Burp box numbers

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 2873
150.8 on AC MIC @46hz

3.5cu tuned to 48hz on JBL BP1200.1\DD9515F (99 blazer) whats a good guess at that on TL?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 5071
a bumper for ya......im interested to see the response too

Gold Member

Post Number: 5072
were gonna be metering on a AC

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1090
damn... Killa drive down from chicago and I'll meter you

I'm only like 2 1/2 hrs away

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3443
yo uhave to be doin at least a 156db on the TL b/c we all know 150 aint sh!t anymore

noob

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12946
killa they must of had the sensitivity way up on that ac mic.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 461
numbers on the ac dont count get metered on the tl then you can talk. sh1t i hit 148 with 400rms on a ac mic

Gold Member

Post Number: 2878
reck get off my nutz unless you want to send me a fu<kin TL chad its still has to be in 140's it isnt a quiet box lol, but i still want to get it louder... with the same amounts of power... but i just finnaly got the info to replace my phd5000d.. im getting a brand new one.. im ordering a P3000.1 at the end of the month probally and going to compare the 2. So by next month i should have enough power for a while, and the month after i will be able to power it all fine.. batterys and such.. Chad when where you talkin about getting new batts anyways?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3444
dude killa your have to be the biggest noob in ecoustics, thiers no way you could get close CLOSE to 150 with 1200 watts and that POS so called burp box for one the ports to big, what is it 200 sq inches??? thats a lil much dont ya think or did subwoofertools.com design it for ya??

HAAHHAH nooob

am i on your nutz?? thats wierd im pretty sure im not b/c i do live in FL and at this moment im at work so i beleive your dreaming.

killa = dumb noob

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12950
not sure on the battery yet. this is later on. just do what you were gonna do. one day when i decide to sell my kinetiks, you'll be the first to know.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5079
im not sayin hes tellin the truth or lying but a 150 db on 1200 rms is entirely possible...ive seen 149 db on a solobaric 12 l7

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 590
lol driving ur such a dick to ppl

Gold Member

Post Number: 2880
DRIVING i think your just a dumb a$s fu<kin noob, keep thinkin your the sh1t if it help you sleep at night.... once again ill say it since you apparently didnt read past 150.8db...it does say AC mic right after....

PwN'd b1tch!

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2854
146 TL is my guess! Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2882
Joe meet me half way i want to find out these numbers lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2883
Just to add about the big port, ive heard a few people on say big ports and small boxes with high tuning is better for burping in most cases... and 2.. its my first burp box... and still it makes people complain about the music being to loud.. i dont just design sh1t from random numbers i get tips from people with the experience already and build off that..

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2856
They say the closer the port to the dia of the surface area of the sub(s) within the desired tuning range is ideal. What that means is the largest port you can get away with and still obtain your tuning frequency will end up being the loudest. With round this still applies, a single large dia port is more efficient than the same obtained with multiple smaller round ports. Polo.. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2901
Ill keep that in mind for my next box i build this weekend..... im trying 36hz at 3.5cu or 6cu... with big a5s port..

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2665
"Ill keep that in mind for my next box i build this weekend..... im trying 36hz at 3.5cu or 6cu... with big a5s port.."

That's gonna be your daily box right?Tuned way too low for burping IMO.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2911
Haha ya im making 1 sub in a burp box and one a daily box and keep messing with them for a bit and figure out a perfect dual box..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1102
killa you know where champaign illinois is ?

I'll meet you there no doubt

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12967
yeah please joe so we can put the feud between drivingreckless and killa to rest. both cool people and it hurts me to see them argue. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1104
^^^word

Gold Member

Post Number: 2914
I can do that sometime. my buddy goes down there all the time to visit friends he jsut graduated from U of I.. i go there for partys somtimes ill see when hes goin next :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1105
sweet... let me know

Silver Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Georgia, DiRtY SoUtH ... 2 18 SX w/ ...

Post Number: 440
I vote 146 on the TL also.

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12968
thats very generous of you matt. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2916
It may not be the same setup by the time i get out there though, if youve stayed up on my threads you know this is my friends amp and hes been wanting it back. At the end of the month i should either have my PHD5000D back for this sub, and ordering the P3000.1 so i should be pretty good to hit 146 im hoping. My power doesnt even drop at idle on this amp its super efficeient :-) giving me like 1400rms to (at the music peaks) I set the gain for the "Rated 1200rms"

Gold Member

Post Number: 3446
lol PWNED? me? no!

the only thing that offends me is you postin BS numbers, maybe you should visit my thread i did 150 with a funky pup with only 300 rms and my box was 6.5 cubes with 300 sq inches of port tuned to 100 hz. you sound like a got damn fool posting those numbers, you make yourself look like an idiot, go get metered at a competition and come back and post your numbers, compete at an OFFICIAL comp not some BS meter that can have the gain jacked up to make you seem louder. if you THINK(you never sed it im just throwin this out) its calibrated to a TL think agian b/c they dont own a TL thier fore the likely hood of it being calibrated to one is minimal. i cant wait till joe meters your car and you dont even hit a 145, as for noise complaints... do you honestly think that means your loud??? that just means the guy driving 2 feet away from you is gettin annoyed by your system. wtf is wrong with you that makes you a rude person, would you like some one lettin thier system rip in front of your house when your sleeping?(once i again never said you did this but im throwin out thier).

killa i have no dout in my mind that you are a noob and a noob you will be forever till you get some expeiernce, i still think your box sucks and i still think you are a super noob.

as for pwned if you playy cs heres my name:

Master<-Shake

if you wanna get pwned come find me

killa = super duper uber noob

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5015
damn i juzz went yesterday to chmpaign.... then i went to kankeekeen..

are u closer to those cities joe??

yo driving ur not master shake u might be meatwad or carl but not master shkae since im master shake...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3447
nnah master shake is the man
and since im the man and hes the man, im master shake your frylock

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5018
shut the f u c k up im master shake your juzz carl or better yet imthe god of the mooninitties or watever they are called u aint master shake u have to have balls to be master shake so naturally u aint him at that must be me

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2688
Kill if you had actual video footage with the mic on the dash doing your numbers you'd get the respect you're looking for.You made a video before of your setup bumpin why can't you make another for these non-believers and haters.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2921
i dont always expect to be stoppping by so i dont have my camera with me 24\7 but again i said its a fu<king AC but yet he so much seem like im saying its a 150.8 on a TL... if you want to keep hating, cuz it what you do best go for it NUB.. just cuz i dont have access to a COMPETITION grade mic dont make me a nub... keep talkin yourself up Any post ive ever psoted even with pics of the AC you still talked your cr@p so i can really care less like i said.. if it helps you sleep at night think what you want but stop posting your bs in my threads

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12978
lets just drop it now. killa is my boi so leave him alone guys.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2924
^what he said.. but im prolly goin out drinking with my buddy tonight so im asking him whne hes going to champaion next... TL :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us