Sorry but off topic. just need advise

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 146
so some kid thought it would be funny to make up a rumor about me saying that i showed a little kid my pen1s and when i heard it i got wicked pissed. and then during lacrosse practice my coach called me pedafile and then in the locker room another kid said it to me and it pissed me off that i wanted to fight him and he got in my face and i told him to hit me and he didnt so i just pushed him and walked away. and the advise i need is do you think that some times its a good thing to just lose your temper and flip cause im a very passive person so it pisses me off because i never get in fights when i think i should. so i just kinda wanted some input on what u guys think about fighting or not.
sorry about being off topic

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 7343
hmm wow lol. When people do that to me, I just play along with them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
yea but its been goin on for about a week now and these kids dont know anyyy respect for anyone. they are just ignorant freshmen. and when i was a freshman i got my azz kicked whenever i was rude or disrespectful around a senior. and this year they are all just burnouts who dont care about anything it sucks

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 558
if u do take it off school grounds.. beat his asssss and the rumors stop.. prove ur point, ive done this a few times

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 389
quit showin your d1ck to little kids for a start haha jk. i dunno wat ud do in this kinds situation. we can all say go beat his a$s on the internet but youll have to deal with any of the reprocussions but on occasion its worth it. by the way who plays lacrosse?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12909
there are times you gotta say enough is enough and kick some azz or at least scare them. if you don't then it just gets worse.

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1281
i was gunna say jsut go with it and it will get dropped but if there freshman fu<kin kick their a$s's. BTW who's doin it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1283
which freshmen are doin it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
taylor thayer and jon higgins and i could take both of those fvckers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
^^ what do u mean by who plays lacrosse?

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12910
you and snarl must go to same school. nice. go kick their azz together. scare the sh!t out of them at least. please.

Silver Member
Username: Quig

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 520
I say you come up behind taylor, and jon and say... "yo guys look at this" have ur dihck whipped out they look at it, be like here bihtch now i shoed u my dihk u f@gs, and fuhckin knock both of em out.

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
lol i like the knock them out part. but the other part is a bit iffy

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 812
Oh the fun i could have with this post......

Gold Member

Post Number: 1287
jon higgins is a fu<kin douche. taylor thayer i thought was cool i didnt think he would do that kinda sh!t.

Dude i told u not to show them little kids ur pen!s...lol jp

Gold Member

Post Number: 1288
bump u stupid fu<ker

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5091
dude...your a senoir taking sh1t from a freshman?

let me tell you something, im a senoir on our soccer team right now, and if a freshman even thinks about saying something to a senoir, he gets put in his place by everyone. your team must be a bunch of b1tches if their letting a freshman make fun of a senoir...may be different in your school but here at my school, freshman dont say sh1t to senoirs unless they are looking for a fight

but yea, im not a fighter, never been in one in my life, but when the times right....somebodys gotta get their azz beat

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 433
you just got get em along with you and a few of your good friends...then dont beat the sh&t out of em but hit em a few times hard in the stomach or something...and then be like get the Fu<k outta here...as for "who plays lacrosse"... a lotta people do. my school is #2 for VA in Division 1 and we play in states Saturday.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1142
my school is jus like urs is yanks, the freshman have no right to say a damn word, juniors get away with and sophomores do if they start on the varsity football team or if the seniors like them, lucky for me its both, ... kick his azz man

Gold Member

Post Number: 1290
we are sophmors. The freshmen respect the seniors in our school or they get put in their place. They also respenct juniors. They only respect some of the sophmores and some of the freshmen are rly bad and need to be set straight though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
^^ thats sick about u team u guys must be sick.. oh and im not a senior im a sophmore but he must be retarded or something becuase i probably have 30lbs on him and a couple inches and hes a scronny azz freshman anyways. but im about to flip. and as for our seniors they are alllll b1tches they are just useless burnouts and 99 percent of them arent even going to college

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5092
jordan...what school you go to in VA? i got friends on my lacrosse team and their saying that they could challenge for states...

btw, our soccer team, was ranked #1 in the nation

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
yea but this freshman has no room to talk. he sucks at lacrosse and he has the biggest lisp you have ever heard.(which sucks cause his name is taylor thayer.. so when he says it it sounds like taywoor fayer) and he has no friends besides other fagg0t freshman and none of the seniors like him

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
hes just looking to get beat up. but i have some sort of mental block cause i have never flipped out and i wish i would just on this kid.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 435
I got to VES in lynchburg. we are pretty sick. just got a new coach this year so we are getting better. as far as my school...well the juniors (my grade) run the school. we got about 25 more juniors than seniors so whenever their is a 11th vs 12th grade conflict the juniors always own. plus we got a lot a big big guys. Im one of the smaller guys and im 6'6" and 200

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
yo lynchburg is sick at lacrosse. or at least their college is so their hischools must be, but my friend just finished his first year there and he says its sick there and hes nasty at lacrosse

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5094
my friend is going to lynchburg to play lacrosse and i got a few friends going there to play soccer as well....i went down there for "an overnight" visit for soccer and it was a fun nite to say the least lol

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 437
yea lynchburg college is pretty good...our varsity team actually plays them...we are just as good as them...

Silver Member
Username: Langless28

Boston, MA

Post Number: 726
if your coach called you a pedafile, nail him on charges of pedafilism for harassing you.then take the money and get yourself a kick asse system. and post pics

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 579
wtf happened to ecoustics man? but to answer ur question DO NOT BE SUCH A B1TCH

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 581
dam u guys are some big motha fuggas .. im only 5ft-8 and about 148-154 lbs... but no one in my school reay messes wiht me theres lots of people who thought i was a poussssy till i showed them wuts up , they would talk sh.t and tel me im scared to even come by them and this kid bo woody was harassing my g/f so i walk up to him ask him wust his problme he sais wut r u talking bou ti say man u are always talkig sh.t, haha i look at him an dhe is shaking his hands were lol.. yea he hasnt said anyhtign else yet.. but yea most people lok at m eas a poussy maybe cuz i hav ethat sk8ter prep look but u know what i can throw down for a short guy ... allot of my freidns i made here under estimate me untill 2 weks ago on a tuesday i got into a fight on this trail after school cu that swere we fight, and i hit a cody kid 2 times and his eyes wee in teh back of his head b4 he even hit teh ground i was kinda scared i essed him up but i just can only take so much shi ttalking, and i hit him 1 time then thats when i seen his eyes kinda do that thne i hit him one more time a lil softer but liek half way when he was hitting the ground.. yea i dont fock around if they dont wana throw teh first hi tthen i do if its neccesary lol.. so yea if you dont wana leav e amak on im hit him in teh head really hard or in teh stomach an dif u hit him in teh head hell have a bump for shur elol an ditl give him teh bigest headache hes eva had .. lol well yea do u guys have an dstoris of fights u been in?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6217
Monkeyman, don't do it. If you're not a violent type, then don't go out of your way. What if you went far? You could get a criminal record/suspended. Not worth it. You can however, fight back/defend yourself. If that rat calls you things, then use verbal to counter attack. The minute you get physical, you'll get lawyers involved.
As for your teacher, he/she should be punished for such remarks. Doesn't belong in schools.

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
yea i wont do anything unless he does the first hit. and to jk f\/ck you if you think its being a pu$sy by walking away from a fight then im not even gonna listen to you cause i was always taught to be defensive and never offensive and life will be easier. and i just wanted some advice on the situation and i dont count being told not to be a pu$sy advice so f\/ck off. plus like isaac said what if he pulls some kind of charges for kicking his azz then what do i do because i would ruin that kid if i fought him. and what would my excuse be.. oh he was makin fun of me so i broke his nose. or gave him a concussion. yea thats smart

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 456
lol...i agree man. dont go fu<king breaking his face if you dont have a solid excuse...but stick him a few times in the stomach and make him loose his breath or something, just fu<k with him so he will learn his lesson and stop...thats what i do to all the sophmores and freshman that disrespect us

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 697
u guys got some respect issues with younger classmen, a freshman at my school would never even make eye contact with an upperclassmen, let alone make fun of one haha.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 816
Personally, at even a hint of what your referring to nothing short of bond money would keep me from handling this situation.

Your coach would be looking for a new job, and your buddies, dental work.

What was said wasn't even a joke in the slightest. This kind of rumor could haunt you forever.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 462
hey Renegade im pm'ed you...and yea i agree as for the students, sh!t happens and we all deal with it in our own ways. But if the coach called you names, and depending on what kinda school your at, you could def make that a BIG deal.

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
yea

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1341

quote:

What was said wasn't even a joke in the slightest. This kind of rumor could haunt you forever.

x's 2....when it comes to sex-ual (cant say sex-ual?) crimes, all it takes is 1 accusation.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 464
yea man like you could BLOW this sh!t up big time...this could make you a lot of money.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5105
"yea man like you could BLOW this sh!t up big time...this could make you a lot of money."

im all for making money by the easiest way possible and i agree that it was completly out of line and completly wrong for the coach to say what he did...but i wouldnt push for charges or sue him or anything like that...just sit down and have a talk with him and im sure it would be resolved....but if you feel it is completly necessariry to get outside sources involved then more power to you i guess

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 465
oh yea...i was just stating that it was possible...i wasnt suggesting that at all. And yea while im sure if you sat down and talked to him about it then it would be awkward and all but that or talking to a counselor at your school or a teacher is the best thing to do...

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2845
If a coach ever called me a pedifile he would have been picking his teeth up off the ground! Now as far as the two little dweebs, you need to either do something or pay someone to do something Chicago style you know? That is some serious sh!t to be going around like that, you could get arrested just by hear-say and if this gets through the whole school, your done there will be a long line of jocks waiting to beat your @ss, really... Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2500
If this were me, I would beat the kid's as$ who started the rumor.

Although, I got suspended from jr. high / high school a total of 4 times for doing that to people, so IDK if you should take advice from me......

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 2905
Chicago Style Beat Down!!!! Paypal me gas money to make it to your town, +500$ Fee with address's of the people... you wont recognize them anymore :-)

LOL!!

But seriously id beat the fu<k out of the kids until they tell everyone it was THEM that showed some lil kid there 1inch wangers... make them feeeeeel it!(the bs, not a weee-weee LOL)

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
hhahahahahahahahha

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2518
Too bad this kid is a freshman..... if he were old enough to drive/have his own car I would say drain his oil in the parking lot. Then watch him drive out of the lot, and permanently destroy his engine a few seconds later. The nicer the car, the funnier it would be

(of course don't do that if the school has cameras on the lot and have someone be lookout)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6224
One word, karma.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2680
How the hell are you getting punked by a Freshman?The kid is barely out of diapers.If you can...smash em without getting busted.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2681
"One word, karma."

I still haven't had it come back around to me.Good thing I don't believe in karma :-)

Hmm...I take that back,I've been jumped by multiple people 3 times but I've always walked away haha.

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
that would actually be a good idea. ill just wait till he gets a car to do something. plus ill be a lil extra rough during lacrosse when the coaches arent lookin

Gold Member

Post Number: 6225
M0nkeyman, don't do it. If you do something to the car and the pr1ck gets into an accident, or kills someone, you'll be responisble. There are too many crazy turds in the world, so think twice.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 2922
sugar + gas tank ....easy engine killer and no danger i can think of... it will break before he gets out of the lot..

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2534
Draining the oil has the same effect, but doesn't leave any evidence.
Could just have been a leak

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12286
plain and simple...kill em'

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1408
^^^ Yep, just kill everyone involved and worry about the consequences later

Nah man, this sounds like a perfect use for my patented "honey and sand" trick. Put on some vinyl gloves, find their car, check for security cameras or anyone that can see you, smear a thin layer of honey onto all the windows, then toss a handful of sand onto each. Done.

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
hahaha honey and sand sounds fun

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
i was just thinkin about draining his tires or sometihng. nothing permanant

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 604
lmao dont tell me to shut the fvuck up. ur the sr with freshman starting rumors about u man. dont go behind his back n' drain his tires. b!tch doesnt even have a car if hes freshman. but seriously handle ur business

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 605
n' to w/e michael roland said early? wtf? lol learn how to spll. take ur time its really not that important

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
im a sophmore retard and like everyone else said its not a good idea to fukc him up. so "handling my business" would just cause me more trouble.

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 600
sometimes if you stand up for yourself there is trouble after. Enough said, do something at least

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12997
what more trouble monkeyman? kick his azz. if he brings backup, then you got snarl. i've seen snarl in his subwoofer vid and he looks like someone that can kick some azz.

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA carls like 135lbs and hes got like 3 lbs of muscle. hes not a fighter. but he would probably still have my back. but ive got some friends who could do some damage.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1308
HA. if u got in a fight ide probly just watch and laugh but if any of my other friends got into a fight ide deff help out. and dude when i get pissed off i feel no pain. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1084
dude if someone really started something like that about me, and they werent like jokin or nothin, id beat the sh!t outta them soo bad they'd have there fu.ck!n jaws wired shut. like they said up there that is messed up to say bout someone, im not jokin man, whoop the hell outta them, baseball bat to the knees man, see how far they walk after that, oh wait theyd be paralyzed for life hahaha seriously tho man u gotta do somethin, and none of that behind the back crap call them out, with a weapon, then itd be 2 on 2 lol

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 13008
when i was in jr high school, couple of dudes starting calling me bruce lee. well it was funny at first but they wouldn't stop. so i did what bruce lee would do. lol. anyways after kicking there azz one by one, they didn't bother me. what i did carried on into high school so no one really bothered me then either.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2701
Pics Chad?We don't believe you,make a vid or get pics of the TL,I mean you kicking their a sses.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6644
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6645

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1085
lol chad same thing happened to me.... well kinda lol me n mah boy was walkin outta school and some dude called my friend bruce lee, so i punched proceeded to punch him in the face untill somone ripped me off top of him lol i had to stand up for my friend cuz he a reall good dude, wouldnt hurt a fly kinda guy ya know, but i was already in a bad mood that day, if it was nay other day i woulda prolly juss talked some sh!t back lol but i wasnt in a good mood that day for some reason hahaha

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 617
ive been beaten up and beaten ppl up. u just gotta get some respect. win or lose it will most likely stop.

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
alright then i wont do stuff behind his back. and if he gives me any reason to even have to look at him ill beat the sh!t out of him. but its a lil late to just randomly go up to him and start a fight.

Silver Member
Username: Steve_collins

Post Number: 326
ok well im a in 11th grade and this 10th grader was talking trash and i have never seen him and he backhanded my gf. i got really mad and he called me and it was almost midnight on friday this weekend and he said he could beat me and stuff it was funny. so i went to his house got in his face and i said do you really want to fight me. he punched me and said yea then i beat him soo bad his mom called and was like he has 2 black eyes a broken nose his face is so swolen he cant open his eye and a ton of brusing on his body. i laughed because i dont even have a fat lip he hit like a girl and now he doesent talk nemore or bother me or my gf. adam was there it was funny

Bronze Member
Username: Lightning_2001

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 34
dude you dont have to beat them up.when i was in highschool and the freshman tried to grow some balls and talk shiit all you gotta do is shove the shiit out of them.like in front of ppl just push them (its better if they stumble and fall).then if he try's to talk about you showing your oscar mayer to little kids (ROFL) sorry bro its funny.just say thats all you got words, do something pusssy. and basicly thats what i remember from HS sorry to much weed.oh and please dont go showing you wiener to kids.cause well then that makes your coach right.

Silver Member
Username: Kenny_hammond

Post Number: 260
OK THIS IS WHAT U DO GO AND FU@K THIS DUDES MOM OR G/F OR SIS AND THEN WHEN HE HEARS ABOUT IT JUST TELL HIM THAT YOU DIDNT SHOW A KID YOUR STUFF THAT YOU WAS TO BUSY BANGEN HIS MOM........ AND THEN HE SAYS SOMETHING SLAP THAT DUDE IN THE MOUTH AND PUNK HIM IN THE NECK

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1438
Upload

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 674
so many things to laugh about in this thread! i love it!

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
hahahahhahahah theres some good ideas on this thread lol hahahah. but i have lacrosse practice today so if he says anything to me ill kick his azz but other than that ill let it be. nobody believes him anyways

Gold Member

Post Number: 6226
If you're going to kick his azz, then make sure he's the one throwing the FIRST punch.
It's not worth going to jail/getting a record for a jerk

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
yea thats what im waiting for.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us