Kx2500.1 refurbished?

Silver Member
Username: Holt_champ

Htown, MI

Post Number: 766
there is a company on ebay, hifisoundconnection, that is selling one for 479. they seem to be a pretty honest company with 99% positive feedback. do you think it would alright to buy it even tho it is refurbished??

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4606
Of course. If it has warranty

Silver Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 767
do you think it will put out more than 2500 rms. i know they are underrated but since it is refurbished i dont know

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 584
yea they will definitly put out more than 2500rms. My friend had a bad experience with them, so I avoid them at all costs. But that's just me, im sure they are great for others, but I wasn't willing to take that risk. In turn I found an identical amp that was cheaper.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4363
they are great amps, ^^^his friend probly had crappy charging system

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4373
exactly, kicker amps are great. even refurbished from hifisound since they are kicker dealers. and hifi is a great place to do business with, have bought from there before and would again.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 2848
I think he was talking about the seller... not kicker LOL
But the amp should put more out forsure... it probally wont come with the birthsheet tho being refurb...

Silver Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 768
alright i think i will do that then. thanks guys

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 58
I have had far better luck with refurbs than with new amps...

Silver Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 770
well now there is an amp on ebay for 399. i dont think that it has a warenty but the guy claims it brand new never used. should i go for it or just get the refubished one with a 90 day warenty for like $100 more?

Silver Member

Htown, MI

Post Number: 771
well now there is an amp on ebay for 399. i dont think that it has a warenty but the guy claims it brand new never used. should i go for it or just get the refubished one with a 90 day warenty for like $100 more?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4383
i'd go with the one from hifi. personally i don't really trust ebay for my car audio. but if you want just check his ratings and feedback. and don't think it's going to be bnib though.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4616
I'd go refurb. I don't trust people. A store is better when you need to argue.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 574
hifisoundconnection is a solid company btw...PLEASE before you do anything be sure to call and 3x check on the warranty and all the limitations and make sure to take the employees name and employee number to make sure everything is for sure.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us