My sister ordered her sub

Silver Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 225
well my sister just orderd a JLW1 and a JL amp and a JL wiring kit and a prefab box(told her not to order a box but she did ne way) u guys have ne idea how it might sound

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 436
sh&tty as hell....na definately kiddin...it will be clear and have a lotta SQ. as far as how much its gonna bump, it should be pretty good for an average girl, no offense intended.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 328
When i order a system for my GF in the near future, it's gonna consist of a MACH 5 :D

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12270
honestly i wouldnt waste my money on jl's lower stuff...its not worth it should sound ok though

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 894
^I agree with Chauncey. I tried to tell you in your other post that there was much better than the w1 but you didnt listen. It seems like "your sister" had her mind made up from the begining. I dont understand why you made a thread asking everyones opinions about it if you werent even going to consider them. But anyways i guess she'll be happy with it.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1353
Well -- I think he meant well coming here and asking our opinion and tried to tell her what was up but she didn't listen. You can't blame a brotha for trying because we all know how girls are...

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 895
Yea i wasnt trying to be a d*ck but ive seen alot of ppl come on here and ask everyones opinions and not consider anything anybody suggested. Its a waste of everyones time. Oh well tho she'll be happy with it if shes just lookin for a lil bump and some SQ.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6216
If that's her first system, then she'll be very happy. I remember mine, it was some cheap no name brand. We can't all start off at high end.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2641
"You can't blame a brotha for trying because *we all know how girls are*..."

I'm sure some of these guys don't Brad

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 191
JL seems to be a popular product for girls..I know atleast 7 girls with jl audio in there car, not the w7 more like the other ones, one of them has a W6 v2 in her lexus is 300...i'm guessin they better 4 girls or osmthing but i dont no

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 346
Yea my first subs were jbl lower end got 2 12" with a box and a 300 wat amp for 283... it was an ok deal I guess...

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 470
speaking of JL. what do you guys think will have better SQL, two 13" W7's powered @ 1000 watts a piece or two 15" Fi BL's powered fully?

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 348
Prolly the BLs bcuz u would be really underpowering the dub 7's

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 657
W7's no contest. Just do some research.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 471
i mean i really like em just bc they are loud, and everyone knows about em. I know they are overrated a lil and way overpriced but if u can get for cheap, then you think two 13" w7's is worth it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us