dude your an idiot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2894
so what happened??????? And what are you offering deals on im still not to sure????

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 822
Zac,... fu ck off.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 536
complete idiot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2896
?????

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12962
dd is expensive as hell? i don't know how much you paid for yours but i can get a 9515 for $550 brand new with warranty from a dealer. i could think of alot more subs more expensive than that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2898
07 RE XXX

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 823
Ahhh....the toothpick douchbag that hangs from DD's nuts.

DD, caused 3/4 of my household funds (with kids mind you) to be tied up for no less than 10 days. Yes, for ever bringing DD to this town, i am a complete idiot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2900
DD has a long backorder.... is that a part of it?

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 537
I'm not sure what this guys problem is, but he needs to cool his jets with the "fu ck off" he telling everyone to do. not cool, the dude has issues.

Who is this Renegadrum, some wannabe kid who thinks he's a big timer because hes sold a couple pieces of product? and now expects manufacturers to make him their top priority, sorry guy it doesnt work that way.
Now on the other hand, he may be/have been a DD dealer for quite some time and has gone through the same ol crap many of us have had to deal with in the past, broken promises of arrival times and product availability dates, I share that same frustration with them.
But ya know, as a business person Renegaydrum you must plan ahead, and you should know DD is a small company that cant keep up with demands at all times, and sometimes that means waiting extended periods of time to receive your product.

Whatever your problem is I hope you get it worked out, none of this stuff is worth getting that mad over.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5005
zac plz one more time im gonna ask you do you sitll do air bags??/ and wat will be an estimate for a ford explorer

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 538
Btw, if your an actual dealer for DD I may be able to help you out. What product are you needing, Chances are I may have it in stock, we stock a ton of their product. I'll give you the dealer cost as long as your a true dealer.
Now what is it your needing?

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 539
Of course we do Rob.
Btw, I got the blue monte carlo finished last weekend, built that 388 stroker 14:1 compression :D

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Maple Grove, Minnesota

Post Number: 1362
Renegadesrun you have mail...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5008
ok heres the question again.. how much will it be to put air bags on the ford explorer 1996 it doesnt have the automatic air suspension.... i was planning to put it last month but i did not saw a good deal so i got the rims first...

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 540
wow i thought you were the other rob. Your the other rob that used to use the name "lilrob" ?

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 351
yeah he used to be lilrob

Gold Member

Post Number: 5013
im that dude man.. but i changed the name juzz liek give me a quote me on how much u install them for...u do interiors as well??? because i want louis vouitton inserts as well.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 824
Sorry zac. Your right.

Its not a pity party, i assure you.

I got the young man into something else.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 825
Let this die to archive. There is no way in hell i can possibly deal with the mass amount of PM's i got. Fact is ill be working all weekend to try get money in the house to cover this BS. Ill find another way to fight this battle.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2663
"wow i thought you were the other rob. Your the other rob that used to use the name "lilrob" ?"

Hahahahaha,nice bro.I mentioned in another thread that I might be swingin by there sometime soonish.I'll have to check out that Monte,probably sick as hell.

"Let this die to archive. There is no way in hell i can possibly deal with the mass amount of PM's i got. Fact is ill be working all weekend to try get money in the house to cover this BS. Ill find another way to fight this battle."

Ren if you're really pissed and fed up with DD's service and what not just don't sell it any more.Don't make a battle out of it,you'll only waste more of your time and time is money,I'm sure you know that.

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 656
The Story.

"This guy works at Sound Check, a store in Lafayette IN. The owner left for two weeks, the guys at the shop wanted to order a pair of 9515 D1 subs, but the only authorized person to order is the owner. They said they could not get a hold of him. We can't do anything about it, the owner didn't leave any instructions for us to allow others to order, our hands are tied. We did not charge any credit card.

This is a case that we are in a no win situation, but we have to do the right thing by the shop owner. The shop owner could get back and also be pissed we didn't ship the order, but he didn't leave us any instructions otherwise.

Digital Designs"

Just to set everything strait.

Silver Member
Username: Lowdose

Cahokia, IL. USA

Post Number: 159
"because i want louis vouitton inserts as well."

Dude thats so 2 years ago lol j/k.

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 477
renegade or anyone that has ordered from him...about how long does it take to get what your ordered from whenever you order it bc i heard it does take a while.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 480
aight Ballinonabudget...i understand where all of yall are coming from BUT you guys have got understand that Low-hz is just trying to carry out a business and profit. They are advertising and when DD messes up like that, its not exactly anyones fault. If renegade wants to do what hes doing(selling products for dealer cost) then he can, its his choice.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2674
"Bad move showrides.....I just lost what little respect I still had for low-hz and any product you represent. Ren did come on here and bit*h about DD, but he didnt want all the personal info out. Pretty bad business by DD too. A company that will release personal info like that??? They told you what store in what city and everything...... FU(K DD AND LOW-HZ"

Just go away.They didn't release personal info by saying what store and city...that's a public business,anyone can go in there so they actually gave him free advertising.I don't understand why you'd lose respect for products that he sells...he's not the only dealer for those products and he's not the maker/builder either.Oh well,I guess you're just missing out on a ton of good products from good brands.You don't care about DD,RE,RD,SI, or Massive Audio so what does that leave you with?Quite a few less options.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 660
What beef do you have with me? He was posting about CC numbers and all this other stuff. What I posted was a LOT less personal. He was publically bashing a company, and I just posted that companies side to the story. I did not even take sides. I just posted the information I had on the topic. I guess if that makes me an awful person, then I guess I just am.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 481
nah showrides your straight man...

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2521
Ah ha, the real story comes out.......

Gold Member

Post Number: 2683
"Ah ha, the real story comes out......."

I want more details though and from Ren.You know how that telephone wire game goes
Stories get mixed up or changed down the line.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 541
Well, I dont see anything wrong with showrides comments.
In addition, rules are rules, you MUST be authorized to order from DD, bottom line, these are the rules. How is DD at fault for anything?
Exactly, they arent, the only thing ther're guilty of is not being able to keep up with demands. That means they're selling great product right?
I mentioned this earlier in the thread, Digital Designs is a small manufacturer who's doing their best to keep up.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 826
Thanks for putting it all on front street Ben. Im sure your stature for getting the "dirt" when it wasnt your concern, will be increased 10fold. Glad i read this before i pointed the 32 pm's i got for items that ppl want, that i have nothing to do with to you. I was like cool, Ben and Kev would appreciate the boost. Fine by me, anyone but DD. Aweful cut-throat for a guy who rants about professionalism at every turn.

I didnt bash them, the product is solid. Tho i must say, how you cannot figure that you will be needing certain items during the "build season", and expect everyone to wait a month is beyond me. The old rep was easy to get along with, the new one is just short of being a smarta55, either/both would be enough to go elsewhere. Owner can do as he wishes, you can guess what i will ask. I wont say anything that detracts from the kids i helped that run it here, the money or time spent to promote for nothing more than the love of the sport, but i wish it had been for someone else.

There was a reason the names were left out. I dont speak for the shop, and what i was intending to do did not involve the shop. I called friends and pulled favors to accomplish my mission. None of which involved said shop. (Im may be many things, but stone cold stupid isnt one.) Since the shop wasnt screwed (customer happy, shop paid) it was a non issue afaiwc. Being out most of the cash i had in the bank, was my concern. If it wouldnt have bothered you, fine. If you would have done it differently, i cant disagree. Its my bad for not sitting on it for 24 hours until i calmed down. It has casued troubles with bills, groceries, gas to work, my daughters gymnastics, and caused quite a rift for me at home. I cant say i blame her. All that had to be done was wait another 9 days and the payment would have been confirmed by the owner and the sub not even been built or shipped anywhere.

I have been trying a long time to get the kids into better brands than the commercialized crap you see at CC, BB, and HHg. DD was one. I request the shop to carry. Just like the other brands. The owner isnt just out of town, he is completely out of the country and cannot be reached in any way shape or form for exactly 2 weeks. After never having took a break in 5 years, it is deserved. We took an order for 2 DD's, an installer called, who was supposed to be on the list but apparently wasnt. this would be the only brandf carried that was NOT covered. Dunno why, dunno how, and i cant ask. One day lost, one trip in to town wasted. Next day i called DD to try and expedite the process. I told them i could have called and pretended to be the owner but wasnt, i just wanted to make sure the order got placed. Since coils would not be in in 1 week, or maybe 2 (verbatim) and build would be 2 weeks, maybe more, verbatim as well, i didnt see why they couldnt be built and paid for since they wouldnt be anywhere near shipping before the owner arrived back in town at which time he could confirm and we would still be waiting on build. Again, NOTHING would be near shipping before he got back, and they would be paid for. Sounds good? They said ok!!! (woot), i swiped my card to pay the shop, from the account the customer paid into. All we were waiting for was the fax so we could pay and be done with it. Fax comes (to the shop, you know the same one we called from?)and installer tries to pay. Guess what card the shop runs through.....the owners. Installer on shop account regardless. Good enough for any of the other 15 brands, and anyone in town but not DD. Asked to call financial institution to verify, request declined. We apparently killed the owner, and stole his card in an attempt 2 order 2 subs. I had to make another trip (2nd day wasted) into town to get the card refunded so we could pay them off of it which is generally not allowed as only business's cards can be used for obvious reasons....which is to keep Joe Shmoe from ordering for himself and pretending to be the institution. Cept this time. Card refunded....guess what, there is a 7-10 day hold before funds are released. Now the customer is out his order.....and cash, guess who covers.

Thats right.

MS, there wasnt a fake story to begin with. Thanks for the unwarranted comment. Im sure you dont care as it wasnt you that got run around.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2687
Well that's business Ren, it can suck at sometimes and be stressful but the the business can be good to you as well.It sucks that this whole ordeal happened and that you had to deal with it but these things happen.Where I work the exact same deal happens literally every week from our building supplier and it's not petty sh1t like 2 subs either,we're talking 100K+ accounts that we nearly lose because we have back-orders on promised products,that's just the nature of the beast and sh1t happens but try to get over it and not cut yourself short of DD's products.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 827
Thus the need to wait 24 hours. If i could, this post would be gone already.

Plenty of other brands to push.

This issue has never happened with any other brand, rep, in 6 years. Nor have i ever jumped through so many hoops just to complete a sale, and had it not complete over some inconsequential bs.

Personally, i will be too busy working the weekend to "worry about it". Im sure they dont care either. Ill handle my business, and do just what i said every single time i see a want to buy ad for a dd sub. Why, because to me, 800 isnt petty. My sh!tty Union job (as Dwight so kindly pointed out) barely covers bills with the wife on maternity leave.

What i do is not anyones problem. Quite the contrary, it could be to your benefit. If you want to run DD, go for sh!t, but nothing anyone can say or do will make me suddenly not want to put you in another brand. Im not mad, and im not crying. I have every right to not like any brand i want for wtfe reason i choose, as do you.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 663
I just posted what I was told. I didn't even say the information was the truth or the entire story. I don't know why you have a problem with me posting what I was told on this issue. But after making threads like this you are in NO posistion to talk about prefessionalism.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 830
Why did you ask?

What was the point in releasing info that was none of yours or anyones business? How the situation occurred is/was irrelevent. It was fairly simply. Either you wanted a cheaper sub or you didnt, no more or less. I never stated DD would screw things up for you or anyone else. I never said anything about the extreme back-up times, lack of product on hand, or any of the other issues that are not relevent to this thread that i could go on about. It was as simple as hurt me, i will do the same in return in whatever fashion i can in return. I almost postive (regardless of wtf you say) you did this out of spite because my thread potentially could hurt YOUR business. I never considered this aspect.... until today. First this thread, then another where my name was mentioned. Pretty obvious.

If i had wanted the info out i would have posted it myself. That doesnt make sense to you?

I am in no way a professional, never claimed to be one either. Its a claim YOU erroneously keep insinuating about yourself. BTW...I dont have to be one to know wtf one is.

Keep digging your hole deeper. Your already in over your head, and dont even know it. You should have stayed the fu ck out of my business. Not only did you not, but you persist. Your attempt to harm the shop (who did nothing) in the name of greed, or wtfe your problem is, was not appreciated on many fronts. Had you kept it personal, id have little or no issue. You went too far.

You made me your business, not the other way around. Remember that.....

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 599
o boy.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 831
zac, rules that they would have broken by accepting my card? Which could have been yours for all they know, but wouldnt take the shops card, from the shop, from where the faxes come and go to from where the calls came and went from...ect etc etc etc Back and forth back and forth. Listen, i dont care what you think about DD, i dont care for em. Quit already. Love them all you want. Grow tits on the b!tch and marry her for all i care but leave me out of it.

Shades of grey my friend.

Once again, its a vs b so c..... well ,you know the rest. Come on bud, im trying not to be rude here.

Dont need a cheaper sub....next thread. How could it possibly be any easier?

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 664
Who said I ever talked with DD? Perhaps I came across that message through a 3rd party who already posted it somewhere else? That ever cross your mind?

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 665
And if you have a problem with me hit me up on AIM.

Showridesnet

I have nothing against you, and didn't even say I thought you did anything wrong until you attacked me on here. So if you want to talk go ahead and IM me. I am not trying to get anyone in trouble, and I would be more than happy to let you know how I came across that information.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 542
Ok, so it sounds as though you ordered product from DD, then, when you couldnt wait any longer for it's delivery, you decided to have your money refunded so you could get something else for the customer?

I guess i'm not understanding the issue you have with DD. Other than product availability, and your creditcard company's 7 to 10 day refund policy.

Again, not pointing a finger back at you, just not clear as to what it was DD did or didnt do that screwed you out of your money.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 842
Reading comprehension > you. Had nothing to do with delivery date. Fine with the wait.

Drop it already.

Someone post some p0rn on this POS already.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 543
Renegaydrum,
I dont like you. Your a smart azz punk who whines like a baby.
I'll let this thread die, the only reason I posted in it is because I'm a Digital Designs dealer. I own TinkerToy Customs, not only do I sell their product I stand behind it so I was trying to save.....ahh who gives a crap, it doesnt make any difference anyhow, although i still don't like your tone with me.
Maybe we'll run into each other at a show, i'll be looking forward to you adjusting your attitude when we meet ;)

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 371
ima get a job at dd and make lots and lots of subwoofers so everyone can be happy!!!!!11oneone

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 64
Zac- you are quite the ethug....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2744
Checkin Zac out pretty hard core are you?How many hours did you spend googling that?That Pyle poster is still givin you problems Zac,too bad he doesn't have a picture of all the DD sh1t at the shop.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1476
He looks like he could throw down... nothing wrong with that pic IMO. And who is this cwilk guy stirring sh!t up all of a sudden, when he wasn't even involved in this thread... or any other thread for that matter?

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 680
haha funny picture. It is always funny when you can put a face with a screename. It is never quite what you expect. But anyways, shania twain looks good. I say we keep the thread going in that direction.

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 69
Hours googling? um.. first result when you type in Tinker toy customs, beloit, wi on yahoo... hes nearby, and i was curious as to who this tuff guy ethug is...

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 684
Cwilk...Please continue the direction this thread is going in. It is one of the few things that everyone here agrees on.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2748
"i was curious"

Was?Or still are?As in G@y/bi-curious?

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 544
lol, its true, you gotta admit i do look like a dork in that pic. a terrible pic.
as for me being an e-thug, omg, now thats funny.
and of course, the only product we sell is Pyle, its the greatest stuff out there, geeze noobs, though u knew that.

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 452
LMAO Polo...love da las pic

Gold Member

Post Number: 2756
Zac won that trophy in his hands in Extreme5 running Pyle subs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us